Share your thoughts on Brazil's WC chances...

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

mate
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Share your thoughts on Brazil's WC chances...

Post by mate »

kajifu wrote:
Jaidi wrote:
The Goddess wrote:Brazil might not get out of its group. And no, I´m not crazy. :)
:rotf: You've lost your mind. I'm rooting for Cameroon but don't be ridiculous.
Croatia game will be one shocking game for Brazil.

I hope and pray. But reality speaks a different language. And this is what I heard: Brazil 2 - Croatia 0.

:?

Come on Croatia! Fight!

:-x

Cheers, Mate
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Brazil will not win the world cup playing like this unless they really up their game and other teams slow down
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Brazil committed daylight robbery today: crooked ref, scandalous penalty, dubious disallowed Croatia goal, and a lucky scuffed Neymar shot that went in off the post.
Heliopolis
Egg
Egg

Post by Heliopolis »

It's rash to make any conclusions after 1 match but Brazil is a work in progress. They were very lucky yesterday but they will improve and will be ready for the KO-stage.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

If this current Brazil team was anywhere but home I wouldn't have them as World Cup favorites. In fact I can easily see Uruguay from the last World Cup beating them.