CE 2014 World Cup Summit

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Heliopolis
Egg
Egg
CE 2014 World Cup Summit

Post by Heliopolis »

Aside from those of you who will be attending the Nigeria matches, who will be available to meet up in Brazil?

I will be in Rio for about 7 full days and 2 full days in Sao Paulo (I wont have free time over there though) between 16 June to 24 June.

Lets try to organize a Rio get together around the 3rd or 4th weeks in June? What do y'all say?
nanijoe
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: CE 2014 World Cup Summit

Post by nanijoe »

I will not be going to Rio in June..I suspect the same to be true for most Nigerian people going to the WC
KIZONZO
Egg
Egg

Post by KIZONZO »

Heliopolis wrote:Aside from those of you who will be attending the Nigeria matches, who will be available to meet up in Brazil?

I will be in Rio for about 7 full days and 2 full days in Sao Paulo (I wont have free time over there though) between 16 June to 24 June.

Lets try to organize a Rio get together around the 3rd or 4th weeks in June? What do y'all say?
Hey,

I will be in Toronto next week Monday to Thursday. Let's meet there and then in Brazil. OHSEE, TFCO and HELIOPOLIS let's make this happen since the 4 of us will also be in Brazil
You never realize what you have till you lose it.
Heliopolis
Egg
Egg

Post by Heliopolis »

KIZONZO wrote:
Heliopolis wrote:Aside from those of you who will be attending the Nigeria matches, who will be available to meet up in Brazil?

Hey,

I will be in Toronto next week Monday to Thursday. Let's meet there and then in Brazil. OHSEE, TFCO and HELIOPOLIS let's make this happen since the 4 of us will also be in Brazil
Sorry bro, I'm not living in Toronto at the moment. I am not sure what Ohsee and TFCO's plans are but I'm assuming that due to Nigeria and Ghana's WC schedules, neither will be spending much time in Rio.
Coeur-d'Ivoire
Egg
Egg

Post by Coeur-d'Ivoire »

:curse: :atc: I am Vienna bound in JUNE... I'd rather stay in Abidjan to watch the games :atc:
FREE TFCO NOW !!!!! - CAMPAIGN FOR TFCO'S EMANCIPATION (CTE)
Mouvement International de la Defense des Gnomes et pour l'Emancipation de Tfco (M.I.D.G.E.T)

Have you visited The Village Hall this week?
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Heliopolis wrote:
KIZONZO wrote:

Hey,

Sorry bro, I'm not living in Toronto at the moment. I am not sure what Ohsee and TFCO's plans are but I'm assuming that due to Nigeria and Ghana's WC schedules, neither will be spending much time in Rio.
Bros, unlikely that I will make it to Rio, but you never know. I will keep in touch, and If I can scoot over, I will call you.