BBC World Cup guide: Nigeria

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Pounded Yam
Egg
Egg
BBC World Cup guide: Nigeria

Post by Pounded Yam »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p01z0dp2 (Interesting View. Listen...)
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: BBC World Cup guide: Nigeria

Post by Bigpokey24 »

pounded yam, it's made of yam and it's pounded :laugh:

wow your user name nah pounded yam.. what a coincidence :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Super Eagle
Egg
Egg

Post by Super Eagle »

Even without some of our best players, I actually think that we are much better than people give us credit for. And this team is stronger than the team we paraded in South Africa for sure. And remember that we could've won TWO games in South Africa.

Unfortunately, without Sylvanus Okpala, I don't trust Keshi's ability to study a game situation and make proper adjustments. And Daniel Amokachie is waste....total waste!

O pari
Last edited by Super Eagle on Thu May 15, 2014 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Note to: Emir Kongi, big porkey, and smartbrother: Don't talk unless you can improve the silence. (c)
www.awooze.com

#BringBackOurGirls
Hashtag #KeshiDonHammer
lukemana
Egg
Egg

Post by lukemana »

Super Eagle wrote:Even without some of our best players, I actually think that we are much better than people give us credit for. And this team is stronger than the team we paraded in South Africa for sure. And remember that we could've won TWO games in South Africa.

Unfortunately, without Sylvanus Okpala, I don't trust Keshi's ability to study a game situation and make proper adjustments. And Daniel Omokachie is waste....total waste!O pari
Brother, let's learn to appreciate each other. Based on which fact are U making one such statement? Moreover, if thsi was the case, do U think Keshi would have kept him in the Team all this time?

Well, may be you know something most of us here do not know...like attending the practice sessions etc... Please shed some lights brother!
Cheers!
Super Eagle
Egg
Egg

Post by Super Eagle »

lukemana wrote:
Super Eagle wrote:Even without some of our best players, I actually think that we are much better than people give us credit for. And this team is stronger than the team we paraded in South Africa for sure. And remember that we could've won TWO games in South Africa.

Unfortunately, without Sylvanus Okpala, I don't trust Keshi's ability to study a game situation and make proper adjustments. And Daniel Omokachie is waste....total waste!O pari
Brother, let's learn to appreciate each other. Based on which fact are U making one such statement? Moreover, if thsi was the case, do U think Keshi would have kept him in the Team all this time?

Well, may be you know something most of us here do not know...like attending the practice sessions etc... Please shed some lights brother!
Cheers!
Trust me, Keshi didn't keep him there. Amokachie was imposed on Keshi by the godfathers he has in the NFF. He's a federal character candidate :tic:
Note to: Emir Kongi, big porkey, and smartbrother: Don't talk unless you can improve the silence. (c)
www.awooze.com

#BringBackOurGirls
Hashtag #KeshiDonHammer
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

lukemana wrote:

Cheers!
:rotf:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Bigpokey24 wrote:pounded yam, it's made of yam and it's pounded :laugh:

wow your user name nah pounded yam.. what a coincidence :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Super Eagle wrote:
lukemana wrote:

Cheers!
Trust me, Keshi didn't keep him there. Amokachie was imposed on Keshi by the godfathers he has in the NFF. He's a federal character candidate :tic:
Trust your feelings? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: The analysis is funny
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
kalamashaka
Egg
Egg

Post by kalamashaka »

Personally, I think the fact that Keshi is trying to build a team rather than just gathering together a group of talented individuals is a good thing and more African countries should emulate that. African teams at the WC have been doing the latter for yonks and have never gotten anywhere with that approach, at least he's brave enough to try something different and even if it's not (as) successful this time, it should be maintained and i'm sure it'll contribute towards a more successful future. :thumb:
"How many white men went in the party that destroyed Abame?"
Babafad
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babafad »

Who is Daniel OMOkachie??
Being challenged in life is inevitable, being defeated is optional.
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

Babafad wrote:Who is Daniel OMOkachie??
I pronounce it the same way sef....it is perhaps the Yorubized version of his name.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
The Notorious B!GGESTMAN
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The Notorious B!GGESTMAN »

Who is that bush man representing Nigeria? And what da fuk has pounded yam got to do with anything?
The weak or the strong,
who got it going on
You're dead wrong
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Babafad wrote:Who is Daniel OMOkachie??
No mind dem. We don't even know how to spell the names of our own players. :mad: