Thank you God: I don get my five game tickets

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Thank you God: I don get my five game tickets

Post by ohsee »

Heard a knock on my door last night, and there was a DHL guy at the door. He said, "I guess you have no idea what is in the package." I smiled because I saw the FIFA e-mail yesterday morning telling me that my tickets have been sent. I shouted,"IT'S MY FIFA WORLD CUP TICKETS!!!!!"

Strangely, I have not bothered to open the five envelopes they were in; actually, I opened the first one: Naija vs Iran. I am feeling I should have bought a category one ticket instead of category two. Anyway, one of my buddy in the office is telling me that there will be no bad tickets. Make we see.

The excitement is mounting...... :thumbs:
ikemba_nacho
Egg
Egg
Re: Thank you God: I don get my five game tickets

Post by ikemba_nacho »

ohsee wrote:Heard a knock on my door last night, and there was a DHL guy at the door. He said, "I guess you have no idea what is in the package." I smiled because I saw the FIFA e-mail yesterday morning telling me that my tickets have been sent. I shouted,"IT'S MY FIFA WORLD CUP TICKETS!!!!!"

Strangely, I have not bothered to open the five envelopes they were in; actually, I opened the first one: Naija vs Iran. I am feeling I should have bought a category one ticket instead of category two. Anyway, one of my buddy in the office is telling me that there will be no bad tickets. Make we see.

Apparently in the last World Cup some Cat 2 tickets were better then Cat 1 tickets as they were little higher up but afforded the best view. I am hoping the same for myself in this one as well.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

ikemba_nacho wrote:
ohsee wrote:Heard a knock on my door last night, and there was a DHL guy at the door. He said, "I guess you have no idea what is in the package." I smiled because I saw the FIFA e-mail yesterday morning telling me that my tickets have been sent. I shouted,"IT'S MY FIFA WORLD CUP TICKETS!!!!!"

Apparently in the last World Cup some Cat 2 tickets were better then Cat 1 tickets as they were little higher up but afforded the best view. I am hoping the same for myself in this one as well.
Hope you are right. All my Naija game tickets are Cat 2. Dunno why I did that. My Ghana vs Portugal and Algeria vs Belgium are Cat 1. Is there any way of telling from seat number where I will be seated in a stadium?

I have booked my last flight from Curitiba to Belo Horizonte (where Belgium will be playing Algeria) and back. God dey. Everything set and ready to go. Diaris God ooooooo! Diaris God ooooo! :lol:
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

Ohsee, I thought the tickets could only be gotten in Brazil?
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

The Goddess wrote:

Who tolded you dat? If you pay FIFA forty bucks, they will send the tickets by DHL to your home. I did not want the wahala of having to go somewhere to get my tickets before a game. I am told it was a problem in the last WC. Also, some of my flights are tight, and I don't want the added stress of arriving late at some airport and having to first go get tickets before going to the stadium.
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

ohsee wrote:
The Goddess wrote:

Who tolded you dat? If you pay FIFA forty bucks, they will send the tickets by DHL to your home. I did not want the wahala of having to go somewhere to get my tickets before a game. I am told it was a problem in the last WC. Also, some of my flights are tight, and I don't want the added stress of arriving late at some airport and having to first go get tickets before going to the stadium.
okay
ikemba_nacho
Egg
Egg

Post by ikemba_nacho »

ohsee wrote:
The Goddess wrote:

On that note, my understanding is that you can pick them up all from the one spot and apparently there are some pick up points in airports. That was a rumor I read on line, but that being said I did the same thing as you and I cant sit down as I have the tickets in hand.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

ohsee wrote:
ikemba_nacho wrote:

Hope you are right. All my Naija game tickets are Cat 2. Dunno why I did that. My Ghana vs Portugal and Algeria vs Belgium are Cat 1. Is there any way of telling from seat number where I will be seated in a stadium?

I have booked my last flight from Curitiba to Belo Horizonte (where Belgium will be playing Algeria) and back. God dey. Everything set and ready to go. Diaris God ooooooo! Diaris God ooooo! :lol:

Chief, what is your infactuation with this match? Belguim vs Algeria? You lived in Belgium before? I know for sure you could careless about Algeria. :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???:
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

Not exactly correct.

Tickets purchased at this last minute stages can only be picked up from FIFA locations.

Cmoke :D :D :D :D

ohsee wrote:
The Goddess wrote:

ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Undertaker wrote:

Chief, what is your infactuation with this match? Belguim vs Algeria? You lived in Belgium before? I know for sure you could careless about Algeria. :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???:
Chief, my infatuation is with the World Cup. I will be in Brazil from 16 June to 28. I wanted to see as many games as possible and searched for games that would not conflict with Naija games, and which I would be able to see if I fly from my base. I could only come up with Bel vs Alg, Gha vs Portugal :thumbs: (I wanted to see at least one Ghana game) and Uru vs Inglan. I no fit get the Uru vs Inglan ticket. So that is how come I am going to Belgium game. I am also a fan of Vincent Kompany, and think the Belgian team can surprise people.

By the way, the bobo wey dey clean my office na Brasil guy. He says it will be a bit chilly in Sao Paolo and Rio around June. I was going to take only shorts, but I don change my mind. Will take some johns just in case of incasity.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Cmoke wrote:Not exactly correct.

Tickets purchased at this last minute stages can only be picked up from FIFA locations.

Cmoke :D :D :D :D

Chief, I bought my tickets ages ago.
Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lager-back »

Viagogo have loads of tickets to shed last I checked. Lots of cheap ones under $50 for the unpopular games for those interesting in buying.
I think we might be seeing some stadiums in the less popular cities not filled to capacity. Hope I am wrong.
Kennoe
Egg
Egg

Post by Kennoe »

Woooooow dude, have fun man! Doesn't look like I'm going to the world cup anytime soon. Certainly not Russia. I bought tickets for Germany 2006 and Nigeria ended up not qualifying. Could have switched to the USA, but I was too pissed off and took my refund.

Please, pictures, videos etc.....have tons of fun and be very careful bro.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

5 games? What if yawa gas for first round?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

1naija wrote:5 games? What if yawa gas for first round?
TV dey for Toronto. :D
Catalyst
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Catalyst »

ohsee wrote:
1naija wrote:5 games? What if yawa gas for first round?
TV dey for Toronto. :D
I think 1naija is thinking you bought 3 round one and 2 knockout stage tickets?

But from I ready in your submission, you bought two additional round one tickets from other group matches.
Christ died for our sins, and was resurrected for our sake. This is indisputable. This is the center of it all.
The earth is not our home.

http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/7711/opaks.gif
http://www.katzy.dsl.pipex.com/Smileys/bsflag.gif