Cuiaba - Tips.. what to do..

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet
Cuiaba - Tips.. what to do..

Post by Lager-back »

I saw pics where there is still a lot of construction work going on at the Cuiaba airport :boo: :boo: :boo:

anyways.. this might be useful..
What are the Taxi Route Prices?

-From the Marechal Rondon International Airport to the Arena Pantanal: Approximately R$40.00 reais

- From the Marechal Rondon International Airport to downtown Cuiabá: Approximately R$65.00 reais

- From downtown (Centro) to Parque Mãe Bonifácia: Approximately R$50.00 reais.

- From downtown (Centro) to the Museu de Arte Sacra: Approximately R$50.00 reais.

- From downtown (Centro) to the Catedral Metropolitana Basílica do Senhor Bom Jesus: Approximately R$45.00 reais.

- From downtown (Centro) to the Igreja de Nossa Senhora do Bom Despacho: approximately R$45.00 reais.

- From downtown(Centro)to Shopping Goiabeiras: approximately R50.00 reais.

- From downtown centro to Shopping Pantanal: approximately R$55.00 reais.

- From downtown centro to Shopping Três Américas: approximately R30.00 reais.
How can I exchange money in Cuiabá?
- You can exchange money in the Airport, but they don't always offer the best exchange rates. The best way to exchange money is to get it directly with your debit card from an ATM machine. Reconfirm with your bank that an extra charge will not be charged each time you get money.
-In most malls such as Shopping Pantanal, Shopping Tres America and at Goiabeiras Shopping. For an ATM, all Banks such as HSBC, Banco de Brasil, and Santador works, while Itaú doesn’t always function with international accounts.
-Most places a credit or debit card can be used, and it´s best to not walk around with too much money.
- Remember that you may be limited to only take out 300$ Reais (or 135$ dollars) per day from an ATM Machine!
-ATMs aren't open all the time in Brazil, its best to go from Monday- Friday from 10 am- 4 pm, when the bank is open. ATMs at some banks close at night.
Who can I call for a Taxi in Cuiabá ?

Alô Táxi: (65) 3025-6363
Rádio Táxi Alocar: (65) 3637-1777
Rádio Táxi Bandeirantes: (65) 3322-3344
Rádio Táxi Colorado: (65) 3322-1121
Rádio Táxi Cuiabana - Cuiabá: (65) 3322-6664
Tic -Taxis: (65) 3621-4100

More information:

Be ready to potentially wait, so try to call in advance before you want to leave.

You can download this 99 Taxi application to order a Taxi:
http://www.99taxis.com/

http://guiadecuiaba.blogspot.com.br/201 ... ba-mt.html
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Cuiaba - Tips.. what to do..

Post by Undertaker »

I am staying two days in Cuiaba and it is the only city in Brazil I am not looking forward to visiting. My Hotel the is a $@#% hole and that is because that is the only hotel I could fine in the place for a reasonable price.
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!