Post Your Itinerary

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Post Your Itinerary

Post by Undertaker »

spastic wrote:
Undertaker wrote:I was at tv tower on Friday. They do have a lot of good souvenirs for sale. Brasilia sweet oooo. Standing bottle popping is the norm here. Asa sul or Asa norte is where the action is at. I have had the most fun in Brazil in Brasilia so far.
Nice! Then I chose the right spot. However my new friends here promised me the women here can not touch women in Floriapolis, Black women in Baia, and women generally in Bela Horizonte.

So those 3 places are on my list for my next trip. And then hopefully I'd save Rio for the Olympics. God willing.

I was told too that the ratio of men to women in Belo Horizonte is like 1-5..... I am coming back to Brazil next year and I am going to see that for myself.
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
femibyte
Egg
Egg

Post by femibyte »

I had a fantastic time in Rio and Curitiba. I wish I could've stayed longer than a week, but duty calls...
You'll Never Walk Alone... - Liverpool FC
http://www.femibyte.com
analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by analyzer »

Seriously guys - how una take enjoy Brasilia? That place looked like a dead zone.. typical capital filled with government building and cool architecture..
Lampard: 101 goals and counting.......

64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....
spastic
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by spastic »

analyzer wrote:Seriously guys - how una take enjoy Brasilia? That place looked like a dead zone.. typical capital filled with government building and cool architecture..
what..? Calaf, Asiatico, Cappela, Cade Theresa, Balako. The party there never stopped. The women were gorgeous enough too. And they were very friendly, or perhaps I just had mad Brazilian game, like my boy claimed. But it was a blast
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

analyzer wrote:Seriously guys - how una take enjoy Brasilia? That place looked like a dead zone.. typical capital filled with government building and cool architecture..
true

not enough days to go clubbing but it just looked dead.

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

So bad I actually cut my trip short. The idea of staying 4 days in that hellhole made me sick.

Of course if you live in Cleveland you will be very impressed with Brasilia.

Cmoke :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

tfco wrote:
true

not enough days to go clubbing but it just looked dead.
Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lager-back »

Kizonzo stayed in brasilia like 7 nights or something! tufiakwa
Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lager-back »

brasilia was so rubbish even Cuiaba near the pantanal jungle beta pass that nonsense of a capital.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

But analyzer lives in ohio
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
KIZONZO
Egg
Egg

Post by KIZONZO »

LOL no comment. What happens in Brasilia stays in Brasilia! Or in this case, it stays in a secret memory location only to be retrieved when telling stories to my future grand kids
You never realize what you have till you lose it.
Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lager-back »

Bigpokey24 wrote:But analyzer lives in ohio
and right dead center in Cleveland :laugh: :laugh:
Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lager-back »

KIZONZO wrote:LOL no comment. What happens in Brasilia stays in Brasilia! Or in this case, it stays in a secret memory location only to be retrieved when telling stories to my future grand kids
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

spastic wrote:
what..? Calaf, Asiatico, Cappela, Cade Theresa, Balako. The party there never stopped. The women were gorgeous enough too. And they were very friendly, or perhaps I just had mad Brazilian game, like my boy claimed. But it was a blast
I was at Calaf last night watching the Algeria vs. Germany game. The quality of Brazilian girls for that joint is top notch. Let just say if you can't have fun in Brasilia, something is wrong with your game.
analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by analyzer »

KIZONZO wrote:LOL no comment. What happens in Brasilia stays in Brasilia! Or in this case, it stays in a secret memory location only to be retrieved when telling stories to my future grand kids
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I know say that one spot hit was tight.. Na that useless taxi driver that robbed us of time to spend in that joint.. but outside that, the city just dull except na to go kanda for Mall.. maybe needed to stay a few more days to explore.. Or probably was the area where i stayed as for night nothing dey shele for there.. All the other cities i isited, you could just walk out of your hotel and gbam you dey center of all the craziness..
But for those of una wey catch groove for Brasilia, i applaud una..

I think when WC is over and everyone don settle - we should open like a WC memories thread so those who attended the WC can post pics and videos...

Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

Omo

Brazilia get bad spirit. The setbacks on each side of the rectangular city looks like burial grounds.

Cmoke :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
analyzer wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I know say that one spot hit was tight.. Na that useless taxi driver that robbed us of time to spend in that joint.. but outside that, the city just dull except na to go kanda for Mall.. maybe needed to stay a few more days to explore.. Or probably was the area where i stayed as for night nothing dey shele for there.. All the other cities i isited, you could just walk out of your hotel and gbam you dey center of all the craziness..
But for those of una wey catch groove for Brasilia, i applaud una..

I think when WC is over and everyone don settle - we should open like a WC memories thread so those who attended the WC can post pics and videos...
KIZONZO
Egg
Egg

Post by KIZONZO »

The night after our loss to France in Brasilia, I jam Emenike for strip club and the wounder was having fun at Apple strip club with very fine okpekes.

Don't worry about asking what I was doing there
You never realize what you have till you lose it.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

For real? Did he buy you any table dance? I see why he wasn't scoring for Super Eagles. He was scoring somewhere else.
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

You just confirmed what hellhole Brazilia was.

Taxi took me to the same Apple strip club the Friday night b4 our match, I took one look inside and saw the below standard babes they had to offer, dashed them my R100 entrance fees, told my cab man to take me back.

Anytime you come Cali, bring your passport and we go host u to what a real sexy joint looks like.

Shame shame shame that our top player had to get to strip club to get some action. Brasilia really sucks!

Enuf said!

Cmoke :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
KIZONZO wrote:The night after our loss to France in Brasilia, I jam Emenike for strip club and the wounder was having fun at Apple strip club with very fine okpekes.

Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lager-back »

Cmoke wrote:You just confirmed what hellhole Brazilia was.

Taxi took me to the same Apple strip club the Friday night b4 our match, I took one look inside and saw the below standard babes they had to offer, dashed them my R100 entrance fees, told my cab man to take me back.

Anytime you come Cali, bring your passport and we go host u to what a real sexy joint looks like.

Shame shame shame that our top player had to get to strip club to get some action. Brasilia really sucks!

Enuf said!

KIZONZO wrote:The night after our loss to France in Brasilia, I jam Emenike for strip club and the wounder was having fun at Apple strip club with very fine okpekes.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by analyzer »

Cmoke na case study in craze man.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
How come we no jam for Brazil..

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Enuf said!

DA HECK :shock: :shock: :shock: Man dem do you yahoozee.. which kin $50 entrance fee be dat? Brazil dem dey do proper four one oh! Dem go carry you enter "American bar" but be careful odawise nah your paycheck you go spend for dat place. Dem go give you one yeye card wey dem dey mark all the drinks you dey buy. The kin sticker shock you can discover if you are not careful go open your eye well well.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by analyzer »

@Metalalloy,
I like that card concept, na easy way to chop money.. You go just dey buy dey go until when check out reach and come see shocker.. :lol: :lol: Helps reduce lines at the bar as na order and scan..
Only draw backs are the long line upon exit and then you need correct security guys for door to properly check your receipt prior to leaving....
And tipping is not expected.. even taxi guy dey forgo coins..

The only spot i hit up for Brasilia, na i think R70 den charge as cover charge.. Boyz be dey form as we felt it was too much especially as only like 1-2hr remain for the place to close.. Until we peak inside come see crowd plus the correct chics wey dey stroll out of the joint.. :lol: :lol:

Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

Four all its worth, the R100 comes with 4 beers or 2 shots of liquor.

Gringo entrance prices range from R50 to R100 in Brazil's strip joints. You have this weird feelings that the locals pay less and u are just a mugu!

But I enjoyed Porto Allegre well well. My kinda town. Entrance fees was R80. Even the food at the strip joint was gourmet quality and reasonably priced.

Cmoke :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

metalalloy wrote:

Enuf said!

DA HECK :shock: :shock: :shock: Man dem do you yahoozee.. which kin $50 entrance fee be dat? Brazil dem dey do proper four one oh! Dem go carry you enter "American bar" but be careful odawise nah your paycheck you go spend for dat place. Dem go give you one yeye card wey dem dey mark all the drinks you dey buy. The kin sticker shock you can discover if you are not careful go open your eye well well.