Cybereagles
http://forum.cybereagles.com/

Post Your Itinerary
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=248873
Page 3 of 5

Author:  KIZONZO [ Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Post Your Itinerary

Im here at the Manhattan plaza hotel before I head to PORTO ALEGRE tomorrow. Pm me your number

Author:  ohsee [ Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Post Your Itinerary

spastic wrote:
Brasilia folks wey una?

spastic, are you seriously in Brasilia? Will be there for Ghana Portugal day after tomorrow. Let's meet up. Where is tfco? Bros don't be afraid. ohsee does not bite. Ax all di bobos wey I don meet for dis Wol Cup. Let us arrange to meet after the Ghana Portugal game to commiserate.

Author:  ohsee [ Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Post Your Itinerary

KIZONZO wrote:
Im here at the Manhattan plaza hotel before I head to PORTO ALEGRE tomorrow. Pm me your number

Chief, where is the meet up spot? I have not been following the group whatsapp, and don't want to go back and search. I dey enta plane at 3.40am tomorrow. May Chineke bless my travel and make sure the thing that happened on the way in to Cuiaba does not happen again. This time, there is no time for flight delays.

Author:  Lager-back [ Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Post Your Itinerary

ohsee wrote:
spastic wrote:
Brasilia folks wey una?

spastic, are you seriously in Brasilia? Will be there for Ghana Portugal day after tomorrow. Let's meet up. Where is tfco? Bros don't be afraid. ohsee does not bite. Ax all di bobos wey I don meet for dis Wol Cup. Let us arrange to meet after the Ghana Portugal game to commiserate.

:rotf:

Author:  KIZONZO [ Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Post Your Itinerary

ohsee wrote:
KIZONZO wrote:
Im here at the Manhattan plaza hotel before I head to PORTO ALEGRE tomorrow. Pm me your number

Chief, where is the meet up spot? I have not been following the group whatsapp, and don't want to go back and search. I dey enta plane at 3.40am tomorrow. May Chineke bless my travel and make sure the thing that happened on the way in to Cuiaba does not happen again. This time, there is no time for flight delays.


My oga at the top, we will decide on the meetup spot for Brasilia when we meet-up for dinner tonight as a group here in PORTO ALEGRE

Author:  Heliopolis [ Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Post Your Itinerary

So how was y'all trips to Brazil?

My experience was a 10/10. Great country. Very friendly people. Very beautiful. Overall they've done a good job of hosting (although the process of entering/exiting stadiums is ridiculous). I told myself I will eventually go back and do a proper tour of the country sometime in the future. My biggest regret is not being able to stay there longer.

P.S. Latin American fans put all other fans to shame.

Author:  Ifiaeto [ Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:42 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Post Your Itinerary

My CE bros I just arrived Brasilia today from Miami waiting for the France v Nigeria game. I have no ticket yet but am expecting a miracle. For those already here or coming soon let's contact by email. Mine is mozbiz57@yahoo.com. I cam meet up anywhere, anytime. Don't have a Brazil number yet but will by tomorrow. Please if anyone has any ideas how to go about finding a ticket at a reasonable price please contact me by email, call my hotel Lamour Park Hotel in Taguatinga,3354-8457 room 311. Or respond here. I am soo ready for the game and expect Nigeria to win. Won't be easy but I just have that feeling this will be an incredible game. Moses.

Author:  Heliopolis [ Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Post Your Itinerary

Ifiaeto wrote:
My CE bros I just arrived Brasilia today from Miami waiting for the France v Nigeria game. I have no ticket yet but am expecting a miracle. For those already here or coming soon let's contact by email. Mine is mozbiz57@yahoo.com. I cam meet up anywhere, anytime. Don't have a Brazil number yet but will by tomorrow. Please if anyone has any ideas how to go about finding a ticket at a reasonable price please contact me by email, call my hotel Lamour Park Hotel in Taguatinga,3354-8457 room 311. Or respond here. I am soo ready for the game and expect Nigeria to win. Won't be easy but I just have that feeling this will be an incredible game. Moses.


This match has been available on FIFA's website several times today. Keep on checking as often as you can. Perhaps a fellow Nigerian can be kind enough to scoop up a ticket for you. Also check out Facebook to find Brazilians who have tickets but do not want to attend this match. Just make sure to find something before going to the stadium...from what I saw, it's next to impossible to buy tickets close to kickoff as there are plenty of checkpoints around stadiums that deter scalpers from selling at the grounds.

Author:  analyzer [ Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Post Your Itinerary

Heliopolis wrote:
So how was y'all trips to Brazil?

My experience was a 10/10. Great country. Very friendly people. Very beautiful. Overall they've done a good job of hosting (although the process of entering/exiting stadiums is ridiculous). I told myself I will eventually go back and do a proper tour of the country sometime in the future. My biggest regret is not being able to stay there longer.

P.S. Latin American fans put all other fans to shame.


Kpom!! Same sentiments here.. Although i wonder if the experience would be different if it were not for the world cup..

Regardless, it was fantastic for me..Only regret was that I did not get to go to the Christ the redeemer statue while in Rio.. could not do a lot touristy stuffs while in a few of the cities..

Was great meeting a few CEs - The Goddess, Ikemba_nancho, Kizonzo, Seloweizer, Ohsee, Brigadon, Femibyte, demakaddon .. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Author:  Lager-back [ Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Post Your Itinerary

Ifiaeto wrote:
My CE bros I just arrived Brasilia today from Miami waiting for the France v Nigeria game. I have no ticket yet but am expecting a miracle. For those already here or coming soon let's contact by email. Mine is mozbiz57@yahoo.com. I cam meet up anywhere, anytime. Don't have a Brazil number yet but will by tomorrow. Please if anyone has any ideas how to go about finding a ticket at a reasonable price please contact me by email, call my hotel Lamour Park Hotel in Taguatinga,3354-8457 room 311. Or respond here. I am soo ready for the game and expect Nigeria to win. Won't be easy but I just have that feeling this will be an incredible game. Moses.

Argies were selling them in bulk at Porto Alegre after the game... Just don't know how you can get in touch with them.. g luck!

Author:  Heliopolis [ Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:42 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Post Your Itinerary

Re: Nigeria vs France tickets...I saw about 50 available this morning on FIFA's website. Keep checking up until a few hours before kickoff...I am sure more tickets will become available.

In this FB group I have seen some people sell tickets for that match for under face value:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1423049 ... 0/?fref=nf

Author:  spastic [ Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:46 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Post Your Itinerary

ohsee wrote:
spastic wrote:
Brasilia folks wey una?

spastic, are you seriously in Brasilia? Will be there for Ghana Portugal day after tomorrow. Let's meet up. Where is tfco? Bros don't be afraid. ohsee does not bite. Ax all di bobos wey I don meet for dis Wol Cup. Let us arrange to meet after the Ghana Portugal game to commiserate.

Pa Ohsee, sorry I missed this post. Didn't know you were here. Should have checked in. I'm still here till tmrw nite. Met a few Naijas fellas at Asiatico last night. Went to the Balahino party for the games today. My God! I haven't seen that many beautiful women in one place.

Anyway I'm still in town till tmrw. If any of the partying young bobo still dey town, I'm heading to Calaf tonight wrapping up nicely with some nice dancing and maybe a top off :D

Also if you have folks here who drive or you meet friends here, the best nite life is actually outside Brasilia. Try to get to Tanguantinga especially the club Cappella. Or Guara. This is where the real partying happens.

But hey, if you are too scared to go outside the Planned Structures of Brasilia, you can always trust Calaf to have some things, and Cade Theresa. I am sad that I have to leave the day before Naijas comes to play here. But it's been a wonderful 10 days for me. And i am absolutely certain my wife is here. I just have to come back to get her.

Calaf tonight! And adios Muchacho-s.

PS: pa Ohsee, I'll be in Montreal next weekend. I know you live somewhere in that country :taunt:

Author:  KIZONZO [ Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:25 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Post Your Itinerary

Spastic,

I was popping bottles yesterday at Asiatigo, Emperio at Pier 21, and Copa lago. All I can say is when you party this hard, you wake up with a huge smile and several memories!

If you are still here today, hit me up.

Author:  spastic [ Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:31 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Post Your Itinerary

KIZONZO wrote:
Spastic,

I was popping bottles yesterday at Asiatigo, Emperio at Pier 21, and Copa lago. All I can say is when you party this hard, you wake up with a huge smile and several memories!

If you are still here today, hit me up.
kizonzo, I'm still here O. But on the way out. I'm heading to the TV tower to buy Brazilian Crafts and stuff for folks back home, then heading to the airport. I take it you are staying for the Naijas game?

Author:  Undertaker [ Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:41 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Post Your Itinerary

I was at tv tower on Friday. They do have a lot of good souvenirs for sale. Brasilia sweet oooo. Standing bottle popping is the norm here. Asa sul or Asa norte is where the action is at. I have had the most fun in Brazil in Brasilia so far.

Author:  KIZONZO [ Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:42 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Post Your Itinerary

spastic wrote:
KIZONZO wrote:
Spastic,

I was popping bottles yesterday at Asiatigo, Emperio at Pier 21, and Copa lago. All I can say is when you party this hard, you wake up with a huge smile and several memories!

If you are still here today, hit me up.
kizonzo, I'm still here O. But on the way out. I'm heading to the TV tower to buy Brazilian Crafts and stuff for folks back home, then heading to the airport. I take it you are staying for the Naijas game?


Yep, I am here till after Naija VS France, then its off to Sao Paulo.

Author:  metalalloy [ Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Post Your Itinerary

Heliopolis wrote:
So how was y'all trips to Brazil?

My experience was a 10/10. Great country. Very friendly people. Very beautiful. Overall they've done a good job of hosting (although the process of entering/exiting stadiums is ridiculous). I told myself I will eventually go back and do a proper tour of the country sometime in the future. My biggest regret is not being able to stay there longer.

P.S. Latin American fans put all other fans to shame.



gotta love the endless lines of police checking the tickets over and over again. Yea my experience was 10/10 also. only regret was not spending more time in Rio, Sao Paolo is not on the same level. Anyone going to SP should check out the Vila Madalena area. Also the Skye Bar rooftop is a nice scene at night although a bit pricer than other spots.

Author:  Heliopolis [ Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Post Your Itinerary

metalalloy wrote:
Heliopolis wrote:
So how was y'all trips to Brazil?

My experience was a 10/10. Great country. Very friendly people. Very beautiful. Overall they've done a good job of hosting (although the process of entering/exiting stadiums is ridiculous). I told myself I will eventually go back and do a proper tour of the country sometime in the future. My biggest regret is not being able to stay there longer.

P.S. Latin American fans put all other fans to shame.



gotta love the endless lines of police checking the tickets over and over again. Yea my experience was 10/10 also. only regret was not spending more time in Rio, Sao Paolo is not on the same level. Anyone going to SP should check out the Vila Madalena area. Also the Skye Bar rooftop is a nice scene at night although a bit pricer than other spots.


That's what I was alluding to.

Entering the Maracana took like 1.5 hours because they had a bunch of useless police officers standing at the exit of the metro station checking tickets. Then these idiots hold up the crowd and sometimes ask them to take a detour and cross the street (with no traffic lights) in order to get into the stadium ground.

Anyone with tickets in Gates D-F has to circumnavigate the entire stadium to enter the gate, but not before your tickets are checked several more times by useless police officers. Much to my delight, I discovered that there were some streets leading to the Maracana where one could just walk into the stadium grounds without even being stopped by police :roll:

I had similar experiences going into the stadiums at Sao Paulo and Belo Horizonte...they set up check points about 1KM outside of the stadiums and then you have to endure countless lines before entering into the stadiums.

Other than the stadium crap, the tournament has been pretty well organized.

Author:  spastic [ Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Post Your Itinerary

Undertaker wrote:
I was at tv tower on Friday. They do have a lot of good souvenirs for sale. Brasilia sweet oooo. Standing bottle popping is the norm here. Asa sul or Asa norte is where the action is at. I have had the most fun in Brazil in Brasilia so far.

Just got back from TV tower. Gonna pack my bags, then watch the game in my crib, before my boy comes to drop me at the Airport.

Yo, try Capella in Tanguantinga , if you get the chance. I haven't seen so many beautiful women in one small space before. It was unreal.

Author:  spastic [ Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Post Your Itinerary

Undertaker wrote:
I was at tv tower on Friday. They do have a lot of good souvenirs for sale. Brasilia sweet oooo. Standing bottle popping is the norm here. Asa sul or Asa norte is where the action is at. I have had the most fun in Brazil in Brasilia so far.

I was there on Friday too. Abi Na you be di Naijas looking guy that was chilling with the Isrealis that had an extra ticket to the Naijas game?

Author:  spastic [ Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Post Your Itinerary

Undertaker wrote:
I was at tv tower on Friday. They do have a lot of good souvenirs for sale. Brasilia sweet oooo. Standing bottle popping is the norm here. Asa sul or Asa norte is where the action is at. I have had the most fun in Brazil in Brasilia so far.

Nice! Then I chose the right spot. However my new friends here promised me the women here can not touch women in Floriapolis, Black women in Baia, and women generally in Bela Horizonte.

So those 3 places are on my list for my next trip. And then hopefully I'd save Rio for the Olympics. God willing.

Author:  Cmoke [ Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Post Your Itinerary

If you are yet to get tickets, go to the fifa ticket collection center at the convention center accross from the stadium early tomorrow. You will tickets there. Cat 3 was selling for 350 to 400r as of when I left Brazilia on Saturday.

Cmoke :D :D :D :D :D :D

Ifiaeto wrote:
My CE bros I just arrived Brasilia today from Miami waiting for the France v Nigeria game. I have no ticket yet but am expecting a miracle. For those already here or coming soon let's contact by email. Mine is mozbiz57@yahoo.com. I cam meet up anywhere, anytime. Don't have a Brazil number yet but will by tomorrow. Please if anyone has any ideas how to go about finding a ticket at a reasonable price please contact me by email, call my hotel Lamour Park Hotel in Taguatinga,3354-8457 room 311. Or respond here. I am soo ready for the game and expect Nigeria to win. Won't be easy but I just have that feeling this will be an incredible game. Moses.

Author:  Undertaker [ Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:13 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Post Your Itinerary

spastic wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
I was at tv tower on Friday. They do have a lot of good souvenirs for sale. Brasilia sweet oooo. Standing bottle popping is the norm here. Asa sul or Asa norte is where the action is at. I have had the most fun in Brazil in Brasilia so far.

I was there on Friday too. Abi Na you be di Naijas looking guy that was chilling with the Isrealis that had an extra ticket to the Naijas game?


That wasn't me. I went there with his Brazilian number I picked up on the night of Brazil vs. Cameroon match. I wish I can post her pictures here. I am about to propose to her before I leave on Tuesday and call my family that I am not coming home .

Page 3 of 5 All times are UTC + 1 hour
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/