Ticket for Dash

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

nanijoe
Site Admin
Site Admin
Ticket for Dash

Post by nanijoe »

Anyone here interested in my Nigeria vs Iran ticket should let me know..Looks as if I will be unable to make it to Brazil.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Ticket for Dash

Post by Undertaker »

nanijoe wrote:Anyone here interested in my Nigeria vs Iran ticket should let me know..Looks as if I will be unable to make it to Brazil.

I will be glad to take it off your hand my very good friend. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nanijoe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nanijoe »

I thought of just sending it to you...but as you no fit accompany your own self go watch the game, I'm giving you the opportunity to make a new friend on CE :)
Undertaker wrote:
nanijoe wrote:Anyone here interested in my Nigeria vs Iran ticket should let me know..Looks as if I will be unable to make it to Brazil.

I will be glad to take it off your hand my very good friend. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

I have a Brasilian friend from Rio who is a Big Super Eagles fan that will like a ticket if could find her one. :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
nanijoe wrote:I thought of just sending it to you...but as you no fit accompany your own self go watch the game, I'm giving you the opportunity to make a new friend on CE :)
Undertaker wrote:

[/q
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okocha10
Egg
Egg

Post by Okocha10 »

I dey find ticket o, not for the iran game but for the Argentina or Bosnia game. Anyone fit help?
<b> EGBON MEKUS OF CYBEREAGUS</b>
nanijoe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nanijoe »

Are you going to Brazil? I have one Bosnia ticket..I would have to transfer it to you via fifa.com
Okocha10 wrote:I dey find ticket o, not for the iran game but for the Argentina or Bosnia game. Anyone fit help?
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

X