Germany 5- BRazil 0

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

fineboy_nopimples
Egg
Egg
Germany 5- BRazil 0

Post by fineboy_nopimples »

Holy Crap

And they say AFrican countries have a problem!
http://www.smileandtalk.com
http://www.smileandmobile.com
Bobo Dan
Egg
Egg
Re: Germany 5- BRazil 0

Post by Bobo Dan »

And to believe according to the BBC commentator, Brazil had not lost a game at home in 40 years ???
If I can't express my opinion, I have no reason to be part of this union."
Co Adriaanse - AZ Coach

We’re not rated on the Continent,” said Toshack. “British managers are not, coaches are not, players are not. It’s all 4-4-2, hit the front man, get on the second ball. It hasn’t changed. It frustrates me at times, it really does.”
- John Toshack (British Wales Coach viewtopic.php?t=111511 ).

Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Germany 2-2 Ghana

The only team to have scored against the German machine
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
sublimeskills
Egg
Egg

Post by sublimeskills »

They will now!
soothsayer
Egg
Egg

Post by soothsayer »

Well this is what you get when government does not listen to the cry of the people.. putting money into white elephant world cup
and substandard infrastructure... those Brazilians who striking will feel justified!
Leaf
Egg
Egg

Post by Leaf »

too funny. where were the adjustments?
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet
Brazil !weakness detected

Post by Field Marshall Ogolo »

Maracana is haunted. This stadium should be brought down after the World Cup.
The struggle against Chile was a bad omen. Africans and Zaire vindicated. It could happen to anyone o! :D
My afternoon messed up.
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet
Naivete

Post by kolinzo »

I hope you guys have been watching this WC and have seen how the word has been used to described teams like Brazil, Belgium, Spain, USA etc. Small time you guys will come here and start claiming racism.
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
General Trousers
Eaglet
Eaglet
BRAZIL HAS DISGRACED US!!!

Post by General Trousers »

I thought Cameroon had disgraced us (they did). I thought Ghana had disgraced us (they did). But Brazil has REALLY disgraced us. Let them kukuma send back all of those Yoruba people that we borrowed them. Germany just dismantled them like an old Volkswagen Beetle. What is this? What is this now!!!??? In front of every person. The entire world! Jesus sef dey look dem from mountain! Chei! Nah wah oooh!

x
Chimurenga Rebel
Egg
Egg
Re: BRAZIL HAS DISGRACED US!!!

Post by Chimurenga Rebel »

Do not feel anything for Brazil at all. Cameroon however are a different story they represent Africa so they have definitely disgraced us!
"Just call me the Chimurenga Man. A guerilla. Soldier of peace.Man of the people. I write love poems with the barrel of my gun. For Africa always." - Japheth Ncube
GREENWHITEGREEN
Egg
Egg

Post by GREENWHITEGREEN »

Gudo wrote:Do not feel anything for Brazil at all. Cameroon however are a different story they represent Africa so they have definitely disgraced us!
:agree:
-Simpli fy -
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

GREENWHITEGREEN wrote:
Gudo wrote:Do not feel anything for Brazil at all. Cameroon however are a different story they represent Africa so they have definitely disgraced us!
:agree:
:agree: :agree:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...Brazil disgraced FIFA and Blatter :lol: :lol:
hestonap
Egg
Egg

Post by hestonap »

General Trousers wrote:I thought Cameroon had disgraced us (they did). I thought Ghana had disgraced us (they did). But Brazil has REALLY disgraced us. Let them kukuma send back all of those Yoruba people that we borrowed them. Germany just dismantled them like an old Volkswagen Beetle. What is this? What is this now!!!??? In front of every person. The entire world! Jesus sef dey look dem from mountain! Chei! Nah wah oooh!

x
GT,
Why u dey talk like this. Where do you think VW sent the classic beetle when it was time to retire it?
God bless and keep Nigeria and make his face shine on her undeserving as she may be.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

If you were born in the 90s when the SE or more african teams started making the WC, you wont feel anything. But for those of us born pre the date when SE began to make the WC, Brasil was our adopted country, they had the faces of blackmen and played good football, they had a man called Pele..naturally we adopted them. While the bond may not be that strong...you still cannot help feel sorry for them.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Rawlings wrote:Germany 2-2 Ghana

The only team to have scored against the German machine

What do you call what Algeria did to Germany? No goals?
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

oloye wrote:
If you were born in the 90s when the SE or more african teams started making the WC, you wont feel anything. But for those of us born pre the date when SE began to make the WC, Brasil was our adopted country, they had the faces of blackmen and played good football, they had a man called Pele..naturally we adopted them. While the bond may not be that strong...you still cannot help feel sorry for them.
...true, but with emergence bigmanism like players, aka Neymar, that adoption been dropped. I have always known they will be beaten but not humiliated as so :laugh:
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

[/video]
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

platinum wrote:[/video]
:taunt: :taunt: