Cuiaba meetup - Nigeria vs Bosnia June 21st

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Cuiaba meetup - Nigeria vs Bosnia June 21st

Post by Undertaker »

Happy for the people of Curitiba. They finally witness goals at the world cup after Nigeria and Iran came to town to sell coconut.
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lagos777
Egg
Egg

Post by lagos777 »

I dey Cuiaba, u guys let me know where to meet up before the game. My local number is(21)981880838
Mike Ditka quote :
"I didn't say it in those general terms but I said it like that".
KIZONZO
Egg
Egg

Post by KIZONZO »

Landed Cuiaba today after spending the past 3 days in Brasilia with Lager-Back. We were both on the same flight from Miami and also at the same hotel so we went to the CIV V Colombia game together. Let´s just say i had to change my plan to give him a dirty slap for the his okpaks & power point username he has on CE. Surprisingly cool guy outside the forum.

I now have 179 pictures from the Colombia V Ivory coast game. However, the iternet here is just terribly slow. I will try to post some as time permits. It is true about the big bottom women that Ohsee mentioned earlier about Brazil. I saw this first hand in Brasilia. However, Cuiaba seems to be a shithole with obese and razz looking women from the little i have seen.

Brasilia is like Abuja while Cuiaba is like most old cities in Nigeria. I have seen countless okadas driving around, and i have also noticed some pot holes on the road. The weather has been preety OK though and there were tons on Naija guys at the airport and many more at my hotel. Some of them have gone out to explore the town tonight but i think i will sleep in and rest well so that i can shout my lungs out at the game tomorrow.

Note: Anyone here that wants to meetup should PM me or post in the¨Post your itinerary ¨thread.
You never realize what you have till you lose it.
KIZONZO
Egg
Egg

Post by KIZONZO »

By he way, I am at hotel Capital here in Cuiaba till Sunday in case any of una dey here. I will also be in Brasilia for the Cam V Brazil game, Ghana V Portugal game RD 16 game. Also plan to be in Porto alegre for the Naija V Argentina game and Sao Paulo for the Rd 16 game there.

Did i mention, Cuiaba is a razz city! :taunt: :taunt:
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

KIZONZO wrote:Landed Cuiaba today after spending the past 3 days in Brasilia with Lager-Back. We were both on the same flight from Miami and also at the same hotel so we went to the CIV V Colombia game together. Let´s just say i had to change my plan to give him a dirty slap for the his okpaks & power point username he has on CE. Surprisingly cool guy outside the forum.

I now have 179 pictures from the Colombia V Ivory coast game. However, the iternet here is just terribly slow. I will try to post some as time permits. It is true about the big bottom women that Ohsee mentioned earlier about Brazil. I saw this first hand in Brasilia. However, Cuiaba seems to be a shithole with obese and razz looking women from the little i have seen.

Brasilia is like Abuja while Cuiaba is like most old cities in Nigeria. I have seen countless okadas driving around, and i have also noticed some pot holes on the road. The weather has been preety OK though and there were tons on Naija guys at the airport and many more at my hotel. Some of them have gone out to explore the town tonight but i think i will sleep in and rest well so that i can shout my lungs out at the game tomorrow.

Note: Anyone here that wants to meetup should PM me or post in the¨Post your itinerary ¨thread.
Bros, I no know why una skip Curitiba. BBBB full groun for hia. Anyweh, we go jam tomorrow. You are making me not look forward to Cuiaba especially when weather report is saying 31 degrees Celcius--it will be like entering boiling water since I am wearing jacket here and still feeling cold. When I reach hotel, I will contact you and Lager-Back via whatsapp.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

seloweizer wrote:What time is the pre-game meeting tomorrow? Looks like the restaurant (Peixaria Da Vivo) closes at 3p?

Let me know. Look forward to meeting you guys.
Bros, you still dey country? Are you on whats app? let me know so we can arrange meetup.
seloweizer
Egg
Egg

Post by seloweizer »

ohsee wrote:
seloweizer wrote:What time is the pre-game meeting tomorrow? Looks like the restaurant (Peixaria Da Vivo) closes at 3p?

Bros, you still dey country? Are you on whats app? let me know so we can arrange meetup.
My man! I dey Kampe! Currently operating from São Paulo. Will fly into Cuiaba tomorrow. Check your PM sharp sharp!
Look who is Here Again!
seloweizer
Egg
Egg

Post by seloweizer »

ohsee wrote:
KIZONZO wrote:Landed Cuiaba today after spending the past 3 days in Brasilia with Lager-Back. We were both on the same flight from Miami and also at the same hotel so we went to the CIV V Colombia game together. Let´s just say i had to change my plan to give him a dirty slap for the his okpaks & power point username he has on CE. Surprisingly cool guy outside the forum.

Bros, I no know why una skip Curitiba. BBBB full groun for hia. Anyweh, we go jam tomorrow. You are making me not look forward to Cuiaba especially when weather report is saying 31 degrees Celcius--it will be like entering boiling water since I am wearing jacket here and still feeling cold. When I reach hotel, I will contact you and Lager-Back via whatsapp.

Curitiba was actually a very nice city. I had a great time there!
Look who is Here Again!
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

seloweizer wrote:
ohsee wrote:

My man! I dey Kampe! Currently operating from São Paulo. Will fly into Cuiaba tomorrow. Check your PM sharp sharp!
Seloweizer, we must be on the same flight from Sao Paulo to Cuiaba tomorrow at 12noon. Unless you get your on private jet?
seloweizer
Egg
Egg

Post by seloweizer »

Undertaker wrote:
seloweizer wrote:
ohsee wrote:

Seloweizer, we must be on the same flight from Sao Paulo to Cuiaba tomorrow at 12noon. Unless you get your on private jet?
Lwkmd!!! :rotf: :rotf:
My private jet no get enough fuel. So I leave am for New York.
Hey I am flying on GOL Airlines. LV São Paulo at 1:40p. Arrive Ciuaba at 2:50p (local time). Ciuaba is one hour behind SP. Looking forward to meeting you.
Look who is Here Again!
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

seloweizer wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
seloweizer wrote:
ohsee wrote:

Lwkmd!!! :rotf: :rotf:
My private jet no get enough fuel. So I leave am for New York.
Hey I am flying on GOL Airlines. LV São Paulo at 1:40p. Arrive Ciuaba at 2:50p (local time). Ciuaba is one hour behind
SP. Looking forward to meeting you.
I am on TAM from from Guarlhou, depart at 12:05pm and arrive Cuiaba at 1:30pm. We aren't on the same flight but we go jam for one of the pre or post party.
KIZONZO
Egg
Egg

Post by KIZONZO »

juventuss wrote:not one single photo..

haba.. naa which kai phone una all carry go ?
Bros trust me plenty pictures dey as man carry DSLR camera for this trip. The problem is the epileptic internet at the hotels. However, I don't go buy Brazilian sim card for my tablet so I should be able to upload once I can somehow get SD card on my tab.

People for Facebook don dey ask for pics also. Do you want me to post family friendly pictures or the type that will rival Kashizzle's bubble threads? I will only post the stadium pics on Facebook and maybe the unedited ones here. This site can be brutal about posting pics so some guys might not want their pictures posted on this page.
analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by analyzer »

I jealous una.. have fun guys.. also, e get person way supose contact some of una for cuiaba.. I think he is doing an editorial..
I dey out here in Fortaleza with hardly any bredas in sight.... but Seloweizer was right, its a nice city so far.. The Germans just dey sing all over the place..

@cellular
I tweeted some Curitiba pics to @Cybereagles... so far, that was the easiest way I could get pics across..
I will give brazilians credit in that most of the establishments have wifi.. but some are slow/iffy
Lampard: 101 goals and counting.......

64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

analyzer wrote:I jealous una.. have fun guys.. also, e get person way supose contact some of una for cuiaba.. I think he is doing an editorial..
I dey out here in Fortaleza with hardly any bredas in sight.... but Seloweizer was right, its a nice city so far.. The Germans just dey sing all over the place..

@cellular
I tweeted some Curitiba pics to @Cybereagles... so far, that was the easiest way I could get pics across..
I will give brazilians credit in that most of the establishments have wifi.. but some are slow/iffy
Thanks bro...
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by analyzer »

^the tweets where on mon/tues.. so abeg check archives...
Lampard: 101 goals and counting.......

64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....
claudinha
Egg
Egg

Post by claudinha »

KIZONZO wrote:
juventuss wrote:not one single photo..

haba.. naa which kai phone una all carry go ?
Bros trust me plenty pictures dey as man carry DSLR camera for this trip. The problem is the epileptic internet at the hotels. However, I don't go buy Brazilian sim card for my tablet so I should be able to upload once I can somehow get SD card on my tab.

People for Facebook don dey ask for pics also. Do you want me to post family friendly pictures or the type that will rival Kashizzle's bubble threads? I will only post the stadium pics on Facebook and maybe the unedited ones here. This site can be brutal about posting pics so some guys might not want their pictures posted on this page.

hello! do you still have the ticket app? I'm looking for any game in Rio!
Thanks!!
KIZONZO
Egg
Egg

Post by KIZONZO »

I have found the "juicy" spot in Cuiaba. I don't care if we don't win tomorrow, I will party hard. CMOKE chop serious enjoyment!
nanijoe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nanijoe »

Might be time to allow direct uploads of pictures to CE...

Cellular wrote:
analyzer wrote:I jealous una.. have fun guys.. also, e get person way supose contact some of una for cuiaba.. I think he is doing an editorial..

@cellular
Thanks bro...
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

nanijoe wrote:Might be time to allow direct uploads of pictures to CE...

Cellular wrote:

@cellular
Thanks bro...
Do we have the capacity to do such?
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
lagos777
Egg
Egg

Post by lagos777 »

KIZONZO wrote:I have found the "juicy" spot in Cuiaba. I don't care if we don't win tomorrow, I will party hard. CMOKE chop serious enjoyment!
Abeg wet the juicy spot. Hook a brother up, pm.
Mike Ditka quote :
"I didn't say it in those general terms but I said it like that".
ceejay22
Egg
Egg

Post by ceejay22 »

KIZONZO wrote:Chei, I bet you $$$ Undertaker and Bigpokey are complete gentlemen outside of the forum.

However, If una wan fight for Porto Alegre, I will be willing to organize a venue & play the role of Don King.
I dont care whatever kinda of gentleman Big Pig pretends to be outside of CE, anywhere I jam him outside of CE, I will slap him, be it on the street, the church anywhere. The kain insult that fool don insult me here , he an Ekorian don plenty!!! :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

ceejay22 wrote:
KIZONZO wrote:Chei, I bet you $$$ Undertaker and Bigpokey are complete gentlemen outside of the forum.

However, If una wan fight for Porto Alegre, I will be willing to organize a venue & play the role of Don King.
I dont care whatever kinda of gentleman Big Pig pretends to be outside of CE, anywhere I jam him outside of CE, I will slap him, be it on the street, the church anywhere. The kain insult that fool don insult me here , he an Ekorian don plenty!!! :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mistaken identity? I'm a gentleman to the core....
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
nanijoe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nanijoe »

You could probably restrict it to vested members initially or something..
Cellular wrote:
nanijoe wrote:Might be time to allow direct uploads of pictures to CE...

Cellular wrote:

@cellular
Thanks bro...
Do we have the capacity to do such?