Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:48 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:25 am
Posts: 1477
Location: New Jersey
bret- hart wrote:
ROTC wrote:
I got back to New York last night and I’m leaving tonight to Sao Paulo from where I’ll connect to Natal!! We’re hoping to be there in time for before our opener against Ghana. I wish Nigeria the best as well.

Ohsee, I’ll call you tonight! You should have my itinerary as well.

For the rest of the guys, please feel free to send me a pm.
All the best guys and please be safe.



Our game vs Ghana :? Is Nigeria playing Ghana? :?


…and you assumed I’m Nigerian? Haha, nothing wrong with that brother, but I’m American.
However, after the U.S. and Germany, Nigeria is next. :thumb:

_________________
Quote:
American Police: Under trained, Over armed and a threat to all of society


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:25 am
Posts: 1477
Location: New Jersey
Lager-back wrote:
ROTC wrote:
I got back to New York last night and I’m leaving tonight to Sao Paulo from where I’ll connect to Natal!! We’re hoping to be there in time for before our opener against Ghana. I wish Nigeria the best as well.

Ohsee, I’ll call you tonight! You should have my itinerary as well.

For the rest of the guys, please feel free to send me a pm.
All the best guys and please be safe.

Are you attending any NGA games?


By NGA i assume you mean Nigeria? in that case, yeah. I'll be in Cuiaba and POA for Bosnia and Argentina.

Anyway, send me a pm if you need to get in touch. My flight to Sao Paulo leaves in about two hrs.

_________________
Quote:
American Police: Under trained, Over armed and a threat to all of society


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:02 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:23 am
Posts: 14340
Location: Away from Nigeria
ROTC wrote:
Lager-back wrote:
ROTC wrote:
I got back to New York last night and I’m leaving tonight to Sao Paulo from where I’ll connect to Natal!! We’re hoping to be there in time for before our opener against Ghana. I wish Nigeria the best as well.

Ohsee, I’ll call you tonight! You should have my itinerary as well.

For the rest of the guys, please feel free to send me a pm.
All the best guys and please be safe.

Are you attending any NGA games?


By NGA i assume you mean Nigeria? in that case, yeah. I'll be in Cuiaba and POA for Bosnia and Argentina.

Anyway, send me a pm if you need to get in touch. My flight to Sao Paulo leaves in about two hrs.

See the first post this thread for details. Will try to hit you when I am in Brazil this coming week.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:23 am
Posts: 14340
Location: Away from Nigeria
Cuiaba.. Here I come :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 1:55 am
Posts: 27916
Location: Canada
juventuss wrote:
Have fun guys and stay safe. please take pictures for us folks here .

Have taken dozens of pics, but una know say I be okongwu (old man) and all this technology pass my power. Can someone please tell me how to get my pics here? I tried photobucket, but the thing is not working, and it is taking forever to upload.

_________________
Image
Visit my blog at http://www.soccergoat.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:09 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:59 pm
Posts: 41097
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
ohsee wrote:
juventuss wrote:
Have fun guys and stay safe. please take pictures for us folks here .

Have taken dozens of pics, but una know say I be okongwu (old man) and all this technology pass my power. Can someone please tell me how to get my pics here? I tried photobucket, but the thing is not working, and it is taking forever to upload.


Dede,

I know Google machine no dey work for brazil but try... :taunt:

Tinypic.com

Photobucket.com

Postimage.org

_________________
I pledge to Nigeria my country
To be faithful, loyal and honest
To serve Nigeria with all my strength
To defend her unity and uphold her honor and glory
So help me God.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 3:39 am
Posts: 13894
Location: Houston, Texas.
I am still enjoying Sao Paulo for one more day. Going to the museum of Football today. I will land Cuiaba tomorrow at noon. What hotel are you and Kin at?

_________________
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 1:55 am
Posts: 27916
Location: Canada
ROTC wrote:
Lager-back wrote:
ROTC wrote:
I got back to New York last night and I’m leaving tonight to Sao Paulo from where I’ll connect to Natal!! We’re hoping to be there in time for before our opener against Ghana. I wish Nigeria the best as well.

Ohsee, I’ll call you tonight! You should have my itinerary as well.

For the rest of the guys, please feel free to send me a pm.
All the best guys and please be safe.

Are you attending any NGA games?


By NGA i assume you mean Nigeria? in that case, yeah. I'll be in Cuiaba and POA for Bosnia and Argentina.

Anyway, send me a pm if you need to get in touch. My flight to Sao Paulo leaves in about two hrs.

ROTC are you on whatsapp? Can I call you on the number you gave me now? I am in Curitiba, but will be heading for Cuiaba at 7.30am tomorrow. We should meet up before and after the game. If you are still going to be at the Abudi hotel, let me know because it should be no problem then; am still booked there for 4 days before heading for Porto Alegre for the next Nigeria game.

Congratulations on the US victory over the bredas, though I have to admit I was rooting for the bredas. Was in a bar (the Taj) in Curitiba, watching with brigadoon, soloweizer, analyzer and femibyte. There were several US fans there and they were only slightly less entertaining than that dynamite game. You are going to have to teach me the songs they were singing, because I will have to write about the experience some day. :D

_________________
Image
Visit my blog at http://www.soccergoat.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:36 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 7:55 pm
Posts: 7386
ohsee wrote:
juventuss wrote:
Have fun guys and stay safe. please take pictures for us folks here .

Have taken dozens of pics, but una know say I be okongwu (old man) and all this technology pass my power. Can someone please tell me how to get my pics here? I tried photobucket, but the thing is not working, and it is taking forever to upload.


Ah, finally, The painful admission. Being a former sgt major in the Biafran army, you should be in good enough shape to run around like little kids like me and take good pictures :mrgreen: :!:


Cheers.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 8:47 pm
Posts: 9778
I dey cuiba. My number na+5521996
905809 to contact me via watap or to call me from outside brazil

but u dont need the +55 within brazil


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 8:47 pm
Posts: 9778
I will be visiting the .museum of wetin dem dey callam sef


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:23 am
Posts: 14340
Location: Away from Nigeria
Ohsee and undertaker.. U are missing out on cuiaba.. Useless ppl arriving the day of the game. Naija fans plenty here :taunt: met tons at the airport


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 3:39 am
Posts: 13894
Location: Houston, Texas.
Lager-back wrote:
Ohsee and undertaker.. U are missing out on cuiaba.. Useless ppl arriving the day of the game. Naija fans plenty here :taunt: met tons at the airport


Really. I will land there tomorrow morning. How is the weather over there?

_________________
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 3:39 am
Posts: 13894
Location: Houston, Texas.
Lager-back wrote:
Ohsee and undertaker.. U are missing out on cuiaba.. Useless ppl arriving the day of the game. Naija fans plenty here :taunt: met tons at the airport



Btw..... didn't you missed our opening match in Curitiba? You know if you had been there I could have beaten Iran silly.

_________________
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 1:55 am
Posts: 27916
Location: Canada
Lager-back wrote:
Ohsee and undertaker.. U are missing out on cuiaba.. Useless ppl arriving the day of the game. Naija fans plenty here :taunt: met tons at the airport

No worries, I go dey dia for four days. Hope the weather is good. E cold hia for Curitiba. I think it is about 9 or 10 degrees Celsius. See pipul dey nak leather jacket.

_________________
Image
Visit my blog at http://www.soccergoat.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:51 am
Posts: 12744
Too much talking not enough photos.... ;-)

_________________

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o


"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Cellular, Nov 16, 2017.
"I will take Trump over Clinton. But I am in the minority." - Cellular, Jul 19, 2016.
---
© The YeyeMan 2017
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties, and confers no rights.
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:16 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 4:19 pm
Posts: 39864
not one single photo..

haba.. naa which kai phone una all carry go ?

_________________
Ayton Senna wrote:
On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna




FORZA JUVE


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 1:55 am
Posts: 27916
Location: Canada
The YeyeMan wrote:
Too much talking not enough photos.... ;-)

photos should be coming tomorrow or day after. KOLINZO has promised to show me how to post the damn things after I reach Cuiaba. I took a real camera rather than a phone, if a small point and shoot Canon can be called a real camera. I registered for photobucket, but each try, I am told my pictures did not upload. No be only una dey wait; dem dey wait pics for office too come dey wonder whedda I no go Wawa for Northern Ontario come tell dem say I go Brazil. :D

_________________
Image
Visit my blog at http://www.soccergoat.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:35 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:59 pm
Posts: 41097
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
ohsee wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Too much talking not enough photos.... ;-)

photos should be coming tomorrow or day after. KOLINZO has promised to show me how to post the damn things after I reach Cuiaba. I took a real camera rather than a phone, if a small point and shoot Canon can be called a real camera. I registered for photobucket, but each try, I am told my pictures did not upload. No be only una dey wait; dem dey wait pics for office too come dey wonder whedda I no go Wawa for Northern Ontario come tell dem say I go Brazil. :D


Not Opakslinzo... but Kizonzo.

Two different pipul

_________________
I pledge to Nigeria my country
To be faithful, loyal and honest
To serve Nigeria with all my strength
To defend her unity and uphold her honor and glory
So help me God.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:23 am
Posts: 14340
Location: Away from Nigeria
Cellular, can you pm me your email address so u can upload them? Its tough doing it from the tablet.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:30 pm
Posts: 1451
What time is the pre-game meeting tomorrow? Looks like the restaurant (Peixaria Da Vivo) closes at 3p?

Let me know. Look forward to meeting you guys.

_________________
Look who is Here Again!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 8:21 pm
Posts: 3078
Location: USA
Cellular wrote:
ohsee wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Too much talking not enough photos.... ;-)

photos should be coming tomorrow or day after. KOLINZO has promised to show me how to post the damn things after I reach Cuiaba. I took a real camera rather than a phone, if a small point and shoot Canon can be called a real camera. I registered for photobucket, but each try, I am told my pictures did not upload. No be only una dey wait; dem dey wait pics for office too come dey wonder whedda I no go Wawa for Northern Ontario come tell dem say I go Brazil. :D


Not Opakslinzo... but Kizonzo.

Two different pipul


Thanks for pointing that out. E be like say I go need change my username here with the way so many people mistakenly think I am Kolinzo AKA captain America

_________________
You never realize what you have till you lose it.
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:23 am
Posts: 14340
Location: Away from Nigeria
Seloweizer.. Sent you a pm. Other plans now. Head to popular.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group