Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:27 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:02 pm 
Suspended Member

Let's GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YUJAM the pharaoh
amafolas wrote:
are you sure it is People Destroying People and not Politicians Destroying People

"So long as I need to ask you once Lord Snow; are you a brother of Night's Watch or a *kindperson* boy who wants to play at war!?"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:51 pm 

"History shows that this club has had very few strikers like him. I do not know if there has ever been anyone like him before. What I do know is that Barcelona should erect a statue for him. Samuel was a fundamental player here in recent years and was key to all of the titles that the team won."

Andres Iniesta, August 2009

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:02 pm 

"History shows that this club has had very few strikers like him. I do not know if there has ever been anyone like him before. What I do know is that Barcelona should erect a statue for him. Samuel was a fundamental player here in recent years and was key to all of the titles that the team won."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:16 pm 

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:24 pm 

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:44 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:00 am 

Dr. Sabinus Okoro Phd wrote:
Rogermilla

That's what I am talking about!! :thumbs:

Kai, so Dr. Sabi likes good things? :woot: :woot: :woot:

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:39 am 
Site Admin

Rogermilla,
you don come correct. well done...

well done

On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:16 pm 

--------------------------------------------

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:19 am 

--------------------------------------------

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:51 pm 

After returning from Brazil, here are my findings:

-the World Cup is the world's biggest sausage feast. Ratio of men to women is like 80:20. It's so bad that line-ups for men's toilets are like 10-15 minutes while women dont have to line-up at all :roll:

-Female attendance at matches is very low, with few babes in attendance. When there are babes in attendance, male fans swarm them to take pictures :lol:

-After seeing South American honeys in person, you will never want to leave that continent. It makes me wonder what it would be like attending a setting with a more normal ratio :drool:

-Brazilian women are as diverse as Brazil itself. You have some extremely busted and sloppy women, and then you have some of the most gorgeous women on the planet ranging from caramel skin tone to dark chocolate. They love showing off their bodies and some of them have the craziest bodonkadonks I have ever seen (both good and bad).

-I have never seen such aggressive ashis in my life. As soon as 8pm hit, they were out in full force preying on oyinbo men. I saw ashis literally running up to men and grinding on them in the middle of the street in hopes of soliciting them. Some restaurants/bars were just full of ashis and old, fat white men :rotf:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:16 pm 

Heliopolis wrote:

-the World Cup is the world's biggest sausage feast. Ratio of men to women is like 80:20. It's so bad that line-ups for men's toilets are like 10-15 minutes while women dont have to line-up at all :roll:

-Female attendance at matches is very low, with few babes in attendance. When there are babes in attendance, male fans swarm them to take pictures :lol:

-After seeing South American honeys in person, you will never want to leave that continent. It makes me wonder what it would be like attending a setting with a more normal ratio :drool:

-Brazilian women are as diverse as Brazil itself. You have some extremely busted and sloppy women, and then you have some of the most gorgeous women on the planet ranging from caramel skin tone to dark chocolate. They love showing off their bodies and some of them have the craziest bodonkadonks I have ever seen (both good and bad).

-I have never seen such aggressive ashis in my life. As soon as 8pm hit, they were out in full force preying on oyinbo men. I saw ashis literally running up to men and grinding on them in the middle of the street in hopes of soliciting them. Some restaurants/bars were just full of ashis and old, fat white men :rotf:

Pictures please :taunt:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:38 am 

Heliopolis wrote:

Wow by end of the year alot of pregannt women.How much Ashis charge in Brazil?
Did you see some other country girls that are far better than Brazil chicks?
Was the peace on the street in the night?
I will hopefully plan 2016 ooh even for a week.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:34 am 

kajifu wrote:
Heliopolis wrote:

300 reals (!50$) in porto alegre and it is for 1 hour :woot: :woot: :woot:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:00 pm 

Lager-back wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Heliopolis wrote:

That is $50 you mean right?Wow wow na correct price that for an hour.2 rounds is sure banker.I hate that one round stuff as if you a one minute man that is it..

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:31 pm 

kajifu wrote:
Lager-back wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Heliopolis wrote:

That is $50 you mean right?Wow wow na correct price that for an hour.2 rounds is sure banker.I hate that one round stuff as if you a one minute man that is it..

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Sorry Kajifu, that's more like $150 not $50 but I think that's just world cup rate. They start around R$100 (like $50) normally, even some like R$60 if she likes your appearance.

----------------------------------------------------------------
* 3SC * COD UNITED * MAN UTD * CORINTHIANS *

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:02 pm 

Cameraman decides the French dude is interfering with the perfect Camera shot and pushes him aside

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:24 pm 

YemiBrazil wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Lager-back wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Heliopolis wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Sorry Kajifu, that's more like $150 not $50 but I think that's just world cup rate. They start around R$100 (like $50) normally, even some like R$60 if she likes your appearance.

How do you guys know so much about this? :rotf:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:34 pm 

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:35 pm 

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:37 pm 

Last edited by goke313 on Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:37 pm 

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:38 pm 

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next