SITE ADMINS AND MODS: FORUM SETTINGS

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
SITE ADMINS AND MODS: FORUM SETTINGS

Post by anointed »

Could you please look into these. Thanks.
balo wrote:
anointed wrote:
balo wrote:
anointed wrote:Am I the only one who gets this message when posting:
At least one new post has been made to this topic. You may wish to review your post in light of this.
Makes things clumsy.

And there's no quick reply fucntion either.

Too many people updating the thread at the same time.
Did this happen during our friendlies, when the traffic was obviously more? I dont think this is the case with EN. In fact, this thread started on EN but the moment the thread got 'own goaled' here, it started acting up.

I think the Admins need to work on the settings of this forum. This must be the first match thread since its birth (stand to be corrected)

It happened to me before.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe