TAKE A LOOK ON THE 1ST PAGE GUYS, NOTICE SOMETHING?

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

The Notorious B!GGESTMAN
Eaglet
Eaglet
TAKE A LOOK ON THE 1ST PAGE GUYS, NOTICE SOMETHING?

Post by The Notorious B!GGESTMAN »

What do you notice?

There is hardly any threads, or hype on Nigeia for the WC! Unbelievable, hopes are so low- and rightly so! Keshi's supporters have unconsciously showed that they too have no hope or belief in this team, by not writing anything about Nigeria. All the topics are on other teams or players! This is the most underwhelming build up for a Nigerian team of all time! :sleep:

These are the results of what happens when you invite junks to a national team.... :sleep:
The weak or the strong,
who got it going on
You're dead wrong
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: TAKE A LOOK ON THE 1ST PAGE GUYS, NOTICE SOMETHING?

Post by Bigpokey24 »

what stops you from opening game threads and discussing about the SE ..oops negativity sells.. folks are tired of reading whining grown men like all the time.. abeg go take walk and enjoy the worldcup.. you think football is all about getting depressed? there are much more important things in life than reading your threads full of negative energy and wishes for players :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

FRANK WHITE wrote:What do you notice?

There is hardly any threads, or hype on Nigeia for the WC! Unbelievable, hopes are so low- and rightly so! Keshi's supporters have unconsciously showed that they too have no hope or belief in this team, by not writing anything about Nigeria. All the topics are on other teams or players! This is the most underwhelming build up for a Nigerian team of all time! :sleep:

These are the results of what happens when you invite junks to a national team.... :sleep:

The reason is that this forum has no traffic. All the threads are on EN. I begin to see that this forum is needless.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
The Notorious B!GGESTMAN
Eaglet
Eaglet

anointed wrote:

The reason is that this forum has no traffic. All the threads are on EN. I begin to see that this forum is needless.
even on EN, there are not many threads on SE. It is staggering- most people are on the CFC and Arsenal threads.
The weak or the strong,
who got it going on
You're dead wrong
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

anointed wrote:

I agree, this forum is unnecessary. No excitement. Keep evrything on Eagles Nest and pin game threads.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
nanijoe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nanijoe »

I agree.. the game threads should be on EN, all the WC traveling, tickets etc can remain here..
1naija wrote:
anointed wrote:

I agree, this forum is unnecessary. No excitement. Keep evrything on Eagles Nest and pin game threads.
The Notorious B!GGESTMAN
Eaglet
Eaglet

nanijoe wrote:I agree.. the game threads should be on EN, all the WC traveling, tickets etc can remain here..
1naija wrote:
anointed wrote:

well, as an admin, can you arrange for things to go back to normal then. As this clearly isn't working....
The weak or the strong,
who got it going on
You're dead wrong
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

nanijoe wrote:I agree.. the game threads should be on EN, all the WC traveling, tickets etc can remain here..
Correct.

Eagles Nest:
Nigeria team chat
WC game threads
Our Union is strong Arsenal threads :boo:

2014 WC Brazil:
Travelling, tickets
News and photos from those who travel
World Cup honeyz, etc.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

1naija wrote:
anointed wrote:

We should European League forum instead

The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

The ..............................

BurgerHEAD :mrgreen: strikes again with his ................foolishness
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo