[WC GRP C] COLOMBIA 3 GREECE 0...Armero, Teo, Rodriguez FT

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
[WC GRP C] COLOMBIA 3 GREECE 0...Armero, Teo, Rodriguez FT

Post by anointed »

Last edited by anointed on Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:52 pm, edited 4 times in total.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: [WC GRP A] COLOMBIA 0 GREECE 0

Post by anointed »

Colombia: Ospina; Armero, Zapata, Yepes (c), Zúñiga; Sánchez, Abel, Cuadrado, James Rodriguez, Ibarbo; Teofilo Gutierrez.

Greece: Kamezis; Manolas, Torosidis, Papastathopolous, Holebas; Maniatis, Kone, Katsouranis; Salpingidis, Gekas, Samaras.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

No Jackson Martinez? The coach don kolo!
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Well, it's an American referee Mark Hurd and Iran's Alireza Faghani as the fourth official for this game. Was there a UN resolution recently?
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Can Greece pull this off for the great Zee :thumbs: ..............................Go Greece go :mrgreen:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
ElHadary
Suspended Member

Post by ElHadary »

Mediterranean Pride, Zhetto Hellas!!!
Ezesportsworld
Egg
Egg
Re: [WC GRP C] COLOMBIA 0 GREECE 0

Post by Ezesportsworld »

Any links
www.ezesportsworld.net

Chesapeake sports Academy
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Nice play ref allowing the game to flow
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
phantomjournalist
Egg
Egg

Post by phantomjournalist »

Colombia and Ecuador are honorary African teams.
Blue is the color.
Killa Adjei wrote: Barcelona won the champions league something your useless team can only touch in their dreams..
%$#@^& moron.
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

GOAL!!!
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Ezesportsworld wrote:Any links
try vipbox
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

1-0 Colombia...so much for the Greek defence
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
kalamashaka
Egg
Egg

Post by kalamashaka »

1-0 Colombia...deserved too with the start they've had
"How many white men went in the party that destroyed Abame?"
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Armero cracks me up with his dancing
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Sorry Greece, good response nevertheless. Looks like we are going to have goals in this match

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

nice open games at this world cup so far!
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

platinum wrote:nice open games at this world cup so far!
Yes oh, teams it appears have taken adifferent approach, they are going for it.

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: [WC GRP C] COLOMBIA 1 GREECE 0...Armero

Post by anointed »

Could the goal have been an own goal though I understand Armero has been credited. But would the ball have scored without the deflection?
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

anointed wrote:Could the goal have been an own goal though I understand Armero has been credited. But would the ball have scored without the deflection?
I dont see how they can credit someone who was trying to stop a goal with own goal.

Chxta
Egg
Egg

Post by Chxta »

anointed wrote:Could the goal have been an own goal though I understand Armero has been credited. But would the ball have scored without the deflection?
I don't think so, the deflection threw the keeper really off.
Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

i want Greec out, with them negative football
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

This colombian number 7 looks like a ghanaian, with the shape of that head

ElHadary
Suspended Member

Post by ElHadary »

Bigpokey24 wrote:i want Greec out, with them negative football
Yeah, because the Nigerians play so positively right!?