[WC GRP D] URUGUAY 1-3 CRC...Cavani; Campbell, Duarte, Urena

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
[WC GRP D] URUGUAY 1-3 CRC...Cavani; Campbell, Duarte, Urena

Post by anointed »

Last edited by anointed on Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:45 pm, edited 5 times in total.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: [WC GRP D] URUGUAY 0-0 COSTA RICA

Post by anointed »

Uruguay: Muslera; Pereira, Lugano, Godin, Caceres; Rios, Gargano, Stuani, Rodriguez; Forlan, Cavani

Costa Rica: Navas; Gamboa, Umana, Gonzalez, Duarte, Diaz; Bolanos, Borges, Tejeda; Campbell, Ruiz.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Luiz Suarez starts on the bench. Good thing that Uruguay has Costa Rica for their first game so they should be able to manage with Diego Forlan and Edinson Cavani while Suarez can further recuperate unlike Portugal whose best player Cristiano Ronaldo also has injury worries but Portugal's first game is against the almighty Germany.

Didnt know Atletico Madrid's Diego Godin is Uruguyan

Meanwhile, Costa Rica most famous footballer Paolo Wanchope is his country's current assistant manager.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

anointed wrote:Luiz Suarez starts on the bench. Good thing that Uruguay has Costa Rica for their first game so they should be able to manage with Diego Forlan and Edinson Cavani while Suarez can further recuperate unlike Portugal whose best player Cristiano Ronaldo also has injury worries but Portugal's first game is against the almighty Germany.

Meanwhile, Costa Rica most famous footballer Paolo Wanchope is his country's current assistant manager.
Thought that wws him I saw when the team was coming into the stadium
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

oloye wrote:
anointed wrote:Luiz Suarez starts on the bench. Good thing that Uruguay has Costa Rica for their first game so they should be able to manage with Diego Forlan and Edinson Cavani while Suarez can further recuperate unlike Portugal whose best player Cristiano Ronaldo also has injury worries but Portugal's first game is against the almighty Germany.

Thought that wws him I saw when the team was coming into the stadium
As a ruthless defender, you've got a good eye for a deadly attacker

TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Lets go Ticos!! shake this group up abeg. I know its an uphill task but its doable. !
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

The Telegraph 'suggests' these must be English FA scouts in the stadium

TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Has anyone been watching the pictures of the players folding their arms anytime they are displaying the line ups? Seriously. do all those arms belong to the face? I thought I saw one fanta face and coka cola arms.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

campbell :clap:

lugano no get club. only played 12 games last season. hmmm
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

South American handballers announce their arrival at the football World Cup
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

CR sabi small small o abi na early days gra gra?
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Omo Eniyan
Egg
Egg

Post by Omo Eniyan »

That was an artful handball...in the box!
"If you even dream of beating me, you better wake up and apologize." - Mohammed Ali
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Wont count...Godin's goal correctly flagged offside
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

poor shot by cavani.

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

cavani :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Cavani misses...unmarked...should have be on target at least
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
tunde72
Egg
Egg

Post by tunde72 »

Costa Rica are just part of the numbrrs. They got nothing to offer
YOU CAN ACHIEVE MORE ON YOUR KNEE THAN SPEAKING.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

boring game so far, hope it picks up soon

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Penarity! damn!

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

2 footed or 1.5 footed challenge...that was naive by the Costa Rican

Meanwhile, the ref has spotted a penalty
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
kalamashaka
Egg
Egg

Post by kalamashaka »

Penalty
"How many white men went in the party that destroyed Abame?"
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Cavani!! nice pk.