Nigeria's White Away Jersey

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin
Nigeria's White Away Jersey

Post by juventuss »

Please where can I get this Jersey ? Preferably with Mikel 10.
That Jersey looks BAD ARSE... It would even be better in Long Sleeve....
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
goke313
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nigeria's White Away Jersey

Post by goke313 »

just spoke to a CSR from the official FIFA store
about the authentic custom #/names white/away kits ; long sleeve kits ; shorts
Give us a call if your question is time senstive or if you just want to hear a friendly voice. You can reach us by phone at 1-866-305-266

http://store.fifa.com/contact.html
nanijoe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nanijoe »

I got mine from the mall at Ikeja
juventuss wrote:Please where can I get this Jersey ? Preferably with Mikel 10.
That Jersey looks BAD ARSE... It would even be better in Long Sleeve....
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

goke313 wrote:just spoke to a CSR from the official FIFA store
Give us a call if your question is time senstive or if you just want to hear a friendly voice. You can reach us by phone at 1-866-305-266

Thanks Goke. Such a shame that it is this hard. I for ask my mom to buy am come from Naija
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
goke313
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by goke313 »

juventuss wrote:

Thanks Goke. Such a shame that it is this hard. I for ask my mom to buy am come from Naija
I'm the type of person who wants all my jersey's authentic(just like what the players wear on the field)...don't mind spending a couple of hundred

Requested a written statement from FIFA as to why out of all the Adidas sponsored WC teams....Nigeria is the only team that does not have their Away kit available for sale.
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

goke313 wrote:
juventuss wrote:

I'm the type of person who wants all my jersey's authentic(just like what the players wear on the field)...don't mind spending a couple of hundred

Requested a written statement from FIFA as to why out of all the Adidas sponsored WC teams....Nigeria is the only team that does not have their Away kit available for sale.
I'll give them a call as well. Maybe if they hear from more of us, they will know there is a demand

FORZA JUVE
01bakana
Egg
Egg

Post by 01bakana »

I got mine online from the Adidas store just b4 the Scotland match, there were no issues, delivered in like 5 days. Tho mine was not customised and it was short sleeve.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

goke313 wrote:
juventuss wrote:

And no female version either. Madame doesn't want to wear a parachute!
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "