The CIV vs Japan game commentator

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin
The CIV vs Japan game commentator

Post by YUJAM »

He was awfully biased, refusing to give CIV any credit

He insisted that CIV won because if their superior athleticism and mistakes by the Japanese defense. He also said that there was no 15 min period during which CIV dominated the game

The other analyst basically contradicted him by saying that they won due to their ingenuity which I think was more fitting
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: The CIV vs Japan game commentator

Post by Bigpokey24 »

and your post you made after the rubbish friendlies be what
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
femmyphoto
Egg
Egg

Post by femmyphoto »

YUJAM wrote:He was awfully biased, refusing to give CIV any credit

He insisted that CIV won because if their superior athleticism and mistakes by the Japanese defense. He also said that there was no 15 min period during which CIV dominated the game

The other analyst basically contradicted him by saying that they won due to their ingenuity which I think was more fitting

unfortunately i am going to agree with the "biased" commentator. A Win is a Win in football, so i'll take this and celebrate, however CIV still needs to revisit their strategy .
The dead cannot cry out for justice; it is a duty of the living to do so for them.... Lois McMaster Bujold, Diplomatic Immunity, 2002
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

femmyphoto wrote:

unfortunately i am going to agree with the "biased" commentator. A Win is a Win in football, so i'll take this and celebrate, however CIV still needs to revisit their strategy .
The problem is that all or most of his pts are incorrect.

The Ivorians dominated most of the game. They actually did well today
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Bigpokey24 wrote:and your post you made after the rubbish friendlies be what
I criticize all African sides equally if they don't play well
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

I watched a variety of commentators and pundits...on the CIV Vs Japan and they were all racist twerps.

One of them.....some black British guy even went on to say that he was surprised that Arsenal were going to give Aurrier a contract, based on his performance.

They failed to mention just how many chances CIV were carving out, from great runs and link up! I am sure when the goals came, they must have thought (Wow, what a surprise). The reality was CIV had been creating those chances, all day long! All they needed was a little bit more composure! That was it! I am not saying that CIV played the best football imaginable! Or that the Japans did not do a lot of things right! But CIV really.....were asking a lot of questions! And most of them, didn't give them any credit.

It is even funny that when CIV conceded, one of them said, it was because CIV were not making the best use of their physicality. Then all of a sudden, as they scored...........does that mean all of a sudden, their physicality emerged?

Also...one of the idiots...just kept uttering "Africans....Africans...Africans" every two seconds "The Africans" Yes I am happy for my West African brothers.....but at the same time, you can tell that this constant need to group every team from the continent south of the Mediterranean as one bloc, is just to affirm their belief that they all fit the same profiles of physicality, athleticism and naivety.

I never once saw this particular guy...say "The Asians"
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Tbite wrote:I watched a variety of commentators and pundits...on the CIV Vs Japan and they were all racist twerps.

One of them.....some black British guy even went on to say that he was surprised that Arsenal were going to give Aurrier a contract, based on his performance.

They failed to mention just how many chances CIV were carving out, from great runs and link up! I am sure when the goals came, they must have thought (Wow, what a surprise). The reality was CIV had been creating those chances, all day long! All they needed was a little bit more composure! That was it! I am not saying that CIV played the best football imaginable! Or that the Japans did not do a lot of things right! But CIV really.....were asking a lot of questions! And most of them, didn't give them any credit.

It is even funny that when CIV conceded, one of them said, it was because CIV were not making the best use of their physicality. Then all of a sudden, as they scored...........does that mean all of a sudden, their physicality emerged?

Also...one of the idiots...just kept uttering "Africans....Africans...Africans" every two seconds "The Africans" Yes I am happy for my West African brothers.....but at the same time, you can tell that this constant need to group every team from the continent south of the Mediterranean as one bloc, is just to affirm their belief that they all fit the same profiles of physicality, athleticism and naivety.

It was Efan Ekoku
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

On ITV?...I do not think so. This guy was darker and bigger.

It was this chap (Ian Wright)

Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
General Trousers
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by General Trousers »

The commenting was awful.

x
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Africans dont do themselves any favours, watching cameroon the other day, they were hopeless
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Why don't you guys send them your complaints, ahem feed back?
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

What's the point about all these biases, stereotypes etc Are they really issues that matter? For example, did the players who matter hear the commentary on the pitch? Was it cos of commentary that Cameroun was below average against Mexixo?

Let African sides win matches, commentary or not.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Wrighty still refers to Glenn Hoddle as "Gaffer", stoically adhering to the master:subject relationship, all that's missing from the panel is Paul Ince and a cameo from Tiger Woods. Ian is a fool, an absolute inferiorite, an espresso that, neath the masquerade of full bodiedness is the creamiest cappuccino with the thickest froth of the dairiest milk in the cow's udder. Anyone watching the England-Honduras game will have seen how he was disgraced and denigrated by Charles, speaking to him like the proverbial "boy" of older times. An absolute cretin.
nanijoe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nanijoe »

you know Efan Ekoku is an ex "Nigerian international" right? The guy is still bitter about 1994 when he was on the Nigerian squads to the ANC and World Cup, and saw a total 45 minutes of action.
For some reason he finds every opportunity possible to put down African teams..and to think ESPN hired for just the opposite reason

The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Tbite wrote:I watched a variety of commentators and pundits...on the CIV Vs Japan and they were all racist twerps.

The black British guy was Ian Wright. Before the game he said IC would win then changed his mind at half time and yabbed Aurier. He's a known numpty.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
akamoke

Post by akamoke »

Forget commentators. We have people.here still.chastising Ivory Coast even after they did to Japan what Italy did to England. Serving a lesson in tactical masterclass
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
Avayi
Egg
Egg

Post by Avayi »

akamoke wrote:Forget commentators. We have people.here still.chastising Ivory Coast even after they did to Japan what Italy did to England. Serving a lesson in tactical masterclass
KPOM!
Super Eagle
Egg
Egg

Post by Super Eagle »

Kabalega wrote:Why don't you guys send them your complaints, ahem feed back?
Very well said, Kabelega. Instead of coming here to whine and preaching to the choir, yall should send your complaint to the station? In South Africa 2010, I filed a strong worded complaint to ESPN against Ian Darke after he said that the fans (mostly Africans) who were booing Luis Suarez in the semi finals for his antics against Ghana in the previous match "don't know anything about football".

And ESPN actually responded to me and promised to investigate the issue and take appropriate measures. That's how you bring about changes, not by going home to whine amongst yourselves.

Got it??? :???:
Note to: Emir Kongi, big porkey, and smartbrother: Don't talk unless you can improve the silence. (c)
www.awooze.com

#BringBackOurGirls
Hashtag #KeshiDonHammer