Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Tue May 23, 2017 9:40 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:40 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:23 am
Posts: 14239
Location: Away from Nigeria
Any CE in Porto Alegre on June 22nd, 23rd and 24th ?
Will be spending a couple days in Porto Alegre prior to our game against Argentina which is on the 25th.


Last edited by Lager-back on Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:23 am
Posts: 14239
Location: Away from Nigeria
:???: :???: :???:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 70994
Location: Earth
:laugh:

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:16 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2004 9:28 am
Posts: 2548
Will be there.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 3:39 am
Posts: 13575
Location: Houston, Texas.
I will be there June 24th.......

_________________
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:01 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 1:55 am
Posts: 26737
Location: Canada
Wont be there till morning of game. But bros, this ya demand on awa time don dey too much now, have you not noticed that nearly all Brazil chiquitas are BBBBs (Big Bottom Brazil Babes)? Whish time persin go get to test drive if we spend all awa time hanging with you? Take time o! We go come ya baffday for Cuiaba, das for sure.

_________________
Image
Visit my blog at http://www.soccergoat.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 8:21 pm
Posts: 3050
Location: USA
ohsee wrote:
Wont be there till morning of game. But bros, this ya demand on awa time don dey too much now, have you not noticed that nearly all Brazil chiquitas are BBBBs (Big Bottom Brazil Babes)? Whish time persin go get to test drive if we spend all awa time hanging with you? Take time o! We go come ya baffday for Cuiaba, das for sure.

How many you don't test drive Ohsee? Your odds are better if you speak Portuguese. I go post some helpful phrases later

_________________
You never realize what you have till you lose it.
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 3:39 am
Posts: 13575
Location: Houston, Texas.
KIZONZO wrote:
ohsee wrote:
Wont be there till morning of game. But bros, this ya demand on awa time don dey too much now, have you not noticed that nearly all Brazil chiquitas are BBBBs (Big Bottom Brazil Babes)? Whish time persin go get to test drive if we spend all awa time hanging with you? Take time o! We go come ya baffday for Cuiaba, das for sure.

How many you don't test drive Ohsee? Your odds are better if you speak Portuguese. I go post some helpful phrases later


KIZONZO, you don land Brazil yet? I thought you have England vs. Uruguay ticket or it is CIV vs. Colombia you get?

_________________
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:23 am
Posts: 14239
Location: Away from Nigeria
Undertaker wrote:
KIZONZO wrote:
ohsee wrote:
Wont be there till morning of game. But bros, this ya demand on awa time don dey too much now, have you not noticed that nearly all Brazil chiquitas are BBBBs (Big Bottom Brazil Babes)? Whish time persin go get to test drive if we spend all awa time hanging with you? Take time o! We go come ya baffday for Cuiaba, das for sure.

How many you don't test drive Ohsee? Your odds are better if you speak Portuguese. I go post some helpful phrases later


KIZONZO, you don land Brazil yet? I thought you have England vs. Uruguay ticket or it is CIV vs. Colombia you get?

Yep we landed this AM. Col vs CIV tomorrow in Brasilia.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:03 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 3:39 am
Posts: 13575
Location: Houston, Texas.
Lager-back wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
KIZONZO wrote:
ohsee wrote:
Wont be there till morning of game. But bros, this ya demand on awa time don dey too much now, have you not noticed that nearly all Brazil chiquitas are BBBBs (Big Bottom Brazil Babes)? Whish time persin go get to test drive if we spend all awa time hanging with you? Take time o! We go come ya baffday for Cuiaba, das for sure.

How many you don't test drive Ohsee? Your odds are better if you speak Portuguese. I go post some helpful phrases later


KIZONZO, you don land Brazil yet? I thought you have England vs. Uruguay ticket or it is CIV vs. Colombia you get?

Yep we landed this AM. Col vs CIV tomorrow in Brasilia.


Hope to see you guys in Cuiaba then on Saturday. I am in Sao Paulo until then and yes I have England vs. Uruguay ticket. Two people have offered me $600 for it. I heard the street value is $ 800 for cat 2 and $1000 for cat 1.

_________________
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 8:47 pm
Posts: 9573
I have not slept since I entered porto allegre. My kind of town.

enufb BFF said


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2004 2:49 am
Posts: 4161
Location: Bora Bora
una dey enjoy o..........

_________________
<b> EGBON MEKUS OF CYBEREAGUS</b>


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:23 am
Posts: 14239
Location: Away from Nigeria
Cmoke wrote:
I have not slept since I entered porto allegre. My kind of town.

enufb BFF said

Explanate????????


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:07 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 10:23 pm
Posts: 4310
Viagra and then test drive... :lol:

ohsee wrote:
Wont be there till morning of game. But bros, this ya demand on awa time don dey too much now, have you not noticed that nearly all Brazil chiquitas are BBBBs (Big Bottom Brazil Babes)? Whish time persin go get to test drive if we spend all awa time hanging with you? Take time o! We go come ya baffday for Cuiaba, das for sure.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:34 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 8:47 pm
Posts: 9573
This town is crazy.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:23 am
Posts: 14239
Location: Away from Nigeria
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:23 am
Posts: 14239
Location: Away from Nigeria
Met Keshi, Emenike in their hotel yesterday. Going to post pics later. Town is buzzing. Anyways.. Time to leave for the stadium.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 8:21 pm
Posts: 3050
Location: USA
I know everyone in the picture. From left to right:
Cyber1, Cyber2, Cyber3, Cyber4, and Cyber5

_________________
You never realize what you have till you lose it.
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:26 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 28497
Lager-back wrote:
Met Keshi, Emenike in their hotel yesterday. Going to post pics later. Town is buzzing. Anyways.. Time to leave for the stadium.

:clap: :clap: Go SE,did you talk to Keshi?I hope today they will win the group by beat this Argentina


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:39 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 8:50 am
Posts: 2217
Location: USA
Lager-back wrote:
Met Keshi, Emenike in their hotel yesterday. Going to post pics later. Town is buzzing. Anyways.. Time to leave for the stadium.

You're leaving for the stadium already?
Thought I could still catch the players before they left the hotel

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:23 am
Posts: 14239
Location: Away from Nigeria
zoldsasok wrote:
Lager-back wrote:
Met Keshi, Emenike in their hotel yesterday. Going to post pics later. Town is buzzing. Anyways.. Time to leave for the stadium.

You're leaving for the stadium already?
Thought I could still catch the players before they left the hotel

Deciding if I should do that. One of my guys has already gone there to find ticket from supporters club.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:23 am
Posts: 14239
Location: Away from Nigeria
:D :D
Image
Some of these mugus in my hotel don't even know naija is playing :roll: Argentina don't paint the place blue


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:10 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 8:50 am
Posts: 2217
Location: USA
Lager-back wrote:
zoldsasok wrote:
Lager-back wrote:
Met Keshi, Emenike in their hotel yesterday. Going to post pics later. Town is buzzing. Anyways.. Time to leave for the stadium.

You're leaving for the stadium already?
Thought I could still catch the players before they left the hotel

Deciding if I should do that. One of my guys has already gone there to find ticket from supporters club.

Which hotel?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group