BRAZIL BLOG...SHARE YOUR PICTURES AND STORIES HERE...

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Riche007
Eaglet
Eaglet
BRAZIL BLOG...SHARE YOUR PICTURES AND STORIES HERE...

Post by Riche007 »

Missing out on my proposed trip to Brazil...so, I thought it would be nice to have folks who have made it to Brazil to post their pics and share their stories here.
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge - Hawking, 1942
Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: BRAZIL BLOG...SHARE YOUR PICTURES AND STORIES HERE...

Post by Lager-back »

I will once I get in. analyzer is already there and posted pics on tweeter already :D
Riche007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Riche007 »

What's analyzer's tweeter handle? I can post the link here...
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge - Hawking, 1942
Riche007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Riche007 »

Lager-back wrote:I will once I get in. analyzer is already there and posted pics on tweeter already :D
Powerpoint agbero, nothing from you yet? If una no take time, I go call Blatter to cancel the worldcup o.
Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lager-back »

Riche007 wrote:
Lager-back wrote:I will once I get in. analyzer is already there and posted pics on tweeter already :D
Powerpoint agbero, nothing from you yet? If una no take time, I go call Blatter to cancel the worldcup o.
Mayn we traveling 2much. Brazil no easy. I will have some free days now before the Argentina game. Problem is most of pics are in my Nikon SD card. I took my DSLR and once I get back home will have to transfer all to my laptop. For now u have to live with select iPhone pics because some pics just cannot be shared to CE that easily 8-)
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

..Nna U risked ya expired student visa go Brasil? :shock:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)