[GRP E] SWITZ 2-1 ECUADOR...Mehmedi, Seferovic;E.Valencia

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
[GRP E] SWITZ 2-1 ECUADOR...Mehmedi, Seferovic;E.Valencia

Post by anointed »

Starting just about now...
Last edited by anointed on Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:10 pm, edited 4 times in total.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: [WC GRP E] SWITZERLAND v ECUADOR

Post by anointed »

Switzerland: Benaglio, Lichtsteiner, Djourou, von Bergen, Rodriguez, Behrami, Inler, Shaqiri, Xhaka, Stocker, Drmic. Subs: Sommer, Ziegler, Senderos, Lang, Barnetta, Seferovic, Dzemaili, Fernandes, Gavranovic, Mehmedi, Schar, Burki.

Ecuador: Dominguez, Paredes, Erazo, Guagua, Walter Ayovi, Antonio Valencia, Gruezo, Noboa, Montero, Caicedo, Enner Valencia. Subs: Banguera, Ibarra, Mendez, Rojas, Minda, Arroyo, Jaime Ayovi, Bagui, Saritama, Martinez, Achilier, Bone
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Shaqiri forces the first save of the match after 15 minutes of sizing each other
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Valencia & co cant get it on target
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Switz tests Rodriguez again...concedes a ck
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

1-0 Ecuador
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

what a sweet cross on a platter. Djourou lost..
Last edited by metalalloy on Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Chimurenga Rebel
Egg
Egg

Post by Chimurenga Rebel »

Goal!
"Just call me the Chimurenga Man. A guerilla. Soldier of peace.Man of the people. I write love poems with the barrel of my gun. For Africa always." - Japheth Ncube
Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lager-back »

see rubbish defending.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Any defense with Djourou in it is starting on the back foot.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [WC GRP E] SWITZERLAND 0-1 ECUADOR...E.Valencia

Post by Siddonlook11 »

So Emeghara no make swiss team ?
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
phantomjournalist
Egg
Egg
Re: [WC GRP E] SWITZERLAND 0-1 ECUADOR

Post by phantomjournalist »

Honorary African #2 not playing too badly.
Blue is the color.
Killa Adjei wrote: Barcelona won the champions league something your useless team can only touch in their dreams..
%$#@^& moron.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

How did Equador get all these Yoruba boys to play for them?
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

cito us wrote:Any defense with Djourou in it is starting on the back foot.
Don't worry, he will soon be replaced by another Arsenal great, the legendary Phillippe Senderos who is on the bench
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: [WC GRP E] SWITZERLAND 0-1 ECUADOR

Post by anointed »

Switz shot across the face of goal...Ecuador tipped the ball..ck
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

and fifa ranked switzerland 6th in the world . what a joke
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Shaqiri asking lots of question...he's class apart from the other Swiss
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
Chxta
Egg
Egg

Post by Chxta »

Siddonlook11 wrote:So Emeghara no make swiss team ?
Foolish boy...
Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Ecuador looking for a pen there...the whiff of a handball and an infringement are strong
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

HT
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Siddonlook11 wrote:So Emeghara no make swiss team ?
Who?
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

So the guy that Ideye was Benching made this Swiss team :atc: