Switzerland v. Ecuador 2-1 (FT)

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

kalamashaka
Egg
Egg
Switzerland v. Ecuador 2-1 (FT)

Post by kalamashaka »

Switzerland were absolutely dreary last time out...I hope they don't put me to sleep, especially as I only got 3 hours last night :bored:
Last edited by kalamashaka on Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:02 pm, edited 5 times in total.
"How many white men went in the party that destroyed Abame?"
kalamashaka
Egg
Egg
Re: Switzerland v. Ecuador

Post by kalamashaka »

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Lichtsteiner's final ball has been really poor but he's getting there. Ricardo Rodriguez quiet offensively so far.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
kalamashaka
Egg
Egg

Post by kalamashaka »

Ecuadorians(?) can't seem to e able to find each other once they cross the halfway line..so far, game living up (down?) to expectations
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Excellent goal. Hitzfeld will be mad about that, terrible marking.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

Goal!!!
kalamashaka
Egg
Egg

Post by kalamashaka »

It had to be a set piece

0-1
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

How can defenders and the keeper allow a man to head the ball in their 6yard box, bad defending.. In fact they were naive. That Ecuador player is a heads chicken by the way.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

oloye wrote:How can defenders and the keeper allow a man to head the ball in their 6yard box, bad defending.. In fact they were naive. That Ecuador player is a heads chicken by the way.
:shock: Auto correct na winch oooo
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Sunset wrote:
oloye wrote:How can defenders and the keeper allow a man to head the ball in their 6yard box, bad defending.. In fact they were naive. That Ecuador player is a heads chicken by the way.
I hate the freaking tool.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
kalamashaka
Egg
Egg

Post by kalamashaka »

Shaqiri doesn't look the same player in this setup..
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

What happened to Sendeross? Already washed up at 28?

kalamashaka
Egg
Egg

Post by kalamashaka »

Djorou :lol:
kalamashaka
Egg
Egg

Post by kalamashaka »

oloye wrote:What happened to Sendeross? Already washed up at 28?
He's in the squad..I think it's between him and Djorou for a starting spot
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

This Ecuador goalkeeper get as e be o.

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

I don't get how you let a guy line up that shot....ecuador playing with fire.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Sunset wrote:
Which winch? There's a way to know what peeps ate for lunch on a Sunday afternoon.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

oloye wrote:
Sunset wrote:
I hate the freaking tool.
:lol:
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Switzerland v. Ecuador 0-1

Post by anointed »

Meanwhile, Mods, could you pls merge. Thanks.

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=249987&p=4224376#p4224376
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Switzerland v. Ecuador 0-1 (2nd Half)

Post by platinum »

see super substitution 1-1
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Switzerland v. Ecuador 0-1 (HT)

Post by oloye »

This must be the poorest match so far... Oops 1v1, as chief Zebrudaya would say, what are good for the geese are good for the gender. Same mistake same punishment, fair justice

kalamashaka
Egg
Egg
Re: Switzerland v. Ecuador 1-1 (2nd Half)

Post by kalamashaka »

Switzerland were involved in three of the most boring matches in South Africa and it seems they are determined to uphold that dubious record.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Switzerland v. Ecuador 1-1 (2nd Half)

Post by anointed »

kalamashaka wrote:Switzerland were involved in three of the most boring matches in South Africa and it seems they are determined to uphold that dubious record.
Their 1-0 victory over Spain wasnt by any means boring.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...