Switzerland v. Ecuador 2-1 (FT)

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Chimurenga Rebel
Egg
Egg
Re: Switzerland v. Ecuador 1-1 (2nd Half)

Post by Chimurenga Rebel »

kalamashaka wrote:Switzerland were involved in three of the most boring matches in South Africa and it seems they are determined to uphold that dubious record.
We need Ecuador to score to improve this games entertainment value.
"Just call me the Chimurenga Man. A guerilla. Soldier of peace.Man of the people. I write love poems with the barrel of my gun. For Africa always." - Japheth Ncube
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

You know you are watching a poor match when we are talking about auto correct. Awful awful match.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

The Swiss are playing like a bunch of stiffs, while Ecuador is playing like Cameroon.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
kalamashaka
Egg
Egg

Post by kalamashaka »

anointed wrote:
kalamashaka wrote:Switzerland were involved in three of the most boring matches in South Africa and it seems they are determined to uphold that dubious record.
Their 1-0 victory over Spain wasnt by any means boring.
The other two were so boring they must have burned that one out of my mind...anyway, what I remember about that match was that Spain dominated totally and Switzerland defended valiantly then poached a goal. It wasn't boring cos of Spain
"How many white men went in the party that destroyed Abame?"
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

I'm glad I didn't miss my event because of this match......lol
Would check out the replay later.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
kalamashaka
Egg
Egg

Post by kalamashaka »

This Ecuador is going to be thrashed silly by France..their defence is a shambles and they're lucky they're playing against a team with a woeful offence tonight..
kalamashaka
Egg
Egg

Post by kalamashaka »

That came of an Ecuadorian...poor decision
kalamashaka
Egg
Egg

Post by kalamashaka »

kalamashaka wrote:That came of an Ecuadorian...poor decision

seen the replay, the Swiss were just robbed there. The striker was onside when the pass was played
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Valencia has looked so ordinary you will struggle to convince anyone he is a Manchester United player

Chimurenga Rebel
Egg
Egg

Worst game so far
"Just call me the Chimurenga Man. A guerilla. Soldier of peace.Man of the people. I write love poems with the barrel of my gun. For Africa always." - Japheth Ncube
kalamashaka
Egg
Egg

Post by kalamashaka »

ending with a whimper..
Chimurenga Rebel
Egg
Egg

kalamashaka wrote:ending with a whimper..
You where saying
Chimurenga Rebel
Egg
Egg

Knockout blow from Switzerland
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Ecuador deserve to lose, what a useless team, they gave the foolish striker a ball in the 6 instead of blasting the ball, he showed the African him dancing skelewu and talazo disco in front of goal.

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

E do Ecuador like film trick.
Keshi will be smilling facing any of this team in second round after top the table.
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

Arroya is a dummy. Had the chance to shoot and delayed on the ball. Swiss break, ref played an excellent advantage (still don't know why the Ecuadorian did not drag him down and take a yellow for the team), and the Swiss score in the last minute of injury time.
Chimurenga Rebel
Egg
Egg

oloye wrote:Ecuador deserve to lose, what a useless team, they gave the foolish striker a ball in the 6 instead of blasting the ball, he showed the African him dancing skelewu and talazo disco in front of goal.

:rotf: :rotf:
kalamashaka
Egg
Egg

Post by kalamashaka »

Gudo wrote:
kalamashaka wrote:ending with a whimper..
You where saying
:oops: :lol:

that Arroyo guy is useless...they should take him back to the dressing room, beat him up and then put him on the next flight home.
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

oloye wrote:Ecuador deserve to lose, what a useless team, they gave the foolish striker a ball in the 6 instead of blasting the ball, he showed the African him dancing skelewu and talazo disco in front of goal.
Haba Uncle, not even you. Plus, the guy is (non-black) hispanic
akamoke

Post by akamoke »

Well done jare, Switzerland....take your chances and not dilly dallying on the ball
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

chai football is brutal!
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

kalamashaka wrote:
anointed wrote:
Their 1-0 victory over Spain wasnt by any means boring.
The other two were so boring they must have burned that one out of my mind...anyway, what I remember about that match was that Spain dominated totally and Switzerland defended valiantly then poached a goal. It wasn't boring cos of Spain
This game wasn't boring though. Great end to end stuff (with both teams defending badly)
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
kalamashaka
Egg
Egg

Post by kalamashaka »

Thing is if he'd just blasted it, even if he'd missed then Switzerland wouldn't have had a break on and they could have got away with a draw