[GRP E] FRANCE 3-0 HONDURAS. FT. Benzema X 2, alladares(o.g)

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
Re: [GRP E] FRANCE 3-0 HONDURAS. 2H. Benzema X 2, alladares(

Post by Cellular »

TXJ and Coachito, no wait until game finis to tell us the tactics Honduras carry collect dis beatdown. :taunt:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [WC GRP E] FRANCE 2-0 HONDURAS (HT)... Benzema

Post by txj »

Cellular wrote:
txj wrote:
Cellular wrote:
txj wrote:
Cellular wrote:
txj wrote:In the WC, one way to assess a team is the clarity of its ideas, the flow, the movement between the lines, on the ball, off the ball...

Forget Honduras...

This French team is well put together, and they are playing without pressure...

But yes, stern tests lie ahead...
Go han siddown...

Honduras will make Kenya look like Easyopia...

I saw them take Tunisia or Algeria to the cleaners...

They are not an easy team, esp if you have been watching the CONCACAF games...

They have met a really good team...
Friendly? Friendly?

It doesn't matter...

Its easy to forget, even with French dominance, that this was a close game until the PK and RC

This is a good French team; period!

If Nigeria was playing like this, even against Lesotho, we would all be dancing on the roof!
Tomorrow you will be saying how wasteful we were... how we switched off and on... how there were elements of unprofessionalism.

In general, you will be giving a critique... because that is you... :D :taunt:

You are assuming we wont play well?

I expect us to play well; enough to get the result we need...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [WC GRP E] FRANCE 2-0 HONDURAS (2H) Benzema, Valladares(

Post by platinum »

txj wrote:
platinum wrote:
txj wrote:
platinum wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
platinum wrote:what was i saying of sakho? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :scared:
Some clown from Chelshyt just attacked me for Saying that KOS should have started ahead of him .... Dude is walking liability

You get time for that kid, I dont get sakho ahead of kos either.

3-0 benz
Its simple.

He is a better defender for France...

I don't think so. There's a reason Deschamps kept chopping and changing. Not convinced he's better, his ball skills are a liability.
Don't let ur Arsenal sympathies cloud your judgment.

He's been the better defender FOR FRANCE.

And the Ukraine game proved it beyond all doubt
I think that game gave him the edge. Those goals gave him the coach's favor, before that though Kos was possibly France's best player in qualifying.

Against a team who squeeze and press, Sakho will be trouble waiting to happen.

Honduras na real wa, what is with all this kicking, wetiiiiiin?!
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Honduras' kicking has been good in keeping the scoreline down, france dey very very careful how they attack
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

The one player that has yet to impress me despite all the hype is Greizemann. Have watched him play for Sociedad and for France and he is a decent player but for all the hype, nah doesnt do it for me
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

ft 3-0.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Greizman's pass completion will be interesting.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Coach wrote:Greizman's pass completion will be interesting.
I thought he played well, but without being outstanding.

I especially liked his movement in working the space around Benzema, up top...

a very clever player...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
soma
Egg
Egg
Re: [WC GRP E] FRANCE 0-0 HONDURAS (1H)

Post by soma »

platinum wrote:
soma wrote:
platinum wrote:
soma wrote:I've got my eyes on Pogba all through this tournament. Going to watch him closely and see what the £60 million hype is about.

Thankfully, you're not scouting for anyone who'd pay you... someone like you would have written off messi as trash after his world cup showings.

You are a joker... :clap: for yourself. Messi was already a star at the U-21 WC

I don't know if it's the foolishness of youth but each time you speak, you get more stupid.

You do realize that going by your barometer, Pogba won a WYC and was named the best player right?

Get a clue and for once quit whinging and complaining.

Guy there is something seriously wrong with you.. You never cease to amaze.....going back to my initial comment I only said I want to see what Pogba is about. Never said he was a bad player until you puck your Pinocchio nose into it. Was Messi at 21 not doing more than Pogba is doing now?

Don't let your Assnall/chelsea banter get to you. Jumping on my every comment.

3. Thomas Sankara
4. Patrice Lumumba
5. Robert Mugabe
6. Murmar "the Lion" Ghaddafi....
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [GRP E] FRANCE 3-0 HONDURAS. FT. Benzema X 2, alladares(

Post by mate »

France joins the ranks of solid outfits that have played in the WC so far.

Italy and Holland to me seem like 1st class. But France, Costa Rica, England, Uruguay, Brazil, & Mexico look formidable as well. The verdict is out on Croatia, Switzerland, Ivory Coast, Ecuador, and, yes, Spain.

Obviously some teams have yet to play.

Cheers, Mate
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
soma
Egg
Egg

Post by soma »

anikulapo wrote:The one player that has yet to impress me despite all the hype is Greizemann. Have watched him play for Sociedad and for France and he is a decent player but for all the hype, nah doesnt do it for me

He is a good player. I see wenger buying him this summer.

3. Thomas Sankara
4. Patrice Lumumba
5. Robert Mugabe
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [GRP E] FRANCE 3-0 HONDURAS. FT. Benzema X 2, alladares(

Post by smartbrother »

france are a dark horse. they could go all the wayto the final sakho notwithstanding
soma
Egg
Egg

Post by soma »

Coach wrote:Karim Abdulzema, again, backed as leading goalscorer. Paddy, count up the coins, paper please.

I backed Neymar and also RVP

3. Thomas Sankara
4. Patrice Lumumba
5. Robert Mugabe
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

truetalk wrote:
zee wrote:
truetalk wrote:
Coach wrote:^Les Bleus, 20/1 to win the tournament.
Cool. For a moment, I thought ' what in the world is coach thinking?'

The odds are not bad, but they won't win. I think Pogba is a midfield general BTW, for those questioning if France has one, and I think France will do well, hopefully even knock Argentina out in the 2nd round.

For one, I don't trust Lloris, and he will get found out in tough matches.
Now that's comedy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .........putting that 'mickey mouse' in the same terms with legends like Platini and Zizou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually Pogba is comparable to the level those two were at his age. For starters, he is already running things at Juve. But you don't care about the facts and parallels, do you?
Ok, you are 'right'...............he is or will be as good as Platini and Zizou. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Anyway, comedy is part of life :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

mate wrote:France is solid. No game breaker, which is interesting. But they are disciplined, working hard, and putting their egos in check. The whole is definitely greater than the sum of the parts.

Will it be enough? We'll see when they get a real test.

At this point, it seems that France is at that stage where they can possibly start to peak with every game. Not a bad place to be with an opening game win in a relatively easier group. They should move on and be fresh for the 2nd round.

Cheers, Mate
I don't trust France and will never.....................like I said earlier, the clowns have never achieved anything in football without Platini and Zizou.
The clowns might draw with the Swiss and lose to Ecuador.
That is the way the french always operate.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

zee wrote:
mate wrote:France is solid. No game breaker, which is interesting. But they are disciplined, working hard, and putting their egos in check. The whole is definitely greater than the sum of the parts.

Will it be enough? We'll see when they get a real test.

At this point, it seems that France is at that stage where they can possibly start to peak with every game. Not a bad place to be with an opening game win in a relatively easier group. They should move on and be fresh for the 2nd round.

Cheers, Mate
I don't trust France and will never.....................like I said earlier, the clowns have never achieved anything in football without Platini and Zizou.
The clowns might draw with the Swiss and lose to Ecuador.
That is the way the french always operate.

Don Dechamps has it all planned with his personal protection plan!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Cheers, Mate
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
The Notorious B!GGESTMAN
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The Notorious B!GGESTMAN »

zee wrote:
truetalk wrote:
zee wrote:
truetalk wrote:

The odds are not bad, but they won't win. I think Pogba is a midfield general BTW, for those questioning if France has one, and I think France will do well, hopefully even knock Argentina out in the 2nd round.

Now that's comedy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .........putting that 'mickey mouse' in the same terms with legends like Platini and Zizou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually Pogba is comparable to the level those two were at his age. For starters, he is already running things at Juve. But you don't care about the facts and parallels, do you?
Ok, you are 'right'...............he is or will be as good as Platini and Zizou. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And you're the greatest clown of them all! Fooool! :woot:
The weak or the strong,
who got it going on
You're dead wrong
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

FRANK WHITE wrote:
zee wrote:
truetalk wrote:
zee wrote:
truetalk wrote:

And you're the greatest clown of them all! Fooool! :woot:
Ok, fatboy :mrgreen: .................go back to your................

Burger :shock: ..................Fat silly burgerHEAD :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: