Espn ignoring the Naija game like we are nobody

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Espn ignoring the Naija game like we are nobody

Post by juventuss »

So they pretty much were on point
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Why should they Hype Naija vs Iran? when was the last time both teams got out of the first round?
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

F360 wrote:
Benedict Iroha wrote:I hope ghana drop 4-5 goals on them ....they basically hyping the german v portugal match .. and u.s match .. .well we care about our super eagles

I feel the same way.
I mean damn, e don doooo! We understand Ghana is their bogey team and they want to beat them but jeez, they have two other matches after that. The way they talk and focus on Ghana, man I think it will do the Americans like film trick by the time Ghana reminds them what's up.
...i wonder if Nigerian televisions are hyping USA match, IN NIgeria?
May be they will now after USA beat Ghana, and Nigeria drew :biggrin:
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

So the worst game of the first round has been Nigeria vs Iran.
Nigeria vs Bosnia will be another snooze fest
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

juventuss wrote:So the worst game of the first round has been Nigeria vs Iran.
How come? Bosnia will come out to play
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Sunset wrote:
juventuss wrote:So the worst game of the first round has been Nigeria vs Iran.
How come? Bosnia will come out to play

If they're smart, they'll play like they did in that first half against Argentina by letting us have the ball, we're clueless with it obviously.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”