Espn ignoring the Naija game like we are nobody

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg
Espn ignoring the Naija game like we are nobody

Post by Benedict Iroha »

I hope ghana drop 4-5 goals on them ....they basically hyping the german v portugal match .. and u.s match .. .well we care about our super eagles
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Espn ignoring the Naija game like we are nobody

Post by platinum »

Guess how to make them stand up and take notice.....

You know the answer.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
phantomjournalist
Egg
Egg

Post by phantomjournalist »

Benedict Iroha wrote:I hope ghana drop 4-5 goals on them ....they basically hyping the german v portugal match .. and u.s match .. .well we care about our super eagles
Neither Nigeria nor Iran have really set the World Cup alight on the biggest stage before have they?

In reality we are both perceived as the football minnows of the group.

It's up to us to now dispel this notion by putting the Iranians to the sword.
Blue is the color.
Killa Adjei wrote: Barcelona won the champions league something your useless team can only touch in their dreams..
%$#@^& moron.
goke313
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by goke313 »

stupid thread...marketing101...its always easy to complain when its not your money or time on the line
I to would ignore an Iran-Nigeria match...which is 3PM Eastern time

USA-Ghana....first American WC match of '14...'rivalry' match
Portugal...Ronaldo
Germany..History
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

I wonder if it was Bosnia vs Iran , you would say anything .. real talk Iran vs Nigeria is not mouth watering ...
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Benedict Iroha wrote:I hope ghana drop 4-5 goals on them ....they basically hyping the german v portugal match .. and u.s match .. .well we care about our super eagles
...the only way to b'beat' a Goliath is to clinically beat him on the field not paper or on tv talk. Let us do our work and the pundits will start talking about us, like 1994 and 1996.
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

Bigpokey24 wrote:I wonder if it was Bosnia vs Iran , you would say anything .. real talk Iran vs Nigeria is not mouth watering ...
abeg not all games will be mouth watering ...but do not disrespect us for the sake of ratings ...
segebaba
Egg
Egg

Post by segebaba »

I have to admit its true but the only way we can show them is give Iran a proper beating....i am watching the usa Ghana game with a whole bunch of oyinbo boys from work in times square...my Oga sef go dey there...i have to make sure i dont cheer to much when ghana score o :thumbs: :thumbs: ....my people that Bosnia game don dey fear me o....dis tension pass arsenal tension sef.. :curse:

prediction: USA 1 V Ghana 3, Iran 1 v Nigeria 3
those who fail to plan, plan to fail........

"Valdez comes out & spits the verbiage like Mussolini at the balcony", lol...
"Puyol almost got caught w his knickers down" Lmao!
"Messi could follow u into a revovling door and still come out first"
"It's the maestro himself, the puppeteer who turns into the daggerman..", lol...
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

If you are not from Iran or Naijaria would you be watching? :?
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

I just remembered how much I do not like those Iranian fans (In a footballing sense)

After this match (If it ends, as I expect it to)...I will be receiving back to back...life sentences! on that their Persian Forum!

After I am done...I will go down as the most hated member of a forum EVER! Their Supreme Leader will even have to call for my head!

Iran will hate me more than Zion! After I am done!

I will be their Rawlings,,,,multiplied by a 1000! They will ask the Australian government to extradite me!
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
jungle-jawara
Egg
Egg

Post by jungle-jawara »

Cellular wrote:
If you are African, or from the middle east, you might want to watch the match, and what does that mean? 30% of the earth population
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Cellular wrote:
The answer is NO. True talk. Same thing I told my son yesterday. Lol. :lol:
Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lager-back »

Is not by force. Ppl will watch what they want to watch an hype.
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

[/video]

After watching Mikel's Ambition video again....I actually have more hope in our World Cup fortunes!

Let us remember that Mikel against all 3 (Scotland, Greece and USA) was nowhere near his best! If he plays at his proper level and if Onazi does too! That ADDs so Much more dynamism to our team!

A lot of people STILL do not realize just how pivotal Mikel is for Nigeria! I think Enyeama is our best star! but Mikel is our most important player! OPAKS yarners trying to be clever can say Ahmed Musa, Emenike, Onazi etc....but Mikel is the most important player for Nigeria PERIOD! It is not up for debate!

No questions about it! All in All, ESPN may ignore us now...but they will be forced to sit up and take notice!
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

I don't blame ESPN,if this was a Naija tv station hyping the other game then I will say something
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

Cellular wrote:
yes i sould ...if i can watch ecuador v swiss.....i wanna watch all 64 games ... its called being a football fan

what fifa and co want is a big matchup in the final....i want an african tean to crash the party
Orion
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Orion »

They have nothing to say about us because we've done nothing in WC football!

If I wasn't Nigerian I wouldn't be watching this game.
"I Think, Therefore I am" - Rene Descartes
Vincent.
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Vincent. »

Maybe they don't want to show Iranians running around on their TV :rotf:
Eto’o, Ronaldinho, Deco, and Messi are like good caviar, tender pine-nuts, chemical-free sea salt, and the purest of virgin olive oils, said one of the world's greatest chefs, Ferran Adria of El Bulli restaurant, Before Barca went on to wallop Madrid 3-0 at the Bernabeu.

“I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art. Football is like that. When I watch Barcelona, it is art” — Arsène Wenger, August 2009
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

Orion wrote:They have nothing to say about us because we've done nothing in WC football!

You know what...i was wrong

Mods plz delete this thread
F360
Egg
Egg

Post by F360 »

I feel the same way.
I mean damn, e don doooo! We understand Ghana is their bogey team and they want to beat them but jeez, they have two other matches after that. The way they talk and focus on Ghana, man I think it will do the Americans like film trick by the time Ghana reminds them what's up.

--------------------------------------------
soothsayer
Egg
Egg

Post by soothsayer »

I guess they made the right choice then...
AreaDaddy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by AreaDaddy »

Benedict Iroha wrote:
Orion wrote:They have nothing to say about us because we've done nothing in WC football!

You know what...i was wrong

Mods plz delete this thread
:biggrin: :biggrin:
---
"Nobody seems to want to live in a democracy anymore. All they want is to live in a dictatorship that supports their point of view."
superwinger
Egg
Egg

Post by superwinger »

ESPN already knew the outcome as they are probably part of the syndicate. Super Eagles gets 10 milliion Euro bribe for the 0-0 draw from the Malaysians. Our midfielders kept passing the ball to the Iranians like they were practicing with toddlers. They weren't interested in scoring and we knew we were too good for them to score against us. Imagine the odds they got for that 0-0 draw.