[GRP G] GER 4 {Muller x3,Hummels} V POR 0 {Pepe RC} (FT)

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [GRP G] GER 4 {Muller x3,Hummels} V POR 0 {Pepe RC} (2H)

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Coach wrote:Nani will go down as one of the most marvellous squanderings of talent, impeccably two-footed, more so than Ronaldo, a fabulous dribbler, terrific pace and yet resembles Steve Stone all the more with each viewing. Pathetic.

you are very correct. Don't know what happened to him. Superbly talented....
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [GRP G] GER 4 {Muller x3,Hummels} V POR 0 {Pepe RC} (FT)

Post by oloye »

Poor Ronaldo, he needed this World Cup badly at lease to show case his ability.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
green4life wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:assanla players just dey chop bench this worldcup.. kai how many don start any match apart from Per
Ozil, Campbell...
Oga mi na only 2? Not bad :thumb: :clap:
Three (including Pers). Oga, we try now? No be #4 we be for EPL? At least he get other solid contributors Poldi, Giroud, Kos, Wilshere, etc.
the English tolotolo that came in vs Italy be what again? :)
you are right sha. It is just like calling BigPokey a solid contributor on CE.
AFCON 2019 sweet o

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Coach wrote:Nani will go down as one of the most marvellous squanderings of talent, impeccably two-footed, more so than Ronaldo, a fabulous dribbler, terrific pace and yet resembles Steve Stone all the more with each viewing. Pathetic.

Looks like it is a Portuguese disease, the Portuguese guy in my office we play footie together, that boy is a magician, cannot believe such a talent sits in the office writing codes. I kept pushing him to go join a club at least in Ireland, he obliged. A month after he told me he had quit, I asked him why, he answered they were too hard and were always kicking him. I got my answer right why such a massive talent is writing java codes.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

oloye wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

Looks like it is a Portuguese disease, the Portuguese guy in my office we play footie together, that boy is a magician, cannot believe such a talent sits in the office writing codes. I kept pushing him to go join a club at least in Ireland, he obliged. A month after he told me he had quit, I asked him why, he answered they were too hard and were always kicking him. I got my answer right why such a massive talent is writing java codes.

That was one Man U player I always used to fear...he could dribble, run at defenses, shoot, accurately place the ball, etc. I suspect confidence in him was one of the reason Man U could sell C-Ron.
Last edited by Chief Ogbunigwe on Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Beyond frustrating. Nani was in a better starting position than Ronaldo and chose to epitomize every existing stereotype there is. He should be flogged lifeless!
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
oloye wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:this WC has been sweeet sha!
The way teams are being punished for every error, man I have hearing about zero tolerance, in football this world cup is demonstrating the real meaning of the word. Mess up, you are dead and buried. I will write something on this hopefully after the WC, mess up you are dead.

seriously...looks like this WC na precise science. Can't get away with anything...so far! Any foolishness get's punished. No mercy!

No retreat, no surrender. Full on, full fledged attacking footie...even England sef dey try play ball.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
kofi86
Egg
Egg

Post by kofi86 »

oloye wrote:
platinum wrote:Ronaldo looks around in disbelief.That was very good.
He should give credit to his Real buddy... The El loco of Lisbon

:lol: :lol: :lol:
One of the dumbest players on the planet
"If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!"
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
green4life wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:assanla players just dey chop bench this worldcup.. kai how many don start any match apart from Per
Ozil, Campbell...
Three (including Pers). Oga, we try now? No be #4 we be for EPL? At least he get other solid contributors Poldi, Giroud, Kos, Wilshere, etc.
yes i am a solid contributor.. thank goodness i don't spam CE and disrespect CE fans with a useless assanal season thread like una
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
green4life wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Ozil, Campbell...
yes i am a solid contributor.. thank goodness i don't spam CE and disrespect CE fans with a useless assanal season thread like una

Ok...Arsenal for life!
AFCON 2019 sweet o

kofi86
Egg
Egg
Re: [GRP G] GER 3 {Muller x2,Hummels} V POR 0 {Pepe RC} (HT)

Post by kofi86 »

mate wrote:Clinical. Germany is simply going to crush anybody who isn't in top form. Any deficiency will be identified and exploited by Germany.

However, when Germany meets a top team, let's see if they have that special magic that still seems to be missing.

I'm not being cynical or disrespectful. But this Portugal team, talented as it is, obviously isn't Italy, Holland, or Brazil. In a tight match against a quality opponent, I still don't see a German who can impose a victory in a knock out game.

Cheers, Mate

I won't get carried away by a group stage win, but this post is ridiculous.
Portugal's record:
EURO 2000 (semis)
WC 2002 (tough luck being paired with South Korea :lol: group stage)
EURO 2004 final
WC 2006 semis
Euro 2008 quarters
WC 2010 second round
EURO 2012 semis

The only time Portugal lost a game during that time by more than a single goal was during a group stage match when they already qualified for the next round (Switzerland 2008). They have been one of the most consistent teams over the past years.

The only teams Germany should be afraid of are Brazil and Italy. That does not mean they will beat any other team, but the other teams will certainly be more afraid of meeting Germany. I wonder why Argentina 2006, Portugal 2008, England or Argentina 2010 were not quality opponents.

And I wonder what makes Holland out of sudden a quality opponent? Didn't they face Germany at the last EURO :?
"If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!"
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

platinum wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
oloye wrote:
The way teams are being punished for every error, man I have hearing about zero tolerance, in football this world cup is demonstrating the real meaning of the word. Mess up, you are dead and buried. I will write something on this hopefully after the WC, mess up you are dead.

seriously...looks like this WC na precise science. Can't get away with anything...so far! Any foolishness get's punished. No mercy!

No retreat, no surrender. Full on, full fledged attacking footie...even England sef dey try play ball.

Kai, see as Uruguay was slacking...C. Rica hammered the hell out of them. Na God save CIV that DD came in and inspired them...otherwise, Japan for just annihilate them for all the foolishness of Gervinho and Kalou.
AFCON 2019 sweet o

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
platinum wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
oloye wrote:

Kai, see as Uruguay was slacking...C. Rica hammered the hell out of them. Na God save CIV that DD came in and inspired them...otherwise, Japan for just annihilate them for all the foolishness of Gervinho and Kalou.

Those two must sit down in meetings every other night planning one form of uselessness or the other. I cannot imagine how two men fit consistently spoil ball like that once dem dey together.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Godfather
Egg
Egg

Post by Godfather »

These people are 4cking up all my WC predictions :curse:
“Achebe was a writer in whose company the Prison walls fell down.” – Dr. Nelson Mandela.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
green4life wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Ozil, Campbell...
Kai, you do not have to hit below the belt. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

So like joke like joke our small friends to the West go make am to Round II :curse: Shiat :curse:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Vincent.
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Vincent. »

Does this mean counter-attacking football (or whatever style Portugal plays) is dead now? :D
Eto’o, Ronaldinho, Deco, and Messi are like good caviar, tender pine-nuts, chemical-free sea salt, and the purest of virgin olive oils, said one of the world's greatest chefs, Ferran Adria of El Bulli restaurant, Before Barca went on to wallop Madrid 3-0 at the Bernabeu.

“I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art. Football is like that. When I watch Barcelona, it is art” — Arsène Wenger, August 2009
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

cito us wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
green4life wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Ozil, Campbell...
Kai, you do not have to hit below the belt. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I don talk am... Chief na one person wey I no go cross for hia...im mouf sharp and wicked no be small :rotf: :rotf:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
platinum wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
oloye wrote:

After playing in Europe as long as they have and still this headless, theirs is wired into their DNA.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg
Re: [GRP G] Germany 2 {Muller-Pen,Hummels} V Portugal 0 (FH

Post by ojafranpa »

oloye wrote:
ojafranpa wrote:Pepe is crazy that is what Mourinho turn him to be, animal.
So you guys only started watching Pepe under Mourinho..smh. Pepe has been like this since i first watched him play for Portugal, that was before any of you ever heard of Mourinho.
And what year was that plus how old is Pepe?
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.