Muller is a disgrace...

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

AreaDaddy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Muller is a disgrace...

Post by AreaDaddy »

Pepe should have kept his cool, but Muller was effing disgrace and a cheat. The way he flipped and rolled was really disgraceful. Pepe only had himself to blame but I can understand why he flipped.
---
"Nobody seems to want to live in a democracy anymore. All they want is to live in a dictatorship that supports their point of view."
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Muller is a disgrace...

Post by smartbrother »

pepe is a bigger disgrace
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Pepe should have known better. A player of his caliber should not have reacted like that.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
femmyphoto
Egg
Egg

Post by femmyphoto »

smartbrother wrote:pepe is a bigger disgrace
+1. Pepe is paid big bucks to know better. This is something you expect from a 17 year old Amateur footballer in the world cup.
The dead cannot cry out for justice; it is a duty of the living to do so for them.... Lois McMaster Bujold, Diplomatic Immunity, 2002
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

AreaDaddy wrote:Pepe should have kept his cool, but Muller was effing disgrace and a cheat. The way he flipped and rolled was really disgraceful. Pepe only had himself to blame but I can understand why he flipped.
Did you watch the match?

:shock:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Muller just scored a hat trick, taking his tally to 8 WC goals, at the age of 24. I wish Nigeria had a disgraceful player like that...
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

bret- hart wrote:Pepe should have known better. A player of his caliber should not have reacted like that.

especially since the ref ignored Muller... the WC isn't the place for foolishness.
AFCON 2019 sweet o

AreaDaddy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by AreaDaddy »

bret- hart wrote:Pepe should have known better. A player of his caliber should not have reacted like that.
He should have, but diving and play acting is just disgraceful and some of the "holier than thou" teams are masters of these dark arts. I will not be surprised to see a lot more of that from the Germans when Ghana comes up against Germany
---
"Nobody seems to want to live in a democracy anymore. All they want is to live in a dictatorship that supports their point of view."
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Area,

If Muller is a disgrace then Pepe na the father of all disgraces.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:Muller just scored a hat trick, taking his tally to 8 WC goals, at the age of 24. I wish Nigeria had a disgraceful player like that...
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

The ref was not going to give a foul or anything for the first issue. He started walking towards Pepe and mueller and that was where Pepe headbutted mueller in plain sight of the ref. Same thing Sani Kaita did last WC and was sent off.

Ref had no choice.
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

AreaDaddy wrote:
He should have, but diving and play acting is just disgraceful and some of the "holier than thou" teams are masters of these dark arts. I will not be surprised to see a lot more of that from the Germans when Ghana comes up against Germany
But ref no blow for the "acting".

Ref gave card for Muller headbutting Pepe? ehhh?
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

AreaDaddy wrote:Pepe should have kept his cool, but Muller was effing disgrace and a cheat. The way he flipped and rolled was really disgraceful. Pepe only had himself to blame but I can understand why he flipped.
Have you ever seen Pepe go down at the slightest touch, it is amazing how someone like Pepe a defender who topples over easily would find it irritating that someone else is doing it. Pepe is a certified moron excellence.. If there is anything like that.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
AreaDaddy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by AreaDaddy »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:Muller just scored a hat trick, taking his tally to 8 WC goals, at the age of 24. I wish Nigeria had a disgraceful player like that...
Even Suarez is a great player when he is not chomping his way through defences...
---
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

AreaDaddy wrote:
Even Suarez is a great player when he is not chomping his way through defences...

OK...I want two disgraceful strikers like Suarez and Muller on my team!
AFCON 2019 sweet o

AreaDaddy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by AreaDaddy »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
AreaDaddy wrote:

Doctor...you should know everything has many dimensions now...haba you can be good at one thing and bad at another?
---
kofi86
Egg
Egg

Post by kofi86 »

He provoked Pepe, Pepe as usual flipped, Portugal down to 10, game over. Well done. :thumb:
"If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!"
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

AreaDaddy wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
AreaDaddy wrote:

Doctor...you should know everything has many dimensions now...haba you can be good at one thing and bad at another?
But you do know that Pepe made an inadvertent contact with Muller's face? Yes, he tried to embellish it but the ref was not buying it....
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Mba. No. Nein. Pepe was the only dummy on the pitch today. Certified mumu. Blockhead who puts the 'S' in stupid. If I fit tear am slap ... in short.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

oloye wrote:
Have you ever seen Pepe go down at the slightest touch, it is amazing how someone like Pepe a defender who topples over easily would find it irritating that someone else is doing it. Pepe is a certified moron excellence.. If there is anything like that.
All these Real Madrid players keep proving Mourinho right.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Pepe na epe. The big disgrace.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

AreaDaddy wrote:
...if you know how tough Pepe forehead is you'll understand just a whiff of breeze off of his head is enough to knock a man down :lol:
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

kalani JR wrote:
oloye wrote:
All these Real Madrid players keep proving Mourinho right.
Was thinking the same...
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Purity »

Muller is not a disgrace but Pepe is..
Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.