Muller is a disgrace...

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Muller is a disgrace...

Post by kajifu »

Muller is one dirty player at this world cup.Go watch last year when they knockout barca how dirty he was.Then come arsenal game trying to fake and injured players.Tufiakwa
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

I don't want to make too much of this. But 1st of all, Germany got an unfair penalty on their 1st goal. It just wasn't enough contact in my view to really impede the German.

And yes, Mueller acted like a clown. He should have been given a yellow. No doubt Pepe asked for his red, committing professional suicide. But it's not like Mueller was without fault. Just for miraculously healing, then jumping up like a cobra to confront Pepe after a head butt...please. Icing on the cake? Portugal later denied a clear penalty when it was 3 - 0.

Germany was better, no doubt. But I still dislike when glamor gets the benefit of the doubt. All these things add up.

That's why I reserve judgement on Germany in being a contender. Let's see when they meet another true contender. I'm not seeing 1 German who can break a game against an Italy, Holland, Brazil, and, perhaps, a Spain that isn't going to fold.

Cheers, Mate
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:Muller just scored a hat trick, taking his tally to 8 WC goals, at the age of 24. I wish Nigeria had a disgraceful player like that...
Abi o
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Rubbish thread
Last edited by wale1974 on Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

juventuss wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:Muller just scored a hat trick, taking his tally to 8 WC goals, at the age of 24. I wish Nigeria had a disgraceful player like that...
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

The ref was not going to give a foul or anything for the first issue. He started walking towards Pepe and mueller and that was where Pepe headbutted mueller in plain sight of the ref. Same thing Sani Kaita did last WC and was sent off.

Ref had no choice.
How much was Pepe paid to get the red card?
Babayaro
Egg
Egg

Post by Babayaro »

Pepe is monumental #$%@^&*.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

nemi2002 wrote:
juventuss wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

The ref was not going to give a foul or anything for the first issue. He started walking towards Pepe and mueller and that was where Pepe headbutted mueller in plain sight of the ref. Same thing Sani Kaita did last WC and was sent off.

Ref had no choice.
How much was Pepe paid to get the red card?
The Euros and their native co-conspirators have not raised it yet...

You know oyibo pipul no dey do dat kin tin... :?
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!