This is not good oooo

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

African Star
Egg
Egg
This is not good oooo

Post by African Star »

This morning I left for work because I no fit tell my wife I am staying home to watch the game, but turn around and came back home after she left for work. My friend in another state did the same thing and called me, while we were laughing he reminded me that the last time we pulled the same stunt was the Naija vs Denmark game :veryangry: This no good Oooo, now I don begin for shake o :curse: :curse:
“Whoever invented football should be worshiped as a God.” Hugo Sanchez, Mexican soccer player and coach
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: This is not good oooo

Post by platinum »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

You're cheating on the poor woman with foo-ball
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

African Star wrote:This morning I left for work because I no fit tell my wife I am staying home to watch the game, but turn around and came back home after she left for work. My friend in another state did the same thing and called me, while we were laughing he reminded me that the last time we pulled the same stunt was the Naija vs Denmark game :veryangry: This no good Oooo, now I don begin for shake o :curse: :curse:
No shaking on dis wan...

They are not overconfident.

Keshi is in control.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lager-back »

In Keshi We Trust
soothsayer
Egg
Egg

Post by soothsayer »

Iran is not Denmark.... But we must not be complacent...
Last edited by soothsayer on Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
African Star
Egg
Egg

Post by African Star »

platinum wrote::rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

She complains too much and she won't understand why after watching all the games all weekend plus the basketball game, and after I refused to leave the house for father's day now I want to stay home from work. She is already mad enough so why put petrol on fire :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
“Whoever invented football should be worshiped as a God.” Hugo Sanchez, Mexican soccer player and coach
African Star
Egg
Egg

Post by African Star »

Cellular wrote:
African Star wrote:This morning I left for work because I no fit tell my wife I am staying home to watch the game, but turn around and came back home after she left for work. My friend in another state did the same thing and called me, while we were laughing he reminded me that the last time we pulled the same stunt was the Naija vs Denmark game :veryangry: This no good Oooo, now I don begin for shake o :curse: :curse:
No shaking on dis wan...

They are not overconfident.

Keshi is in control.
I was not shaking until I got reminded of that game, I was feeling the same confidence, in fact much more and that game pain me no be small.
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Hilarious.
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
segebaba
Egg
Egg

Post by segebaba »

African Star wrote:

She complains too much and she won't understand why after watching all the games all weekend plus the basketball game, and after I refused to leave the house for father's day now I want to stay home from work. She is already mad enough so why put petrol on fire :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
KPOM my broda i dey the same boat o :rotf: :rotf: she said i need to get a life...my response "football na my life"... :rotf: :rotf:
those who fail to plan, plan to fail........

"Valdez comes out & spits the verbiage like Mussolini at the balcony", lol...
"Puyol almost got caught w his knickers down" Lmao!
"Messi could follow u into a revovling door and still come out first"
"It's the maestro himself, the puppeteer who turns into the daggerman..", lol...
The Patriot
Egg
Egg

Post by The Patriot »

segebaba wrote:
African Star wrote:

KPOM my broda i dey the same boat o :rotf: :rotf: she said i need to get a life...my response "football na my life"... :rotf: :rotf:
I told my gf I was married to World Cup before I ever met her...so sorry!
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

The European and South American champions lost their opening games. We are the African champions...

Luckily we're playing the Asian champions too
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
Coeur-d'Ivoire
Egg
Egg

Post by Coeur-d'Ivoire »

niyi wrote:The European and South American champions lost their opening games. We are the African champions...

AFC champs is JAPAN
FREE TFCO NOW !!!!! - CAMPAIGN FOR TFCO'S EMANCIPATION (CTE)
Mouvement International de la Defense des Gnomes et pour l'Emancipation de Tfco (M.I.D.G.E.T)

Have you visited The Village Hall this week?
Riche007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Riche007 »

Haven't been in the office since thursday afternoon
..and i am not on vacation. SMH.
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge - Hawking, 1942
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Coeur-d'Ivoire wrote:
niyi wrote:The European and South American champions lost their opening games. We are the African champions...

AFC champs is JAPAN
The Asian champs lost their opening game anyway
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe