[GRP G] GHA 1 V USA 2 (FT)

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [GRP G] GHA 1 V USA 2 (FT)

Post by platinum »

mmeny wrote:The US team might just be the fittest team in the tournament but anyone that has ever played even Sunday-Sunday league will tell you that the way Ghana were coming with waves and waves of attack and the US team having too heave long balls down the field to no one in particular will leave the most fittest team gassed.....

The USMNT won the game but let's not try to make them out to be what they are....

Exactly.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

mmeny wrote:The US team might just be the fittest team in the tournament but anyone that has ever played even Sunday-Sunday league will tell you that the way Ghana were coming with waves and waves of attack and the US team having too heave long balls down the field to no one in particular will leave the most fittest team gassed.....

The USMNT won the game but let's not try to make them out to be what they are NOT....

I think they are. And I think they're trained to run like this. I expect similar distances covered against Portugal.

Cheers, Mate
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
kofi86
Egg
Egg

Post by kofi86 »

They are trained to run like this, that's probably why the lost a few player with harmstring/muscle injuries during the game :)
"If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!"