BRAZIL VS MEXICO (0-0) FT

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

hestonap
Egg
Egg
Re: BRAZIL VS MEXICO (0-0) FT

Post by hestonap »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
goke313 wrote:
green4life wrote:
hestonap wrote:So 'common' Mehico Brazil no fit beat. The same side we also could not beat in 2 attempts.......does that make us equal to Brazil and Keshi equal to Scholari lol
Shhhh ....
gotta love the angel* CE logic
Goke, you do know that was sarcasm
It's ok BP, I take no offence at all, I am surprised that you actually have to point it out in the first place.....with brevity and sarcasm being described as the soul and lowest forms of wit respectively, perhaps it is unsurprising if some just do not get it.
It probably explains many a shallow contribution on this forum in the first place.
God bless and keep Nigeria and make his face shine on her undeserving as she may be.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: BRAZIL VS MEXICO

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Coeur-d'Ivoire wrote:MEXICO with the Charlie Brown shirt :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I will take their Charlie Brown shirt over the Dominos Pizza delivery uniform worn by the US

Wha choo looking at?!
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

The Football factory in Brasil has collapsed, look at the average players coming out of the place. They just look so average it beggars belief..how did Ramirez do? Could not watch the whole match, but saw him on the lineup and started watching at half time and he had been yanked off. Was he his usual self..gifting the ball to the opponents. How come Paulinho and Gustvao have playing time over Fernadinho?
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

oloye wrote:The Football factory in Brasil has collapsed, look at the average players coming out of the place. They just look so average it beggars belief..how did Ramirez do? Could not watch the whole match, but saw him on the lineup and started watching at half time and he had been yanked off. Was he his usual self..gifting the ball to the opponents. How come Paulinho and Gustvao have playing time over Fernadinho?
This is a good team capable of beating you in multiple ways...

The Mexican keeper had a blinder... it is like what Enyeama did against Argentina.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Brazil were useless and finished the game throwing punches on the ropes. A draw was a fair result. Yes, Rey Mysterio made a few saves, poor finishing more than anything else. Shots straight at the keeper, Neymar was pathetic, Fred, a disgrace and the rest, nothing of note. With dual flanking they failed to contain Mexico's wingbacks. If Scolari wins the Mundial with Fred up top, he deserves each and every one of Pele's wives.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Coach wrote:Brazil were useless and finished the game throwing punches on the ropes. A draw was a fair result. Yes, Rey Mysterio made a few saves, poor finishing more than anything else. Shots straight at the keeper, Neymar was pathetic, Fred, a disgrace and the rest, nothing of note. With dual flanking they failed to contain Mexico's wingbacks. If Scolari wins the Mundial with Fred up top, he deserves each and every one of Pele's wives.
How many wives Pele get sef?
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: BRAZIL VS MEXICO

Post by mcal »

Scipio Africanus wrote:
Coeur-d'Ivoire wrote:MEXICO with the Charlie Brown shirt :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I will take their Charlie Brown shirt over the Dominos Pizza delivery uniform worn by the US

...innovation is better than the usual :thumb:
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

@Kaji, menny madams dia for him house, e go do Catalyst like M.Knight Shyamalam film trick!