[GRP B] AUS 2 {Cahill,Jedinak} V NED 3 {Robben.RVP,Memph} FT

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: [GRP B] AUS 2 {Cahill,Jedinak} V NED 3 {Robben.RVP,Memp}

Post by SylverEagles »

platinum wrote:
Ekorian wrote: 1 in 100 trillion is also a probability. Let's settle for HIGHLY UNLIKELY.....

bobo, you dey fall my hand here.

The guy said PROBABLY!!!! What does probably mean?!?
platinum, you get time o! Just shake your head and move on! This world cup has really done a number on people on this forum. It seems a lot of people are in battle mode looking to fight all and sundry! Quite baffling!
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
superwinger
Egg
Egg

Post by superwinger »

kalamashaka wrote:
Ekorian wrote:
platinum wrote:
mcal wrote:
kalamashaka wrote:Australia out..holland probably through..
...6 points and probably?

Chile and Spain can also end with 6 still.
And top +5 goal difference. Your math is fuzzy at best....
Dude, it's not that difficult to comprehend. If Spain beat Chile tonight and then beat Australia in their last match (and run up the GD while doing so) and Chile then beat Holland, they could still be out. Slim chance, I know but still a possibility hence 'probably through'..

With the crazy unpredictable results we've had, Holland can easily go home on 6 points. The scenario below is unlikely but quite possible...

Tonight
Spain 5 Chile 3

Final Match
Holland 1 Chile 4
Spain 5 Australia 0

Spain 6 Pts +3
Chile 6 Pts +3
Holland 6 Pts +3

Holland go home due to least goals scored.
Also Australia has a chance if Spain beat Chile by 2 goals, Holland also beat Chile by 2 goals and Australia beat Spain. Very Possible.
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

platinum wrote:
Ekorian wrote: 1 in 100 trillion is also a probability. Let's settle for HIGHLY UNLIKELY.....

I'm not getting technical. Under his scenario, the Dutch will have to lose to Chile by a minimum of 6 goals to be eliminated. You are probably a billionaire. Yeah, probably but HIGHLY UNLIKELY...
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

superwinger wrote:
kalamashaka wrote:
Ekorian wrote:
platinum wrote:
mcal wrote:

Dude, it's not that difficult to comprehend. If Spain beat Chile tonight and then beat Australia in their last match (and run up the GD while doing so) and Chile then beat Holland, they could still be out. Slim chance, I know but still a possibility hence 'probably through'..

With the crazy unpredictable results we've had, Holland can easily go home on 6 points. The scenario below is unlikely but quite possible...

Tonight
Spain 5 Chile 3

Final Match
Holland 1 Chile 4
Spain 5 Australia 0

Spain 6 Pts +3
Chile 6 Pts +3
Holland 6 Pts +3

Also Australia has a chance if Spain beat Chile by 2 goals, Holland also beat Chile by 2 goals and Australia beat Spain. Very Possible.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: No group in the history of World Cup has scored a combined 32 goals :lol: :lol:
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Ekorian wrote:
platinum wrote:

I'm not getting technical. Under his scenario, the Dutch will have to lose to Chile by a minimum of 6 goals to be eliminated. You are probably a billionaire. Yeah, probably but HIGHLY UNLIKELY...
Eko bobo,

It's not HIS scenario.

You're missing the simple nature of that word and of the language and complicating a simple thing.

Two scenarios:

#1, He says "The Dutch are through"
#2, He says "The Dutch are probably through"

There's a HUGE difference in those statements. He was right and you were wrong. Yes we all know it's unlikely but stranger things have happened, did anyone see South Korea rolling through portugal, spain and italy in 02? Yes it's improbable but there's a chance and that's the reason for the 'probably'. Sylver said folks dey fighting mode and you wan prove am right here so :laugh:

Calm down, kalamashaka was spot on there.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
mmeny
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [GRP B] AUS 2 {Cahill,Jedinak} V NED 3 {Robben.RVP,Memph

Post by mmeny »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: EKORIAN... Just simply raise hand say I was wrong... all this "HIGHLY UNLIKELY" is grammar.

Kai 9ja boyz... we no dey ever carry last :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Just because cat sabi swim no mean say him be catfish - M.I
mmeny
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mmeny »

Ekorian wrote:
platinum wrote:

Just take the L.... :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Just because cat sabi swim no mean say him be catfish - M.I
superwinger
Egg
Egg

Post by superwinger »

Ekorian wrote:
superwinger wrote:
kalamashaka wrote:
Ekorian wrote:
platinum wrote:
mcal wrote:

Tonight
Spain 5 Chile 3

Final Match
Holland 1 Chile 4
Spain 5 Australia 0

Spain 6 Pts +3
Chile 6 Pts +3
Holland 6 Pts +3

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: No group in the history of World Cup has scored a combined 32 goals :lol: :lol:
Keep laughing. Lets see how tonight's game goes 1st. As I said if Spain wins tonight by 2 goals and Holland beat Chile 2-0, Australia need just a win to get through. Very Possible....
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

platinum wrote:
Ekorian wrote:
platinum wrote:

Eko bobo,

It's not HIS scenario.

You're missing the simple nature of that word and of the language and complicating a simple thing.

Two scenarios:

#1, He says "The Dutch are through"
#2, He says "The Dutch are probably through"

There's a HUGE difference in those statements. He was right and you were wrong. Yes we all know it's unlikely but stranger things have happened, did anyone see South Korea rolling through portugal, spain and italy in 02? Yes it's improbable but there's a chance and that's the reason for the 'probably'. Sylver said folks dey fighting mode and you wan prove am right here so :laugh:

Calm down, kalamashaka was spot on there.
Probably means it might or might not. I'm simply saying the probability is so remote that's highly unlikely that the Dutsch will be eliminated . Emenike might probably win the Golden boot with 18 goals in the next 6 games. Probably but almost impossible....
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

^^i pray you don't bet. The odds are stacked against your PROBABILITIES :lol:
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Ekorian wrote:^^i pray you don't bet. The odds are stacked against your PROBABILITIES :lol:

Again you dey troway yabs when the joke's on you.

Bruv, learn how the word 'probably' is used in the English language. Seriously, this no be joking anymore. If you don't see it, you really ought to learn it.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

platinum wrote:
Ekorian wrote:^^i pray you don't bet. The odds are stacked against your PROBABILITIES :lol:

Bruv, learn how the word 'probably' is used in the English language. Seriously, this no be joking anymore. If you don't see it, you really ought to learn it.
You need go and reread the thread. What he called probably some of us said definitely. When something is ridiculously unlikely, like Holland not going through, it's worth talking about.....The thread is not about the nuances of the word.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Ekorian wrote:
platinum wrote:

You need go and reread the thread. What he called probably some of us said definitely. When something is ridiculously unlikely, like Holland not going through, it's worth talking about.....The thread is not about the nuances of the word.

Okay, no worries, you are correct. He doesn't know how to use the word PROBABLY.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

This na the guy somebody been dey curse