Cameroun 0 Vs Croatia 4......Etoo is injured, Cameroun won't

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

yannick
Egg
Egg
Re: Cameroun 0 Vs Croatia 4......Etoo is injured, Cameroun w

Post by yannick »

Maradona wrote:
mcal wrote:
Maradona wrote:
mcal wrote:...my fear Nigeria don't fare like this. This is an in-house problem brought unto the field. money!!!!
Nigeria will not beat Bosnia. Sorry but this team is simply not good enough.
...if our in-house issues are fixed with no ifs and buts we will do good and win.
Sorry bro. Bosnia is a better TEAM!
That is the most important aspect.
what happens if we beat Bosnia? are you going to **** off and stop trolling around CE?
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

zee wrote:
platinum wrote:What FIFA needs to do is adapt a UEFA type system where the confederations get ranked and the number of teams u have in the WC is determined by your confed's performance. There is ZERO reason why Africa should have 5 teams. I really don't see it.

Some may say it helps us develop the game by playing in the WC but that's a load of rubbish. We can't keep begging for handouts.

FIFA won't do it though because CAF has 50something members and the brown envelopes are heavy with many of them. Sad state of affairs.
The same ZERO reason why a continent that has it's CHAMPS :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: getting thrashed 5-1 and 2-0................................should be getting 50% of the WC places!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zee, what percentage of European countries advance? Since they started giving africa five spots in 98, what percentage have crossed the first round?

I say again, fifa should institute that uefa points system, it'll do africa more favors that wAY.

spain lost 5-1 and 2-0 after sweeping everything in the world for 6 years. You're going to compare the performance of our teams to that?
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Cameroun 0 Vs Croatia1.......Etoo is injured, Cameroun w

Post by green4life »

bepanda wrote:There are Cameroonian on this site who believe Alex Song has actually become a much better player, since moving to the Barcelona Bench full time.
I won't say their name .... but ... they know who they are. They once compared Alex Song to Yaya Toure.
Bepanda
mmeny wrote:
green4life wrote:Someone on CE told me that a move from arsenal to barca was always a career progression even if it meant swapping a regular staring role for a full time bench job. We have now seen Song's report card and it is F9.
The same indiscipline displayed at Arsenal by not showing up on time for practice thinking you have arrived was on full display
Could it be a certain delusional goat named Bamenda?
cyrilndo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cyrilndo »

goke313 wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump:
" The best way to have a fair judgement on anything is to imagine yourself sitting somewhere in space watching planet earth with the beings that inhabit it, especially those who call themselves homo sapiens. You have no nationality or tribe, you are not a fan of Arsenal, Barca, Inter Milan, Manchester United etc. You won't see a booty or huge boobs if they walk pass you. Money is like tissue to you. what is your opinion? "

This post has been made by camex whom I have ignored.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

green4life wrote:
zee wrote:
platinum wrote:What FIFA needs to do is adapt a UEFA type system where the confederations get ranked and the number of teams u have in the WC is determined by your confed's performance. There is ZERO reason why Africa should have 5 teams. I really don't see it.

Some may say it helps us develop the game by playing in the WC but that's a load of rubbish. We can't keep begging for handouts.

FIFA won't do it though because CAF has 50something members and the brown envelopes are heavy with many of them. Sad state of affairs.
The same ZERO reason why a continent that has it's CHAMPS :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: getting thrashed 5-1 and 2-0................................should be getting 50% of the WC places!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Abeg no mind am. Self hate dey worry am small. :taunt:

self hate for wetin?

3 or 4 spots is what we should get. There is pan africanism and there is ignoring what stares you in the face. The african sides have been a hot mess. Every cup, one or two perform creditably enough to keep the 5 count 'legit' but it's not doing us any favors. If we have fewer spots, we fight harder and work harder for those spots, the competition encourages progress theoretically.

I think the fairest system is one where points are given. You're going to tell me the UEFA system is unfair now?
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Maradona wrote:
mcal wrote:
Maradona wrote:
mcal wrote:...my fear Nigeria don't fare like this. This is an in-house problem brought unto the field. money!!!!
Nigeria will not beat Bosnia. Sorry but this team is simply not good enough.
...if our in-house issues are fixed with no ifs and buts we will do good and win.
Sorry bro. Bosnia is a better TEAM!
That is the most important aspect.

I think that game has draw written all over it. I don't think they beat us, if we don't implode.

I don't agree about the TEAM bit simply because the strength of this SE side is just that....it's more of a team than probably any SE side that's been to the WC. The 94 side was great but if this side had the individual pieces of that side, we'd be looking at a true contender.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Just lovely... shame no dey catch dem?
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

SylverEagles wrote:
100%Naija wrote:
amafolas wrote:
Nigeria defends better than this yeye Camerounian team.
lol abeg suffri o. We only played Iran...wait til our game against Bosnia to begin make declaration o
As bad as the Eagles looked on Monday and most likely will lose on Saturday but I'm also confident we won't be disgraced like this. (I hope sha :atc: :atc: )
When we comment now you go begin get emotional... :(
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Cellular wrote:
Just lovely... shame no dey catch dem?
Goke abeg u get Di extended version? I bin off TV at 4 kondo come see say I miss the actual closing fireworks. Cheers.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

platinum wrote:
zee wrote:

zee, what percentage of European countries advance? Since they started giving africa five spots in 98, what percentage have crossed the first round?

I say again, fifa should institute that uefa points system, it'll do africa more favors that wAY.

spain lost 5-1 and 2-0 after sweeping everything in the world for 6 years. You're going to compare the performance of our teams to that?
But you based your proclamation off of this world cup?

I don tok am make them give all 4 team who make it to their confederation semi-final games an automatic berth and throw the other teams in a pool...

Una think say qualifying dey easy?

It is like some of the natives who keep saying common AFCON, common WCQ... e no easy.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Cellular wrote:
platinum wrote:
zee wrote:

I don tok am make them give all 4 team who make it to their confederation semi-final games an automatic berth and throw the other teams in a pool...

It is like some of the natives who keep saying common AFCON, common WCQ... e no easy.
If I tok say na self hate, Plat go wan head butt me BAE style :taunt: .... By the way, I support the pool idea.
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

Cellular wrote:
SylverEagles wrote:
100%Naija wrote:
amafolas wrote:
Nigeria defends better than this yeye Camerounian team.
lol abeg suffri o. We only played Iran...wait til our game against Bosnia to begin make declaration o
As bad as the Eagles looked on Monday and most likely will lose on Saturday but I'm also confident we won't be disgraced like this. (I hope sha :atc: :atc: )
When we comment now you go begin get emotional... :(

Oh come on now. Nigeria is not Cameroon. Not by any stretch of the imagination.

Nigeria vs Bosnia is going to be a battle. Both teams are prepared. But guess what? Nigeria have 3 points and Bosnia have 0. Argentina may not need points against Nigeria. This is not insignificant.

In contrast, Cameroon came in with a loss. Eto got injured. The disciplinary issues reared themselves. Not even in the same league as Nigeria.

Cheers, Mate
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Goke u be top man. Well done bro.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Cellular wrote:
platinum wrote:
zee wrote:

cellu,

If you look my comments, I'm talking of performances from past WC's too. UEFA has their system were the champions league contains the most teams from the strongest leagues, that way the ones wey deserve am more go enter more sides and the quality of the tournament is solid. Now, does that mean smaller teams in smaller leagues have a rough time? Yes but it also means when those ones do get in, they have some quality. There would be a floor beyond which we can't drop. Maybe 3 teams minimum must make it from CAF or something like that.

I like the semi final idea. We need to try something different, every WC there is one african side that makes the last 16 and maybe last 8. We simply MUST do better. FIFA has little interest in forcing us to develop our game.

The WCQ no easy and CAN no easy but at the world stage, the five team expansion hasn't done anything to help us. We were arguably more competitive in the 90s with 3 teams.
goke313
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by goke313 »

I am considering Brazil and African team....no matter what we can always rely on Brazil :thumb:
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

green4life wrote:
Cellular wrote:
platinum wrote:
zee wrote:

If I tok say na self hate, Plat go wan head butt me BAE style :taunt: .... By the way, I support the pool idea.
Dem two lucky say the ref nor give dem red cards. I guess he just thought their punishment was enough already. Disgraceful.

My own be say I'd rather have 2 of 3 do well than 4 of 5 embarrassing us. Less pain. People dey count us as 3pts. Look at the permutations prior to the WC. I'm not talking of the talking heads, I'm talking of the betting sites, the ones who deal in cold hard numbers, the ones wey no dey play with dia money, these guys gave maybe one african side a chance to advance.

Perfect scenario would be 4 of 5 sides doing swimmingly well or 5 of 5 sef like conmebol did last time but we're just being enabled right now. I don't see progress.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

goke313 wrote:I am considering Brazil and African team....no matter what we can always rely on Brazil :thumb:
They are less african than ever before, reminds me of the 94 side but they dont have finishers like bebeto and romario. If they dont improve drastically, they'll fall to the first half decent side they meet.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Exhibit E, RA vsThe People.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

goke313 wrote:I am considering Brazil and African team....no matter what we can always rely on Brazil :thumb:

Don't bet on it. This Brazilian team is painfully average.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
uglyoneiamagain
Egg
Egg

Post by uglyoneiamagain »

Team has issues...

Cameroon 0-4 Croatia
Posted at
Benoit Assou-Ekotto is still in a blind rage. Samuel Eto'o is having to hold him back in the tunnel to prevent him chasing after a team-mate. That could go on and on.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/live/football/27443399
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Cameroun 0 Vs Croatia1.......Etoo is injured, Cameroun w

Post by oloye »

bamenda boy wrote:
oloye wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
platinum wrote:
anikulapo wrote:My only shock will be if Cameroon doesnt get another RED. Nevertheless as idiotic as Song's actions were, that was no RED card. He struck downwards at a hand that was placed on him.

Over-reaction from the Ref, but mugu Song should not have put himself in that situation

The replay looked like he elbowed the guy's back. Pure RED, if purple card dey sef, that na wetin dem supposed give am....a nice ban should be joining the red card. The guy na blockhead.
I saw a downward swing, using MMA lingo "hammer fist" :woot: :woot: If una talk say na elbow, then whatever. Like I said he is an angel* who should have never put himself in that situation
The fool got sent off for trying to use his elbow like a hammer, very dangerous combination of two lethal weapons. Ewu bamenda!
Olye, wetin my nam come do here?
You be bamenda boy, but here Ewu stands for goat , this time i meant goat from bamenda ...that is in reference to that retard called Song
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
amafolas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by amafolas »

FIFA can't. Sepp Blatter is not popular in Europe. Without the support of 50+ African teams he would have since lost his seat. So he has to keep CAF happy. We just have to do out bit because if some Eurocentric guy takes over FIFA, africa will be worse of for it. Actually, will we?
"We will go through the gate. If the gate is closed, we will go over the fence. If the fence is too high, we will pole vault in. If that doesn’t work, we will parachute in. But we are going to get health-care reform passed"
Nancy Pelosi, 01/28/2010 after Scott Brown got elected to Ted Kennedy's senate seat.