CAMEROON HAS DISGRACED US!

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

General Trousers
Eaglet
Eaglet
CAMEROON HAS DISGRACED US!

Post by General Trousers »

WHAT IS THIS? WE HAVE ENTERED AFRICAN BRAZIL AND LAYED AN EGG. INDOMITABLE LION? TSSSSK! MORE LIKE MUSHY PLANTAIN! WHAT IS THIS? WHAT IS HAPPENING?

KAI NAH WAAAH OOOOH! I LAMENT! WHERE IS MBLACK? COME AND EXPLAIN.

X
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: CAMEROON HAS DISGRACED US!

Post by kajifu »

I think Caneroon need to be suspended by CAF
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Cameroun no disgrace me o! They disgraced demselves. 8-)

Wha choo looking at?!
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Yes. Hopefully we will earn some redemption
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
The Notorious B!GGESTMAN
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The Notorious B!GGESTMAN »

more disgrace to come, believe me.....
The weak or the strong,
who got it going on
You're dead wrong
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

FRANK WHITE wrote:more disgrace to come, believe me.....
Haba na bad luck you dey wish African teams?
Hopefully no African team will disprace us again
The Notorious B!GGESTMAN
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The Notorious B!GGESTMAN »

kajifu wrote:
I am not talking about any of the other African nations. I am talking about just one. Do you know which one? Hint, they play on Saturday night.
The weak or the strong,
who got it going on
You're dead wrong
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

FRANK WHITE wrote:
kajifu wrote:
I am not talking about any of the other African nations. I am talking about just one. Do you know which one? Hint, they play on Saturday night.
What burger..........................

Hint
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

The Cameroon FA has disgraced itself. Not Africa. Not the Cameroonian players. The players simply were put in an impossible situation. Even Song and those 2 arguing amongst themselves at the end.

And believe me, in my football circles, it's known as a distinct Cameroonian issue, as opposed to African. Ghana, Algeria, and Ivory Coast did Africa proud. For that matter, so Nigeria, whom at worst is disappointing, given expectations as African champion...but the Super Eagles are well capable of advancing, being in the former company, not lumped with Cameroon.

Best of luck against BiH. I'll be rooting for the Super Eagles.

Cheers, Mate
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
African Star
Egg
Egg

Post by African Star »

This is a rendition of Zaire 74, it's not just the loss but the naivety, boneheadedness, stupidity and crassness.

But like I keep telling everybody, football has entered into the scientific realm, now much more than ever and Africa just refueses to develop the structures that will transform our game. Like in every thing we do, we just deal in raw materials, export ot for very cheap and then import the finished goods but at an inferior, diluted quality. That's the same thing we are now doing with our players. Ever since Europe discovered that we had a vast natural resource of players we have been shipping them raw talent at very cheap prices, they Europeanize our players then send us the cheap products.
“Whoever invented football should be worshiped as a God.” Hugo Sanchez, Mexican soccer player and coach
General Trousers
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by General Trousers »

Some things never change!

x
KB
Egg
Egg

Post by KB »

CAM were never WC material. They were rigged in.
How can a team that was whipped by Libya, Togo and Cape Verde (in ANC qualifiers) be WC material?
This Waterloo was too predictable! If they are any clever, they will skip the Brazil match.
The more widely Christianity was diffused, and the greater the number of people unprepared for it who were brought under its sway, the less it was understood, the more absolutely was its infallibility insisted on, and the less possible it became to understand the true meaning of the doctrine. Leo Tolstoy, 'The Kingdom of God is within you', Chap 3
Man Ataye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Man Ataye »

no disrespect, but some African sides r just useless. Y do these teams keep appearing and performing the same way/posting the same results. And we claim to be balanced and advanced in this sports with our euro and s. American counterparts. Let's keep diluting our conscience and deceiving Self. Who will bite the dust next???? I tire for them, and even if new teams rep the continent they will still open anus. We r not going anywhere. Tired of this sha. Think we just represent to make up the numbers, but game no dey. All the pros we have. Sad. It's nonsense. Total nonsense. :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: I have long since given up on this useless Cameroon. Their own undoing was losing to the Mexicans.
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

It is all Keshi's fault

Yes and GEJ also :tic:
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

African Star wrote:This is a rendition of Zaire 74, it's not just the loss but the naivety, boneheadedness, stupidity and crassness.

But like I keep telling everybody, football has entered into the scientific realm, now much more than ever and Africa just refueses to develop the structures that will transform our game. Like in every thing we do, we just deal in raw materials, export ot for very cheap and then import the finished goods but at an inferior, diluted quality. That's the same thing we are now doing with our players. Ever since Europe discovered that we had a vast natural resource of players we have been shipping them raw talent at very cheap prices, they Europeanize our players then send us the cheap products.
Couldn't be better stated.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
aamimar
PROBATION

Post by aamimar »

Can someone explain to me why some Cameroonian players kept pulling their shorts down during the match (Azeez, Matip..) :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
BOOOOM ANTAR YAHIA! SUDAN WE LOVE YOU!
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Someone started a thread title: Cameroun had the best squad. The coward deleted the thread. :boo: :boo:
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

fabio wrote:Someone started a thread title: Cameroun had the best squad. The coward deleted the thread. :boo: :boo:
My broda...............if na you nko, you no go delete am after their 2 games :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

FRANK WHITE wrote:
kajifu wrote:
...your money grabbing greeds will disgrace themselves.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

aamimar wrote:Can someone explain to me why some Cameroonian players kept pulling their shorts down during the match (Azeez, Matip..) :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
...youth fashion, you see them on the streets.
Hope that rap style die soon or we will be seeing 'draws' only instead of shorts.
Some Ghana players were doing that too, exposing their undies.
Coeur-d'Ivoire
Egg
Egg

Post by Coeur-d'Ivoire »

FREE TFCO NOW !!!!! - CAMPAIGN FOR TFCO'S EMANCIPATION (CTE)
Mouvement International de la Defense des Gnomes et pour l'Emancipation de Tfco (M.I.D.G.E.T)

Have you visited The Village Hall this week?
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Coeur-d'Ivoire wrote:Image

If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Like spain did to europe abi :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley