Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:38 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:12 pm 

Ndomifortable Lions, professionally useless since the 90s. Abeg, dem get Ghana mos go, put di whole team dia, scatta moth ball well well and put am for plane. Nonsense! Mek Great Igodi dey for Yaounde comot all dem leg next tomorrow, dey fit use am? Nonsense! Tufiakwah!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:13 pm 

African Star wrote:
This is a rendition of Zaire 74, it's not just the loss but the naivety, boneheadedness, stupidity and crassness.

But like I keep telling everybody, football has entered into the scientific realm, now much more than ever and Africa just refueses to develop the structures that will transform our game. Like in every thing we do, we just deal in raw materials, export ot for very cheap and then import the finished goods but at an inferior, diluted quality. That's the same thing we are now doing with our players. Ever since Europe discovered that we had a vast natural resource of players we have been shipping them raw talent at very cheap prices, they Europeanize our players then send us the cheap products.

Okay but we are talking about europe based players here, I just don't understand this clowns pretending to be footballers :curse: :curse:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:15 pm 

Song should be banned from footie...angel*. Chose the biggest stage to disgrace himself, family, country.

Image <--- Santini/Jol/Ramos/'Arry/AVB/Sherwood/Poch

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:15 pm 

fabio wrote:
Someone started a thread title: Cameroun had the best squad. The coward deleted the thread. :boo: :boo:

The thread is alive o

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:21 pm 

YUJAM wrote:
Yes. Hopefully we will earn some redemption

But is Ghambia not supposed to ..oh, wait, never mind. Continue.

Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:07 pm 
Site Admin

bamenda boy wrote:
YUJAM wrote:

My brother. Be quiet.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:10 pm 

YUJAM wrote:
bamenda boy wrote:
YUJAM wrote:

My brother. Be quiet.

You have time for him. EPIC disgrace.

Image <--- Santini/Jol/Ramos/'Arry/AVB/Sherwood/Poch

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:37 pm 

bamenda boy wrote:
YUJAM wrote:

Be wary of those bearing plantains.

x

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:08 pm 

Aren't we overreacting??? This is a Nation that has done well in the past on the green grass despite having none....

Melania Praying At a Florida rally on Feb. 18 2017 " Our Feather who heart in oven "

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:28 pm 

Ekorian wrote:
Aren't we overreacting??? This is a Nation that has done well in the past on the green grass despite having none....

From the pile of crap served millions of football fans yesterday, no reaction could be overstated.

Goddess is still in Brazil wishing the lions served her better bushmeats.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:47 am 

Still wondering why we are overreacting? I have not seen England, Spain media screaming that their team has been disgraced talkless of Scottish, San Marinese media saying those teams have disgraced Europe?

Why are Nigerians lamenting that the CAMEROUNIAN football team has disgraced them? Una too dey find reasons to put yourself down. Self haters.

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB GT755M | 8GB DDR3L | 1TB 5400RPM | N2230 | LGIPS237L/LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: HP Pavilion 2500: Core2Duo T5250 1.5GHz | 2GB DDR2 | 320GB | 64MB NVidia GeF8400M - Linux Mint Cinnamon
HTC One - BB Z10 - APPLE IPad Mini

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:17 am 

Cristao II wrote:
Still wondering why we are overreacting? I have not seen England, Spain media screaming that their team has been disgraced talkless of Scottish, San Marinese media saying those teams have disgraced Europe?

Why are Nigerians lamenting that the CAMEROUNIAN football team has disgraced them? Una too dey find reasons to put yourself down. Self haters.

The only 'surprise' here is that folks are surprised with Cameroun's performance.
This is what I expected and will always expect from Cameroun...............A team whose football abilities are solely based on 'thuggery' and 'kicking-your-way-to-wins'.
It may work in Africa where their 'brother' controls the Refs(meaning that they can get away with murder on the pitch) but it will never work in any WC.
Any African country that can't produce 'magic'(aka dribble) in the WC, has ZERO chance against the 'masters of organized football' aka the rest of the World.
Zambia have a better 'chance' of getting a win in Cameroun's group.........................'cos their players can produce(once in a while) that little magic/dribble that is not in the 'football textbooks'.

Cameroun can't do that......................

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:09 pm 

KB wrote:
CAM were never WC material. They were rigged in.
How can a team that was whipped by Libya, Togo and Cape Verde (in ANC qualifiers) be WC material?
This Waterloo was too predictable! If they are any clever, they will skip the Brazil match.

Tell them, please tell them. Cameroon was not supposed to go to Brazil. Cape Verde had the best chance of performing at this WC.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

"I watched a lot football last year when I was out in Spain. I was really disappointed with the quality of the premier league. I have got to say what has happened in the summer with the managers and the influx of more players I think this is going to be our best season."
Gary Neville - Man United vs S.Hampton 08/20/2016

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:07 pm 

joplass wrote:
KB wrote:
How can a team that was whipped by Libya, Togo and Cape Verde (in ANC qualifiers) be WC material?
This Waterloo was too predictable! If they are any clever, they will skip the Brazil match.

Tell them, please tell them. Cameroon was not supposed to go to Brazil. Cape Verde had the best chance of performing at this WC.

You guys need to hush. Give Cape Verde the three points and they still don't qualify.

Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:59 pm 

bamenda boy wrote:
joplass wrote:
KB wrote:

You guys need to hush. Give Cape Verde the three points and they still don't qualify.

:lol: @ bamenda boy. I feel the same pain bro.

"I watched a lot football last year when I was out in Spain. I was really disappointed with the quality of the premier league. I have got to say what has happened in the summer with the managers and the influx of more players I think this is going to be our best season."
Gary Neville - Man United vs S.Hampton 08/20/2016

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:20 pm 

..to my Plantanian bros..no offence but....Brasil to spell YAOUNDE today..

and of which they may not even be aware

I KNOW MY FOOTBALL!!!!!
You have eyes, use it!-Robbynice,2011
CLUBS: CHELSEA FC, 3SC IBADAN.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:52 pm 

They are bunch of fools, I mean the team, they are letting their country down big time, look at the silly antics of the full back thus inciting the wrath of the crowd, these guys are just useless. And the coach who keeps playing Moukanjo is equally useless.

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:15 pm 

oloye wrote:
They are bunch of fools, I mean the team, they are letting their country down big time, look at the silly antics of the full back thus inciting the wrath of the crowd, these guys are just useless. And the coach who keeps playing Moukanjo is equally useless.

why do you enjoy using that word? haba ..real talk it's very upsetting.. you are always using it everytime to express your displeasure towards folks..

Quote:
Do not call someone a fool
(Matthew 5:22)--"But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother shall be guilty before the court; and whoever says to his brother, 'You good-for-nothing,' shall be guilty before the supreme court; and whoever says, 'You fool,' shall be guilty enough to go into the fiery hell."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:19 pm 

Bigpokey24 wrote:
oloye wrote:

why do you enjoy using that word? haba ..real talk it's very upsetting.. you are always using it everytime to express your displeasure towards folks..

Quote:
(Matthew 5:22)--"But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother shall be guilty before the court; and whoever says to his brother, 'You good-for-nothing,' shall be guilty before the supreme court; and whoever says, 'You fool,' shall be guilty enough to go into the fiery hell."

if you look for Luke, you will see even Jesus said "you fools". Like almost everything in the bible, it shouldn't be taken literally.

"We will go through the gate. If the gate is closed, we will go over the fence. If the fence is too high, we will pole vault in. If that doesn’t work, we will parachute in. But we are going to get health-care reform passed"
Nancy Pelosi, 01/28/2010 after Scott Brown got elected to Ted Kennedy's senate seat.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:25 pm 

amafolas wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
oloye wrote:

Quote:

if you look for Luke, you will see even Jesus said "you fools". Like almost everything in the bible, it shouldn't be taken literally.

Look at this man!! :biggrin: , nah Deacon/Pastor Oloye una dey quote bible passage for? :laugh:

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:27 pm 

amafolas wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
oloye wrote:

Quote:

sorry but using that word is out of line... Jesus never said we can choose who to call such etc ...just my 2 cents.. some folks here use it too much

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:04 am 

I won't put match fixing past the camerounians. Some of their play was terrible.

3. Thomas Sankara
4. Patrice Lumumba
5. Robert Mugabe
6. Murmar "the Lion" Ghaddafi....

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:51 am 

Cameroon should never have gone to Brazil. They have disgraced everyone!

x