CAMEROON HAS DISGRACED US!

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: CAMEROON HAS DISGRACED US!

Post by Coach »

Ndomifortable Lions, professionally useless since the 90s. Abeg, dem get Ghana mos go, put di whole team dia, scatta moth ball well well and put am for plane. Nonsense! Mek Great Igodi dey for Yaounde comot all dem leg next tomorrow, dey fit use am? Nonsense! Tufiakwah!!!
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

African Star wrote:This is a rendition of Zaire 74, it's not just the loss but the naivety, boneheadedness, stupidity and crassness.

But like I keep telling everybody, football has entered into the scientific realm, now much more than ever and Africa just refueses to develop the structures that will transform our game. Like in every thing we do, we just deal in raw materials, export ot for very cheap and then import the finished goods but at an inferior, diluted quality. That's the same thing we are now doing with our players. Ever since Europe discovered that we had a vast natural resource of players we have been shipping them raw talent at very cheap prices, they Europeanize our players then send us the cheap products.
Okay but we are talking about europe based players here, I just don't understand this clowns pretending to be footballers :curse: :curse:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Song should be banned from footie...angel*. Chose the biggest stage to disgrace himself, family, country.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

fabio wrote:Someone started a thread title: Cameroun had the best squad. The coward deleted the thread. :boo: :boo:
The thread is alive o
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

YUJAM wrote:Yes. Hopefully we will earn some redemption
But is Ghambia not supposed to ..oh, wait, never mind. Continue.
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

bamenda boy wrote:
My brother. Be quiet.
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

YUJAM wrote:
bamenda boy wrote:
My brother. Be quiet.

You have time for him. EPIC disgrace.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
General Trousers
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by General Trousers »

bamenda boy wrote:
Be wary of those bearing plantains.

x
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

Aren't we overreacting??? This is a Nation that has done well in the past on the green grass despite having none....
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Ekorian wrote:Aren't we overreacting??? This is a Nation that has done well in the past on the green grass despite having none....

From the pile of crap served millions of football fans yesterday, no reaction could be overstated.

Goddess is still in Brazil wishing the lions served her better bushmeats.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Still wondering why we are overreacting? I have not seen England, Spain media screaming that their team has been disgraced talkless of Scottish, San Marinese media saying those teams have disgraced Europe?

Why are Nigerians lamenting that the CAMEROUNIAN football team has disgraced them? Una too dey find reasons to put yourself down. Self haters.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Cristao II wrote:Still wondering why we are overreacting? I have not seen England, Spain media screaming that their team has been disgraced talkless of Scottish, San Marinese media saying those teams have disgraced Europe?

Why are Nigerians lamenting that the CAMEROUNIAN football team has disgraced them? Una too dey find reasons to put yourself down. Self haters.
The only 'surprise' here is that folks are surprised with Cameroun's performance.
This is what I expected and will always expect from Cameroun...............A team whose football abilities are solely based on 'thuggery' and 'kicking-your-way-to-wins'.
It may work in Africa where their 'brother' controls the Refs(meaning that they can get away with murder on the pitch) but it will never work in any WC.
Any African country that can't produce 'magic'(aka dribble) in the WC, has ZERO chance against the 'masters of organized football' aka the rest of the World.
Zambia have a better 'chance' of getting a win in Cameroun's group.........................'cos their players can produce(once in a while) that little magic/dribble that is not in the 'football textbooks'.

Cameroun can't do that......................
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

KB wrote:CAM were never WC material. They were rigged in.
How can a team that was whipped by Libya, Togo and Cape Verde (in ANC qualifiers) be WC material?
This Waterloo was too predictable! If they are any clever, they will skip the Brazil match.
Tell them, please tell them. Cameroon was not supposed to go to Brazil. Cape Verde had the best chance of performing at this WC.

:clap: :clap: :clap:
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

joplass wrote:
How can a team that was whipped by Libya, Togo and Cape Verde (in ANC qualifiers) be WC material?
This Waterloo was too predictable! If they are any clever, they will skip the Brazil match.
Tell them, please tell them. Cameroon was not supposed to go to Brazil. Cape Verde had the best chance of performing at this WC.

You guys need to hush. Give Cape Verde the three points and they still don't qualify.
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

bamenda boy wrote:
joplass wrote:

You guys need to hush. Give Cape Verde the three points and they still don't qualify.
:lol: @ bamenda boy. I feel the same pain bro.
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
..to my Plantanian bros..no offence but..

Post by paj »

..to my Plantanian bros..no offence but....Brasil to spell YAOUNDE today..
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: ..to my Plantanian bros..no offence but..

Post by oloye »

They are bunch of fools, I mean the team, they are letting their country down big time, look at the silly antics of the full back thus inciting the wrath of the crowd, these guys are just useless. And the coach who keeps playing Moukanjo is equally useless.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

oloye wrote:They are bunch of fools, I mean the team, they are letting their country down big time, look at the silly antics of the full back thus inciting the wrath of the crowd, these guys are just useless. And the coach who keeps playing Moukanjo is equally useless.
why do you enjoy using that word? haba ..real talk it's very upsetting.. you are always using it everytime to express your displeasure towards folks..
Do not call someone a fool
(Matthew 5:22)--"But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother shall be guilty before the court; and whoever says to his brother, 'You good-for-nothing,' shall be guilty before the supreme court; and whoever says, 'You fool,' shall be guilty enough to go into the fiery hell."
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
amafolas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by amafolas »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
oloye wrote:They are bunch of fools, I mean the team, they are letting their country down big time, look at the silly antics of the full back thus inciting the wrath of the crowd, these guys are just useless. And the coach who keeps playing Moukanjo is equally useless.
why do you enjoy using that word? haba ..real talk it's very upsetting.. you are always using it everytime to express your displeasure towards folks..
(Matthew 5:22)--"But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother shall be guilty before the court; and whoever says to his brother, 'You good-for-nothing,' shall be guilty before the supreme court; and whoever says, 'You fool,' shall be guilty enough to go into the fiery hell."

if you look for Luke, you will see even Jesus said "you fools". Like almost everything in the bible, it shouldn't be taken literally.
"We will go through the gate. If the gate is closed, we will go over the fence. If the fence is too high, we will pole vault in. If that doesn’t work, we will parachute in. But we are going to get health-care reform passed"
Nancy Pelosi, 01/28/2010 after Scott Brown got elected to Ted Kennedy's senate seat.
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

amafolas wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

if you look for Luke, you will see even Jesus said "you fools". Like almost everything in the bible, it shouldn't be taken literally.
Look at this man!! :biggrin: , nah Deacon/Pastor Oloye una dey quote bible passage for? :laugh:
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

amafolas wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

sorry but using that word is out of line... Jesus never said we can choose who to call such etc ...just my 2 cents.. some folks here use it too much
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
soma
Egg
Egg

Post by soma »

I won't put match fixing past the camerounians. Some of their play was terrible.

3. Thomas Sankara
4. Patrice Lumumba
5. Robert Mugabe
6. Murmar "the Lion" Ghaddafi....
General Trousers
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by General Trousers »

Cameroon should never have gone to Brazil. They have disgraced everyone!

x