[GRP C] COL 2 V CIV 1 (FT)

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Jidesho
Egg
Egg
Re: [GRP C] COL 2 V CIV 1 (FT)

Post by Jidesho »

Why does it always take Ivory Coast 60 minutes for them to start to play? They completely dominated Colombia in the last 30 minutes.

If not for Die's mistake they could have gotten at least a point.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

mcal wrote:...draw or win vs. Greece CIV is thru, no matter what happens at Japan v Greece next match.
Wrong.......Even Colombia is not yet thru.
If Japan wins Greece and Colombia = 6pts
CIV wins Greece = 6 pts
Colombia after losing to Japan remains at 6pts.............so it might boil down to GD.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
omonija
Egg
Egg

Post by omonija »

oloye wrote:I beg the coach of Civ stop playing Die, he looks uncomfortable and unconventional with the ball, seriously I have watched this guy in the two matches they have played, I don't see what he contributes to the team, in terms of work ethics I don't think he is even up there. From now on there should be IQ test for some of these players. Your team is doing so hard to qualify, then some joker would spoil all the fun. Ivory Coast still got this, they should not despair.
I honestly think that the CIV coach has not put his team in the best position to win. for me, that's the two foreign managers for african teams that have caused losses for them.

its easy to say after they lost, but the truth is that CIV is playing waaay below their capabilities.
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

skillful wrote:
Ekorian wrote:
oloye wrote:I beg the coach of Civ stop playing Die, he looks uncomfortable and unconventional with the ball, seriously I have watched this guy in the two matches they have played, I don't see what he contributes to the team, in terms of work ethics I don't think he is even up there. From now on there should be IQ test for some of these players. Your team is doing so hard to qualify, then some joker would spoil all the fun. Ivory Coast still got this, they should not despair.
He can't be lively. His name is DIE :lol:
The guy lost his father
Didn't know that :ohmy: may God give him the fortitude to bear the loss and may his Dad RIP :(
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

omonija wrote:
I honestly think that the CIV coach has not put his team in the best position to win. for me, that's the two foreign managers for african teams that have caused losses for them.

its easy to say after they lost, but the truth is that CIV is playing waaay below their capabilities.
But they will qualify, the best result for CIV is Japan defeating Greece, leaving Greece with nothing to play for against CIV.........................
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...emotion may be.
Was he not the one crying during national anthem?
Some teams have emotional leader but play crap on the field.
I remember one UNN Enugu campus guy cheering every team mate play but the guy na real jambodi...everything from him is well don well done :lol:
bonecrusher
Egg
Egg
Re: [GRP C] COL 2 V CIV 1 (2H)

Post by bonecrusher »

soma wrote:Yaya knows how to bully Aston villa and the likes in the EPL... What has he done in two games?
did you watch todays game at all or do you just like talking. The only thing Yaya was poor at today is his freekicks. He did well today and made some great passes into dangerous areas but none of their players could take advantage.
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

mcal wrote:
...emotion may be.
Was he not the one crying during national anthem?
Some teams have emotional leader but play crap on the field.
I remember one UNN Enugu campus guy cheering every team mate play but the guy na real jambodi...everything from him is well don well done :lol:
His father passed on a couple of hours before the kick off I learnt... :(
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
uglyoneiamagain
Egg
Egg

Post by uglyoneiamagain »

Wow shame if that's true about Die's father. Those tears were of sorrow and pain then. May he have the strength to soldier on through this difficult phase.
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Die is just clueless. No one tries to dribble in that area. He tried it several times too

Nothing guaranteed for COV at this pt
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
GREENWHITEGREEN
Egg
Egg

Post by GREENWHITEGREEN »

Come on England!!
-Simpli fy -
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

oloye wrote:
ohsee wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:Yaya mobbed by the Colombian players...
Was that yaya who made that mistake that led to the Colombian second goal? I am watching it on useless low definition TV. And I was yabbing Tiote all along.
No it was a fake midfielder called Die.
No wonder the bobo was crying during the national anthem before the game. He knew already he was going to fook up big-time.

By the way, have to mention that every third brazilian tv ad has O Rei Pele in it. Bobo must still be raking in the bucks.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Coeur-d'Ivoire wrote:
mcal wrote:...draw or win vs. Greece CIV is thru, no matter what happens at Japan v Greece next match.

Euh no!!! if JAPAN beats Greece tonight and then beats Colombia... we are out!!!!
...I don't see Japan beating Colombia, draw may be. The Colombia will want to maintain their dignity.
uglyoneiamagain
Egg
Egg

Post by uglyoneiamagain »

zee wrote:
omonija wrote:

But they will qualify, the best result for CIV is Japan defeating Greece, leaving Greece with nothing to play for against CIV.........................

Pride is something to play for. The Greeks have lots of that. Never underestimate it.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Ekorian wrote:
skillful wrote:
Ekorian wrote:
He can't be lively. His name is DIE :lol:
The guy lost his father
Didn't know that :ohmy: may God give him the fortitude to bear the loss and may his Dad RIP :(
So sorry! May his dad rest in peace. Wish I had seen that before posting what I said earlier about him.
GREENWHITEGREEN
Egg
Egg

Post by GREENWHITEGREEN »

uglyoneiamagain wrote:
zee wrote:
omonija wrote:

Pride is something to play for. The Greeks have lots of that. Never underestimate it.

A word is enough for the wise. Nothing in this world in guaranteed, except death, taxes and sex.
-Simpli fy -
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

YUJAM wrote:Die is just clueless. No one tries to dribble in that area. He tried it several times too

Mind isn't in it.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

GREENWHITEGREEN wrote:Come on England!!
Damn! The game I so wanted to see, and I dey hotel room dey watch am for telebision. :mad: Who will I support? I like the fact that Ingerlund is playing their young lions Sterling, Welbeck and Sturridge. The game against Italia showed that it is time they fill the team with these kinds of players instead of fan favourites like Rooney, Lamepard and the so-called Captain Fantastic, guys who have failed to deliver when it counts. Let me support Ingerlund for once and see wetin happuns.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

kalani JR wrote:
YUJAM wrote:Die is just clueless. No one tries to dribble in that area. He tried it several times too

Mind isn't in it.

Well in such state of mind, he should have opted out. RIP to his dad.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Coeur-d'Ivoire
Egg
Egg

Post by Coeur-d'Ivoire »

ohsee wrote:
oloye wrote:
ohsee wrote:
Was that yaya who made that mistake that led to the Colombian second goal? I am watching it on useless low definition TV. And I was yabbing Tiote all along.
No wonder the bobo was crying during the national anthem before the game. He knew already he was going to fook up big-time.

By the way, have to mention that every third brazilian tv ad has O Rei Pele in it. Bobo must still be raking in the bucks.

Serey Die lost his father 2hrs before the match, please be understanding...
FREE TFCO NOW !!!!! - CAMPAIGN FOR TFCO'S EMANCIPATION (CTE)
Mouvement International de la Defense des Gnomes et pour l'Emancipation de Tfco (M.I.D.G.E.T)

Have you visited The Village Hall this week?
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

GREENWHITEGREEN wrote:
uglyoneiamagain wrote:
zee wrote:
omonija wrote:

A word is enough for the wise. Nothing in this world in guaranteed, except death, taxes and sex.
...the Isla Vista Santa Barbara sick shooter will disagree.
Death and Taxes is it.
Same thing with the Colombians, will play for pride.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Coeur-d'Ivoire wrote:
ohsee wrote:
oloye wrote:
ohsee wrote:

Serey Die lost his father 2hrs before the match, please be understanding...
...wow, no wonder the crying. Oh boy!
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Someone said Aurier couldnt cross and was useless during this game. Wetin you no go hear for CE? :rotf:
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”