[GRP D] URU 2 {Suarez} V ENG 1 {Rooney} (FT)

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [GRP D] URU 2 {Suarez} V ENG 1 {Rooney} (2H)

Post by kolinzo »

SylverEagles wrote:
green4life wrote:
anointed wrote:
SylverEagles wrote:Hart should be saving that!! Sometimes you need your goalkeeper to make a super save!!! He just had to stay big there.
Save wetin?
Lol. U dey mind am. Intense bullet. He did well to move an inch.
He stands big and the ball will just be smashed against his shoulder. He however shifted his shoulder in to the left!
You are right on! Sometimes I wonder what these people watch. First a keeper must be aware of his position in the box, Hart didn't. Then you always put your hands up (something Ochoa reiterated a couple of days ago). Now I am not saying Hart was at fault on that goal but he should always put his arms up. Instead of him doing that, he parted the red sea by diving to his left -a side he had already covered. This means he didn't know where he was on the field and naively parted the red sea.
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
soothsayer
Egg
Egg
Re: [GRP D] URU 2 {Suarez} V ENG 1 {Rooney} (FT)

Post by soothsayer »

They have regarded England defending as school boy error!
... lol.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Whatever the case, game lived up to cracking expectations, and I WISH I HAD BEEN ABLE TO GET A TICKET!!!!! :mad:
Whatever you think about Suarez--and people should shut up with that racism thing--the bobo is a striker and half. Our useless forwards should do well to copy. In spite of all the tight marking the Ingerlunders gave him, he still managed to break free to score. When do Brazil have to meet Uru? I am sure that with every Uruguay win, every Brazilian is rushing to the bathroom to ba nshi oku (ask your Igbo friends) Brazilians know Uruguay to be their worst nighmare, and visions of 1950 will be dancing in their heads as they sit on the throne. :D
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [GRP D] URU 0 V ENG 0 (1H)

Post by platinum »

platinum wrote:Another tight game. The pace of the English should trouble Uruguay (lugano's missing this might be a blessing) but Suarez and Cavani....such a fearsome pairing on paper, I've never really been impressed by their actual production as partners. If England can keep their head, they can steal this but if cavani and suarez click for once then it's curtains.

Too bad for England, they clicked.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Ekorian wrote:STEVEN GERRARD, AN ENGLISH SANTA CLAUS :lol:
DUDE CAN'T STOP GIVING :clap:
Tell me about it. :clap:
soothsayer
Egg
Egg

Post by soothsayer »

the goal they conceded was worse than the goal that Ivory coast conceded on the break by Colombia..
But I feel kinda chuffed that it was Gerralds fault...
The Notorious B!GGESTMAN
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The Notorious B!GGESTMAN »

green4life wrote:
Ekorian wrote:STEVEN GERRARD, AN ENGLISH SANTA CLAUS :lol:
DUDE CAN'T STOP GIVING :clap:
Tell me about it. :clap:
Terrible performance by him. He should retire immediately, awful! :boo:
The weak or the strong,
who got it going on
You're dead wrong
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

cito us wrote:
charlie wrote:
Kneedeep wrote:The fourth team to go home is......
Now boarding after pre-flight check list...
Not yet. They still need a CostaRica win or draw to board their flight.
As I said, after pre-flight check list; meaning na formality...
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

The guy is tremendous. A very clever footballer
ohsee wrote:Whatever the case, game lived up to cracking expectations, and I WISH I HAD BEEN ABLE TO GET A TICKET!!!!! :mad:
Whatever you think about Suarez--and people should shut up with that racism thing--the bobo is a striker and half. Our useless forwards should do well to copy. In spite of all the tight marking the Ingerlunders gave him, he still managed to break free to score. When do Brazil have to meet Uru? I am sure that with every Uruguay win, every Brazilian is rushing to the bathroom to ba nshi oku (ask your Igbo friends) Brazilians know Uruguay to be their worst nighmare, and visions of 1950 will be dancing in their heads as they sit on the throne. :D
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
uglyoneiamagain
Egg
Egg

Post by uglyoneiamagain »

Coach wrote:Fellas, five bets in and every one of an absolute disaster. Fabulous odds, enticing, enchanting, Paddy Power may as well have worn a baseball cap backwards and called themselves Woody Harrelson, Betfair, a thoroughly athletic and jet black Wesley Snipes. The two operating in tandem to alleyoop wages from one's wallet. Gentlemen, okro dey.
Lmao. Unpredictable world cup. Save your bets till after the group stages.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

ohsee wrote:Whatever the case, game lived up to cracking expectations, and I WISH I HAD BEEN ABLE TO GET A TICKET!!!!! :mad:
Nwa afor, that got me spitting drinks from the nose. The visual was just plain hilarious. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

cito us wrote:From 3 lions to 3 kittens.
Indomitable Lions to little Whiny Kitten.
This World Cup sweet no be small.
Bros, you no lie about the sweetness of this World Cup. Every game is sweeting me to finish, except Nigeria and Cameroon game, which were the worst games of the world cup. No be only me talk am o. Brazilians on the bus from airport to stadium at Belo agreed that only the Nigeria game was rubbish, and I no even put mouth.

Anyway, I am enjoying Brazil from the comfortable of my hotel room while watching telebision. Maybe tomorrow, I will look for a bar where chiquitas go dey, and watch them instead of footie. But I no know o! This footie is sweeting me too much.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Nothing is more important in football than a sure footed striker. Kai! You knew when Suarez drew his foot back to take the shot, that it was going in.

The way the Uruguayan forwards strike the ball, pure quality.

Wha choo looking at?!
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

Suarez I hereby pardon you for your crime against Ghana. All is forgiven senor
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Samora Moises Machel wrote:Suarez I hereby pardon you for your crime against Ghana. All is forgiven senor
Will you forgive him when he knocks Brazil out too? :sneaky:

Wha choo looking at?!
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

Scipio Africanus wrote:
Samora Moises Machel wrote:Suarez I hereby pardon you for your crime against Ghana. All is forgiven senor
Will you forgive him when he knocks Brazil out too? :sneaky:
I am n8t feeling brazil at all so wont matter to me. I just want England out
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

@Ugly, the untorn slips remain Benzema golden boot, Emenike golden boot, France world champions. Emmanuel was supposed to chop hat trick vs Iran, instead he wan barge players a like the main market barrow boy minus the uzo uzo!!! If none of the above come through, reckleness will be the charge and one will bet on a successful conviction. Film tricked.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Scipio Africanus wrote:Nothing is more important in football than a sure footed striker. Kai! You knew when Suarez drew his foot back to take the shot, that it was going in.

The way the Uruguayan forwards strike the ball, pure quality.

totally lethal player.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [GRP D] URU 0 V ENG 0 (1H)

Post by ohsee »

platinum wrote:
platinum wrote:Another tight game. The pace of the English should trouble Uruguay (lugano's missing this might be a blessing) but Suarez and Cavani....such a fearsome pairing on paper, I've never really been impressed by their actual production as partners. If England can keep their head, they can steal this but if cavani and suarez click for once then it's curtains.

Too bad for England, they clicked.
My bros, I saw how you take style cover your butt in your early "analysis". Forget about "clicking", Suarez is a skilled wrecking ball. I expected him to score; the world expected him to score; the English expected him to score; he expected him to score; and he did.
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Just listened to Roy's presser. The man was salty as hell
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

I hope they make England an unwelcome abode for Suarez so it will make his move to Madrid all the more easier :taunt:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Coach wrote:@Ugly, the untorn slips remain Benzema golden boot, Emenike golden boot, France world champions. Emmanuel was supposed to chop hat trick vs Iran, instead he wan barge players a like the main market barrow boy minus the uzo uzo!!! If none of the above come through, reckleness will be the charge and one will bet on a successful conviction. Film tricked.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Chief Coachito, you make me laugh with this your post o. Emenike betta come correct on Saturday. If na barrow boy style him wan take, make him take am well well, and let him mean it when he goes "kwutcha!" in Wawarian style, i.e., "get the fook outta my way!!!"
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

charlie wrote:Someone explain how England gets 5 mins and Cameroon barely got 4 mins>?
Make God no punish you. So 4 -0 was not a disgrace enough for you? :curse:
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"