[GRP D] ITA 0 V CRC 1 (FT)

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: [GRP D] ITA 0 V CRC 1 (FT)

Post by mcal »

...CR's left back is my MoM.
If Nigeria can collectively muster strength to play together, look out for each other we will defeat BH.
Big hearts win matches.
akamoke

Post by akamoke »

mate wrote:Costa Rica condemned Italy and Uruguay to a FIST FIGHT in their last game!!!

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Just like Croatia vs Mexico. A lot of WAR is going to be waged in the final matches!

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Football is winning!!!

This is the best WC for me since 1982.

Cheers, Mate

Im going to reluctantly agree with you there :agree: :agree:
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

5x5 strategy, a purely tactical triumph, carbon emissions included.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

kolinzo wrote:
Coach wrote:If its not Iranian Ayatollahs its global warming. Comical. This was a tactical triumph by a thinking coach. Junior Diaz, solid performance, there are many who need to watch his display vs Abate, Candreva, Insigne, all the while fizzing in fabulous crosses. Nonsense.
Excuse is the order of the day for Nigerians. And I agree it is comical. The same Italy that went to Brasil last year for CONFED CUP, advantage for them. Yet it is Costa Rica who that had advantage due to weather? Ain't that som'ng?!
Opakslinzo, even guys who are in Brazil like the ESPN analysts, guys who have played at the highest level of the game said as much...

I know you don't travel.... :taunt: but CR is very hot and humid... and the humidity where this game was played was 70%. The credit goes to CR coach using the elements to their advantage.

When you go offsides 11 times = mental fatigue as a result of physical exhaustion.

When you refuse to run when you are chasing a game = physical exhaustion.

I don't expect most people on this site to look at why certains occurred a certain way... it will be too much to ask.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

kolinzo wrote:
platinum wrote:
wale1974 wrote:
kolinzo wrote:
wale1974 wrote:Costa Rica came to make up numbers................................Load of rubbish
But you guys called me opaks yarners when I bin dey warn una for years now. Underestimate CONCACAF at your peril. E don dey do dem like magic now...
Correction, they called u!!!!
Go back and check all the USA, MLS or Concacaf debates

He saaimexico was rubbish, now e wan change tori. I will say he's talked of concacaf's strength for a while though.
You admitted I have been talking about CONCACAF strength and you think Mexico wasn't rubbish in CONCACAF? Did you watch that team against CONCACAF countries? I can tell you with confidence that Mexico will revert back to its old self if they face USA or Costa Rica today. You need to watch CONCACAF games more, man. It is tough and Mexico was rubbish, this is a fact.

I see you still tanda WELL for your former position. I am telling you, this is a different Mexico under Herrera, you thought they'd suck at the WC and I told you they had turned the leaf. You were right about concacaf but you whiffed on mexico.... understandable since you dislike them
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [GRP D] ITA 0 V CRC 1 (2H)

Post by kolinzo »

SylverEagles wrote:
kolinzo wrote:GIANTS KILLERS COSTA RICA!!!!!!! CONCACAF IS JUST ONE TOUGH REGION MEHN!!!!!!!
Ehen, CONCACAF going places o!!! Actually I think these is all happening cos of the South American factor!
Bros, Uruguay is also in South America o. The factor no affect CRC against Uruguay. Ecuador dey South America o but e no affect Switzerland.

But in all honesty, it is not the South American factor at all. If that is the case then Europe should not win one game. For the past four years the region and teams that I have taken interest in are doing good. But this is because they hit the ground and put every effort to make waves this WC. I don't expect CONCACAF to go past quarter finals but they have been improving and USA has a lot to do with that. Not only is the USA developing MLS but it is also helping in developing CONCACAF. It is crazy! The USA wants stiffer competition in CONCACAF. They believe that will help their own team a lot.
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

Dedicated to my South & Central American Football Teams!!!

Especially Los Ticos, Colombia, and Uruguay!!!

Play this loud...and don't be surprised if you start singing along and moving. This is good stuff!!! This is Negrita!

[/video]

Cheers, Mate
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

kolinzo wrote:
SylverEagles wrote:
kolinzo wrote:GIANTS KILLERS COSTA RICA!!!!!!! CONCACAF IS JUST ONE TOUGH REGION MEHN!!!!!!!
Ehen, CONCACAF going places o!!! Actually I think these is all happening cos of the South American factor!
Bros, Uruguay is also in South America o. The factor no affect CRC against Uruguay. Ecuador dey South America o but e no affect Switzerland.

But in all honesty, it is not the South American factor at all. If that is the case then Europe should not win one game. For the past four years the region and teams that I have taken interest in are doing good. But this is because they hit the ground and put every effort to make waves this WC. I don't expect CONCACAF to go past quarter finals but they have been improving and USA has a lot to do with that. Not only is the USA developing MLS but it is also helping in developing CONCACAF. It is crazy! The USA wants stiffer competition in CONCACAF. They believe that will help their own team a lot.
As I said as well Kolinzo...it's an arms race!!!

Each football and sports culture is informing the other.

We're going to get a CONCACAF high high before it's all over!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Feel the power of the AMERICAS!!!

Cheers, Mate
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

mate wrote:Costa Rica condemned Italy and Uruguay to a FIST FIGHT in their last game!!!

Just like Croatia vs Mexico. A lot of WAR is going to be waged in the final matches!

Football is winning!!!

Cheers, Mate
Kpom! As first rounds go, this WC beats 1982 hands down. 1982 did not get interesting until second round. The games are so good I am pinned in my own half of the hotel room field in front of the television. :lol:
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

platinum wrote:
kolinzo wrote:
platinum wrote:
wale1974 wrote:
kolinzo wrote:
wale1974 wrote:Costa Rica came to make up numbers................................Load of rubbish
But you guys called me opaks yarners when I bin dey warn una for years now. Underestimate CONCACAF at your peril. E don dey do dem like magic now...

He saaimexico was rubbish, now e wan change tori. I will say he's talked of concacaf's strength for a while though.
You admitted I have been talking about CONCACAF strength and you think Mexico wasn't rubbish in CONCACAF? Did you watch that team against CONCACAF countries? I can tell you with confidence that Mexico will revert back to its old self if they face USA or Costa Rica today. You need to watch CONCACAF games more, man. It is tough and Mexico was rubbish, this is a fact.

I see you still tanda WELL for your former position. I am telling you, this is a different Mexico under Herrera, you thought they'd suck at the WC and I told you they had turned the leaf. You were right about concacaf but you whiffed on mexico.... understandable since you dislike them
What I said was that they sucked in CONCACAF because teams have stepped against them big time. I don't dislike Mexico, but I like fair and balance observation. USA had to bail them out, Mexico was done and defeated in Costa Rica. Yeah, that I was mad for. I didn't think USA should have done them that favor!

What you said was that this Mex new coach had changed the team and I reminded you he was in charge for at least two games and he lost in Costa Rica.

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

***Breda = Br****
AreaDaddy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by AreaDaddy »

Congratulations to Costa Rica to qualify first from a group with three (yes three) former World Champions no be beans....PURA VIDA!!!!
---
"Nobody seems to want to live in a democracy anymore. All they want is to live in a dictatorship that supports their point of view."
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

ohsee wrote:

Football is winning!!!

Cheers, Mate
Kpom! As first rounds go, this WC beats 1982 hands down. 1982 did not get interesting until second round. The games are so good I am pinned in my own half of the hotel room field in front of the television. :lol:

Ohsee, it's too bad I didn't get to go. I'd have met up with you. But...there are advantages to a large LCD screen, hi-definition, and a few cold ones...amidst this glorious football entertainment!!!

BTW: there were some GREAT opening round 1982 games. Every Brazil 1st round game was a joy. France vs England. Algeria vs Germany. Chile vs Algeria. Belgium vs Argentina. Poland vs Peru.

It's been too many years since, but this WC is what I've long been waiting for.

I'm definitely now feeling a victor from the Americas. The only European squads that seem capable are Germany and Holland. And I think Germany is going to be exposed against a top team.

In this moment, my gut tells me 1 team will win: URUGUAY.

Stay tuned. A lot of factors are converging here. I'll explain the juju behind it later.

:wink:

Cheers, Mate
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

kolinzo wrote:
platinum wrote:
kolinzo wrote:
platinum wrote:
wale1974 wrote:
kolinzo wrote:

What I said was that they sucked in CONCACAF because teams have stepped against them big time. I don't dislike Mexico, but I like fair and balance observation. USA had to bail them out, Mexico was done and defeated in Costa Rica. Yeah, that I was mad for. I didn't think USA should have done them that favor!

What you said was that this Mex new coach had changed the team and I reminded you he was in charge for at least two games and he lost in Costa Rica.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=246029&p=4124575&hi ... a#p4124575

You were adamant they were the weakest concacaf team and I said under miguel herrera, they're not the same side.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

Cellular wrote:
kolinzo wrote:
Coach wrote:If its not Iranian Ayatollahs its global warming. Comical. This was a tactical triumph by a thinking coach. Junior Diaz, solid performance, there are many who need to watch his display vs Abate, Candreva, Insigne, all the while fizzing in fabulous crosses. Nonsense.
Excuse is the order of the day for Nigerians. And I agree it is comical. The same Italy that went to Brasil last year for CONFED CUP, advantage for them. Yet it is Costa Rica who that had advantage due to weather? Ain't that som'ng?!
Opakslinzo, even guys who are in Brazil like the ESPN analysts, guys who have played at the highest level of the game said as much...

I know you don't travel.... :taunt: but CR is very hot and humid... and the humidity where this game was played was 70%. The credit goes to CR coach using the elements to their advantage.

When you go offsides 11 times = mental fatigue as a result of physical exhaustion.

I don't expect most people on this site to look at why certains occurred a certain way... it will be too much to ask.
I expected you to come out like this. So what happened to Ecuador? Are they not in South America? How come Switzerland defeated them in that hot temperature? What happened to Algeria? Is it hotter in Belgium than Algeria? Did Italy not play there last year? Abi you wan make we bring out temperature at CONFED CUP games and compare am?
Last edited by kolinzo on Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

***Breda = Br****
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

platinum wrote:

You were adamant they were the weakest concacaf team and I said under miguel herrera, they're not the same side.[/quote]

I was wrong when I said he coached Mexico in CRC. So that's not true. However, we will find out when he finally meets CONCACAF teams next year.

***Breda = Br****
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Meteorologists forecasting anomalous cloud dispersals tomorrow evening, a consequence of revolutionary free radicals storming the stratosphere like Rasputinian rabble rousers. Behold the summer solstice, scorching temperatures and a distinctive absence of petroleum produced benzene compounds stripping the air of its density, fortuitous serendipity for the oil averse Herzegovinians. Nonsense, pull your finger out, think it through and get the bloody result.
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

The temperature thing is BS.

A number of you have met me. I'm your typical white phenotype and have no problem in the heat. I grew up on the east coast, playing football. You can train up to heat & humidity. I still run in 80 - 90 degree weather at work in Palo Alto.

I'll say it again: check out FIFA game stats on distances covered. White boy Bradley ran 12km, out distancing every other American and Ghanian in a game where the average was high. So please, enough with the heat factor.

The major factor is the South American cultural & fan factor. South American teams perform better with fan support. So do European teams, explaining to some degree why they've won the most WCs. Keep in mind...this is the 1st WC in South America since 1978.

Cheers, Mate
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

Coach wrote:Meteorologists forecasting anomalous cloud dispersals tomorrow evening, a consequence of revolutionary free radicals storming the stratosphere like Rasputinian rabble rousers. Behold the summer solstice, scorching temperatures and a distinctive absence of petroleum produced benzene compounds stripping the air of its density, fortuitous serendipity for the oil averse Herzegovinians. Nonsense, pull your finger out, think it through and get the bloody result.

Coach, the Croatians acquitted themselves well in the heat. We outran Cameroon. We ran with Brazil. I think we can run with Mexico.

It's remarkable really. Not from a physical, but rather from a team cultural point of view. We don't normally train to standard physically. But see what happens when we do.

Even white men can apparently run in the heat.

:)

Cheers, Mate
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

Don't forget Honduras lost to France in this so called weather. It is BS. When a giant is taken down by minnows it is the weather. I mean it is as if one team is human the other one is not. Opaks!

***Breda = Br****
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

mate wrote:
kolinzo wrote:
SylverEagles wrote:

As I said as well Kolinzo...it's an arms race!!!

Each football and sports culture is informing the other.

We're going to get a CONCACAF high high before it's all over!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Feel the power of the AMERICAS!!!

Cheers, Mate
Canada should get with the program soon. I expect them to get it. They are the last one left.

***Breda = Br****
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

kolinzo wrote:
platinum wrote:

You were adamant they were the weakest concacaf team and I said under miguel herrera, they're not the same side.
I was wrong when I said he coached Mexico in CRC. So that's not true. However, we will find out when he finally meets CONCACAF teams next year.[/quote]

We'll see, I think you no like El Tri :P
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

kolinzo wrote:
Cellular wrote:
kolinzo wrote:

I expected you to come out like this. So what happened to Ecuador? Are they not in South America? How come Switzerland defeated them in that hot temperature? What happened to Algeria? Is it hotter in Belgium than Algeria? Did Italy not play there last year? Abi you wan make we bring out temperature at CONFED CUP games and compare am?
Opakslinzo, I am talking about today's game... and why a high flying Italy appeared lethargic. Meanwhile, Switzerland caught Ecuador on a counter after Ecuador missed a glorious chance at their own end... same with the Belgians against Algeria.

The elements can be an aid as well as a hinderance...

70% humidity is no where near 30% humidity.

When you travel to Costa Rica then you will understand why at 70% humidity and with the proper tactics, they will outlast Italy.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

kolinzo wrote:Don't forget Honduras lost to France in this so called weather. It is BS. When a giant is taken down by minnows it is the weather. I mean it is as if one team is human the other one is not. Opaks!
Brazil just like the US is a country with varying temperature...

Buffalo is as hot as say Florida or Mississippi or Texas or as humid as DC?

Kai!
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...