[GRP E] SUI 2 vs FR 5 [FT]

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [GRP E] SUI 0 vs FR 5 [2H] (Look they're scoring a lot,

Post by Ekorian »

wale1974 wrote:
Ekorian wrote:
SylverEagles wrote:
Ekorian wrote:A commentator just said France MIGHT be meeting Nigeria in the rounds of 16. I wish our fair-weather fans have as much faith in our team.
Faith? Or just stating a possibility!!
There must be a reason he didn't say Iran or Bosnia...
Because on paper it should be naija and argentina, but as usual we make things hard.
On paper it's Argentina and Bosnia. No one gave Naija a chance!
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: [GRP E] SUI 2 vs FR 5 [FT]

Post by anikulapo »

Cellular wrote:
paj wrote:keeper killed the Swiss..

He is on the take...

At least he was smart enough not to throw it into his own net :taunt:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Cellular wrote:

He is on the take...
If that makes you feel better. :lol:
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

anikulapo wrote:
Cellular wrote:

He is on the take...

At least he was smart enough not to throw it into his own net :taunt:
Yes ooooooo..... :lol:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Cellular wrote:

He is on the take...
If that makes you feel better. :lol:
TheYeyeman, you will not get me with your yeyerism... :tic:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
kalamashaka
Egg
Egg

Post by kalamashaka »

anikulapo wrote:
kalamashaka wrote:
txj wrote:BTW who is that on CE who for years has said Benzema was a wastepipe...
anikulapo and his disciple, kajifu... :sneaky:
Which is your problem? Reading or comprehension :ohmy:

Maybe you should judge someone on their body of work and not one game which you gave watched. Hell based on this game, Giroud should be on Suarez ' s level :roll:

Anyway na my fault for even bothering to espond to you :roll:
hey, if you go back to all the threads where this discussion's been had (Benzema's quality), you'll notice that I've been advocating for him for quite a while, especially at the beginning of last season. I'm not basing my judgement on this one game..you, on the other hand, have a long long history of declaring players like Benzema, Koscielny, Walcott, Ramsey, Sagna, Song and now Özil :roll: etc etc as wastepipes and crap to the vociferous cheerleading of your disciple kajifool. Aren't you ever tired of being wrong??

anyway, you never responded to platinum's question about wing play in the champion's league semi :taunt: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"How many white men went in the party that destroyed Abame?"
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

kalamashaka wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
kalamashaka wrote:
txj wrote:BTW who is that on CE who for years has said Benzema was a wastepipe...

Maybe you should judge someone on their body of work and not one game which you gave watched. Hell based on this game, Giroud should be on Suarez ' s level :roll:

hey, if you go back to all the threads where this discussion's been had (Benzema's quality), you'll notice that I've been advocating for him for quite a while, especially at the beginning of last season. I'm not basing my judgement on this one game..you, on the other hand, have a long long history of declaring players like Koscielny, Walcott, Ramsey, Sagna, Song and now Özil :roll: etc etc as wastepipes and crap to the vociferous cheerleading of your disciple kajifool. Aren't you ever tired of being wrong??

anyway, you never responded to platinum's question about wing play in the champion's league semi :taunt: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You must be smoking the cheap herbs or just being mischievous ...

And you must either be Confusing me with someone else or got dropped one too many times on your head.

When have I criticized KOS :shock:
Sagna :shock: Are you serious? Saying he is offensively challenged is wrong?

Song? Are you high? Go ask RT how much slating he has received from me for his comments on Song.

And yeah until this season Ramshyt has been better than Fabregas was for Arsenal. I guess the Arsenal coaches who begged Wenger not to play him at home are stupid or RVP who slapped him for being a wastepipe have no clue as well.

Also I guess I'm the one who coined the phrase Walcott has no football brain :laugh:

My fren you are an empty barrel and an attention seeking Turkey ... abeg fly away and stop being irritating :mrgreen:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

How did Senderrors end up still playing?
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
kalamashaka
Egg
Egg

Post by kalamashaka »

anikulapo wrote:
kalamashaka wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
kalamashaka wrote:

hey, if you go back to all the threads where this discussion's been had (Benzema's quality), you'll notice that I've been advocating for him for quite a while, especially at the beginning of last season. I'm not basing my judgement on this one game..you, on the other hand, have a long long history of declaring players like Koscielny, Walcott, Ramsey, Sagna, Song and now Özil :roll: etc etc as wastepipes and crap to the vociferous cheerleading of your disciple kajifool. Aren't you ever tired of being wrong??

You must be smoking the cheap herbs or just being mischievous ...

And you must either be Confusing me with someone else or got dropped one too many times on your head.

When have I criticized KOS :shock:
Sagna :shock: Are you serious? Saying he is offensively challenged is wrong?

Song? Are you high? Go ask RT how much slating he has received from me for his comments on Song.

And yeah until this season Ramshyt has been better than Fabregas was for Arsenal. I guess the Arsenal coaches who begged Wenger not to play him at home are stupid or RVP who slapped him for being a wastepipe have no clue as well.

Also I guess I'm the one who coined the phrase Walcott has no football brain :laugh:

My fren you are an empty barrel and an attention seeking Turkey ... abeg fly away and stop being irritating :mrgreen:
yeah yeah...and Benzema is a wastepie. Where's kajifu to come confirm...wastepipe!!
"How many white men went in the party that destroyed Abame?"
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

anikulapo wrote:
kalamashaka wrote:

You no see me do like say are no read the post?
According to them we can say the Mexico keeper is the best in the world after the brazil game.Benzema is a waste pipe and over hype French boy
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Oga kalamashaka,Benzema is an ok player and a waste pipe if you want to look at the hype he get.You guys were begging Wenger to sign him and i say he is just over hype with the amount and will not do anything better than Giroud for us.
Can you say Benzema has a better game today than Giroud?
You should allow Mazi Aniks and stop picking fight in an empty room.
Was Ramsey not a waste pipe befor this season?Who gave Walcott the name no brain?
When did he ever diss Song,Sagna and KOS even when KOS was doing stupid stuff getting red card and score own goals?
Ozil is a waste pipe for the money we pay for him as he has not done jack for us.Can you say Ozil was on same level with Ramsey this year?He better come correct this coming season and carry the team like Ramsey did.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

kajifu wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
kalamashaka wrote:

You no see me do like say are no read the post?
According to them we can say the Mexico keeper is the best in the world after the brazil game.Benzema is a waste pipe and over hype French boy
Like I said, I was slow to realize that I was dealing with a clown .... I should not have even bothered replying

MLK.