Working during world cup

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ElHadary
Suspended Member
Working during world cup

Post by ElHadary »

I won't have any computer or tv to watch the World Cup for the next 3 weeks, literally until the end of the WC. What's the best option to catch the games? Do I just have to let this go? This SUX.
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Working during world cup

Post by bushboy »

I have a very sweet set up in my office. Ipad propped up nicely next to my computer screen on my desk. With my U-verse app. I haven't missed a single game. Wish I could post a pic, but I don't know how.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

Fortunately I work for a European company that provides all the games. We're allowed to watch, as long as we bring our laptops and work simultaneously. Obviously it's the honor system, where you are supposed to make up this time.

I think most Silicon Valley outfits here do the same. I count my blessings on this.

Cheers, Mate
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

ElHadary wrote:I won't have any computer or tv to watch the World Cup for the next 3 weeks, literally until the end of the WC. What's the best option to catch the games? Do I just have to let this go? This SUX.
I thought Popeyes have free WIFI :taunt:
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

I faked sickness, three weeks malaria.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

bushboy wrote:I have a very sweet set up in my office. Ipad propped up nicely next to my computer screen on my desk. With my U-verse app. I haven't missed a single game. Wish I could post a pic, but I don't know how.
you don't know how to post a picture but you claim you get office :lol:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
bushboy wrote:I have a very sweet set up in my office. Ipad propped up nicely next to my computer screen on my desk. With my U-verse app. I haven't missed a single game. Wish I could post a pic, but I don't know how.
I didn't know knowledge of posting a picture is a prerequsite for having an office. No worry, one day, you sef go graduate from your cubicle. Pic is on my phone, I admit, I no sabi how. :oops:
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
wazobia
Egg
Egg

Post by wazobia »

I watch on a 7" portable tv I bought last World Cup which I have on my desk hidden from view behind my desktop phone. I watch late games and re watch any game of interest on my big screen TV when I get home in the evening ( just after 6pm ET). This has worked for me so far
WOWO = ONO (oh no!) = OBO

WOWO 'We only want Oyinbo'

ONO 'Oyinbo na Oyinbo'

OBO 'Oyinbo be Oyinbo'
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

watchespn app is good for ur phone or download livestream froom google play if u use andriod
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

bushboy wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
I didn't know knowledge of posting a picture is a prerequsite for having an office. No worry, one day, you sef go graduate from your cubicle. Pic is on my phone, I admit, I no sabi how. :oops:
sorry brah, I have always had an office .. the joke is on you :lol: :lol: :lol:
SuperEagles

Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

First game is during lunch time. I miss the first 20mins then take a long lunch at Tejas bar and grill here in dwntwn houston. 2nd game I stream on my dual monitor using my directv stream everywhere program. 3rd game I go back to Tejas and watch then go home afterwards when traffic don die.

So far so good.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Ugbowo wrote:First game is during lunch time. I miss the first 20mins then take a long lunch at Tejas bar and grill here in dwntwn houston. 2nd game I stream on my dual monitor using my directv stream everywhere program. 3rd game I go back to Tejas and watch then go home afterwards when traffic don die.

So far so good.
downtown traffic sucks brah.. worked in downtown for 2 years also went to college in downtown (UHD) :rotf: traffic for down-town nah beast oooo
SuperEagles

paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

on my Samsung using my Comcast login to watch ESPN
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
asabe
Egg
Egg

Post by asabe »

I watch on my phone at work...I keep the volume off, I do not want to attract attention. The job is getting done so nobody complaining yet.
“love the life you live. live the life you love.” Bob Marley
sabb
Egg
Egg

Post by sabb »

ElHadary wrote:I won't have any computer or tv to watch the World Cup for the next 3 weeks, literally until the end of the WC. What's the best option to catch the games? Do I just have to let this go? This SUX.
www.livefootballvideo.com
d sites records most matches, just click on whichever u wanna watch
To d Super Eagles - there's no limit to wot can be accomplished when nobody cares who gets the credit (ucb)
speech is ma hammer bang d world into shape - mos def
A win is a win, whether u win by an inch or by a mile - Dominic Toretto
life without knowledge is death in disguise - talib kweli
ElHadary
Suspended Member

Post by ElHadary »

sabb wrote:
http://www.livefootballvideo.com
d sites records most matches, just click on whichever u wanna watch
ty
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...self employed? Clear and make your own schedule, it has it's own benefits :thumbs:
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Una all dey suffer o :tic:

It's a time zone wahala. The first game is always 5pm here. I can afford to be at home by then but the last game at 11pm is a challenge. Except it's really big game, I'm always usually in he'd at that time.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Thought
Egg
Egg

Post by Thought »

I get home around 7pm GMT, just before the second game, and watch it from home. Its still wretched, the timing of the 2nd and 3rd games of the day.
Real Madrid - The Greatest Club on Earth!
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

paj wrote:on my Samsung using my Comcast login to watch ESPN
KFC get Wi-Fi?
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
ElHadary
Suspended Member

Post by ElHadary »

I am glad I told the $#%-show agency that has made promises to land me a good internship and instead gives me terrible warehouse jobs at min. wage and no benefits to feck off. This is the last WC on my side of the continent and it's the best one in recent memory. Beats breaking down cardboard boxes all day!!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

ElHadary wrote:I am glad I told the $#%-show agency that has made promises to land me a good internship and instead gives me terrible warehouse jobs at min. wage and no benefits to feck off. This is the last WC on my side of the continent and it's the best one in recent memory. Beats breaking down cardboard boxes all day!!!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles