Iran coach is master of park the bus

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Iran coach is master of park the bus

Post by kajifu »

Take a bow Iran coach ,best tactician in this world cup.The guy has make Argentina looks like Chad.I know Argentina will win some how with their cheat but this guy is the master of park the bus.
Those who were calling for Keshi head now see how Argentina looks clueless with their super stars.
World cup sweet oooh
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Iran coach is master of park the bus

Post by Coach »

The most striking point is the potency posed in the counter with three players, speaks with volume of what need constitute an attack, strategically.
Metho scorpion
Egg
Egg

Post by Metho scorpion »

...a well coached team makes a well disciplined team...cheiii good coaching makes a lot of difference...ohhh it would have been a different story now...honestly...
tmex12
Egg
Egg

Post by tmex12 »

He played to his teams strength. This are the type of foreign coaches to hire.....not frauds like Finke, Lagerback....
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Will be good to see how he starts his charges against Bosnia, anything but the win eliminates them,
femmyphoto
Egg
Egg

Post by femmyphoto »

even Jose will agree with this.
The dead cannot cry out for justice; it is a duty of the living to do so for them.... Lois McMaster Bujold, Diplomatic Immunity, 2002
Maradona
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Maradona »

MESSI! MESSI! MESSI! MESSI! MESSI! MESSI! MESSI! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow!
The danger in hunting down evil, is that you gradually become that which you seek to destroy..

"While this Czech man is impressive, d#$% Cheney, Don Rumsfeld and the rest of the US Republican establishment have been living without a heart for a far longer time." - Scipio Africanus' reaction to news that a Czech man had undergone a surgical procedure that enabled him to live for 6 months without a heart.
REDSPYDA
Egg
Egg

Post by REDSPYDA »

I dont think they parked the bus. I felt they were diciplined and closed the spaces. they had their chances
amafolas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by amafolas »

Coach wrote:Will be good to see how he starts his charges against Bosnia, anything but the win eliminates them,
He will still defend. Iran didn't come to this WC to attack. They came to not be disgraced and take their chances if the opponents dash them. Their style is all men behind the ball at all times. They will do that in their final game.
"We will go through the gate. If the gate is closed, we will go over the fence. If the fence is too high, we will pole vault in. If that doesn’t work, we will parachute in. But we are going to get health-care reform passed"
Nancy Pelosi, 01/28/2010 after Scott Brown got elected to Ted Kennedy's senate seat.
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

The Iranians clearly modeled their game after Chelsea. Finis
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Model? More like they are using Chelsea's handbook. We all know no club "park the bus" more than them.
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!