Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:40 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 653 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:07 pm 

Gudo wrote:
Am not liking Clarence Seedorfs analysis. What is wrong with Ghanian players getting a little emotional?

He wants them to be like german stereotype .. Efficent.. emotionless machine like. :mad:
We are africans , the loss was more to do with the game going to some players heads!

-

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:07 pm 

ElHadary wrote:
oloye wrote:
The match just got voted the best in the WC by the Irish tv pundits, Didi Hamman nominated the match and all concucurred :clap: :clap: :clap:

Amazing thing is 1st half was a dud. 2nd half is when the best of both sides clashes and it was all that and then some. Thank you to both Ghana and Germany, this was an incredible match. I just shudder that we have a draw of Ghana/Germany/USA and one must go home but at least two will advance from Belgium/Algeria/SK/Russia, SMH.

This is an absolute joke. FIFA totally screwed up in the seeding. It's a farce really.

Cheers, Mate

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:08 pm 

...i believe Ghana players were looked after well, if you know what i mean. No distractions. I just sabos are not working the back ground against SE.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:08 pm 

Same intensity expected from Nigeria!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:09 pm 

Gudo wrote:
Am not liking Clarence Seedorfs analysis. What is wrong with Ghanian players getting a little emotional?

As if he didn't cry 100 nights when Milan dash am pink slip! :curse:

Jordan is a clown :curse: ..the clown destroyed my 'punt' :mrgreen:

cchinukw wrote:
Naivety lost the Ghanaians the match today.

They should have closed shop at 2-1.

Klinsman sadly was right about discipline problems.

It's not a tap, you dont just close shop like that. If jordan had squared that pass, we wouldnt be having this discourse cchinukw. Germany no be maimai

soothsayer wrote:
Gudo wrote:

He wants them to be like german stereotype .. Efficent.. emotionless machine like. :mad:
We are africans , the loss was more to do with the game going to some players heads!

This Africa vs Europe vs South America stereotype is a bit of BS. Good players are good players. Good teams are good teams. Nobody has an innate ability to these.

In the end, Ghana needs some strikers to complete the puzzle. It's interesting to thing what they could achieve with an Eto or Drogba.

Cheers, Mate

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:10 pm 
Suspended Member

mate wrote:
ElHadary wrote:
oloye wrote:
The match just got voted the best in the WC by the Irish tv pundits, Didi Hamman nominated the match and all concucurred :clap: :clap: :clap:

Amazing thing is 1st half was a dud. 2nd half is when the best of both sides clashes and it was all that and then some. Thank you to both Ghana and Germany, this was an incredible match. I just shudder that we have a draw of Ghana/Germany/USA and one must go home but at least two will advance from Belgium/Algeria/SK/Russia, SMH.

This is an absolute joke. FIFA totally screwed up in the seeding. It's a farce really.

Cheers, Mate

It's so horrifically irritating that all four teams in the group of death advanced last WC yet the other four in this new group none of them did. In fact, Belgium wasn't even there last time. It's so stupid, I don't get it. I would much rather watch Porgual/Ghana/USA/Germany than any of Belgium/Algeria/SK and Russia combined.

YUJAM the pharaoh
amafolas wrote:
are you sure it is People Destroying People and not Politicians Destroying People

"So long as I need to ask you once Lord Snow; are you a brother of Night's Watch or a *kindperson* boy who wants to play at war!?"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:11 pm 

juventuss wrote:
mcal wrote:
juventuss wrote:
According to ESPN Bosnia has 48% chance to win.
...and who has the other 52 :???:

Nigeria has 28% chance of win and the remaining is a draw...
...ah, dat no go happen. Just hope sabos are not working overtime on SE. Some Nigerians hate SE success.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:11 pm 
Site Admin

Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
Cristao II wrote:
Good game Ghana. Europe Tier 1 vs Africa Tier 1. Well we know the score. That is for those who want to reduce our places!! Well done Ghana!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

They gave Germany all they can handle and then some...

To defend her unity and uphold her honor and glory
So help me God.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:12 pm 

:curse: Watching the two chances that block head jordan denied his team mates today i nominate he be sent home, he is enemy within the camp, i mean he did this twice what was he thinking

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:12 pm 

Wharraheck. Dauda is second choice gk at Kaiser Chief? Interesting.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:13 pm 

mate wrote:
soothsayer wrote:
Gudo wrote:

This Africa vs Europe vs South America stereotype is a bit of BS. Good players are good players. Good teams are good teams. Nobody has an innate ability to these.

In the end, Ghana needs some strikers to complete the puzzle. It's interesting to thing what they could achieve with an Eto or Drogba.

Cheers, Mate

They still have to qualify bro..

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:14 pm 

green4life wrote:
Wharraheck. Dauda is second choice gk at Kaiser Chief? Interesting.

Scratching my head on the Ghana GK situation...

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:15 pm 

Impressed with Ghana but not really surprising, i will expect them to match portugal and even win that game!! Muntari is suspended so thats good news, we will see what happens tomorrow between US and portugal

Nigerian Eagles were losing 3 nil, Best Ogedengbe just let in another goal, The NigerIan man slapped his wife and wanted to beat his kid out of frustration, NEPA struck, Irate crowd gathered and beat them to pulp, NEPA restored light with extra current, Alhaji 12 inch TV went so bright, he went blind temporarily, all this happened in 90 minutes
Marko

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:16 pm 

txj wrote:
mate wrote:
soothsayer wrote:
Gudo wrote:

Cheers, Mate

Sorry I said loss... the draw! But considering the chances they had at the end it felt like a lost win!

-

very good game. served notice to Germany. If USA fail to beat Portugal, then Ghana have every chance of progressing, and I sincerely hope they make it.

txj wrote:
mate wrote:
soothsayer wrote:
Gudo wrote:

Cheers, Mate

I know.

All I'm saying is that with a decent forward Ghana would be a MONSTER team.

Their midfield consistently creates good chances across the length of a game. If only a solid striker was at the receiving end.

Cheers, Mate

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:18 pm 

Question: is Gyan now joint all time African leading WC scorer along with Roger Milla?

For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:19 pm 

ESPN :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: over Ghana

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:21 pm 

I do really hope Ghana makes it to the next round, not too sure about portugal, they dont seem up for it

Nigerian Eagles were losing 3 nil, Best Ogedengbe just let in another goal, The NigerIan man slapped his wife and wanted to beat his kid out of frustration, NEPA struck, Irate crowd gathered and beat them to pulp, NEPA restored light with extra current, Alhaji 12 inch TV went so bright, he went blind temporarily, all this happened in 90 minutes
Marko

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:21 pm 

Germany

This is not a complete tier 1 team. They simply cannot impose themselves enough when it matters. As I said before, I don't believe they have the witch player to do so...or the sum of the parts players to produce a heavy enough whole.

In my opinion, as of now of course, Holland is the only team showing this.

Remarkable WC so far. Fun. Entertaining.

Now it's off to Nigeria vs Bosnia!

:thumb: :thumbs: :woot:

I have few cold ones ready.

Cheers, Mate

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 653 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next