Keshi is an angel*

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bolaji
Egg
Egg
Keshi is an angel*

Post by bolaji »

Babatunde has been wanting to be changed since the 60th min. This angel* of a coach has options that can run at the Bosnian defense like Moses pining the bench and he's refusing to force a change. Keshi is an angel* whether or not Nigeria wins this game. :mad:
"Daddy, that man looks scary" said my 6yr old son on seeing Ghanaian's GK Dauda's face coming towards the Camera Lens. My avatar is my tribute to the only man that has managed to scare the craps out of my son.
xinity
Egg
Egg
Re: Keshi is an angel*

Post by xinity »

:boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo:
Enemy of progress. You job don knack engine.
hestonap
Egg
Egg

Post by hestonap »

bolaji wrote:Babatunde has been wanting to be changed since the 60th min. This angel* of a coach has options that can run at the Bosnian defense like Moses pining the bench and he's refusing to force a change. Keshi is an angel* whether or not Nigeria wins this game. :mad:
Dude show some respect,,,,,make your point without calling names.
God bless and keep Nigeria and make his face shine on her undeserving as she may be.
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

bolaji wrote:Babatunde has been wanting to be changed since the 60th min. This angel* of a coach has options that can run at the Bosnian defense like Moses pining the bench and he's refusing to force a change. Keshi is an angel* whether or not Nigeria wins this game. :mad:
It takes one to know one. You must know a lot of them....
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

I am actually curious as to why Keshi didnt play Moses. Ejike didnt do too well.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Cristao II wrote:I am actually curious as to why Keshi didnt play Moses. Ejike didnt do too well.
Moses refuse to help cover for the defenders. Add that to his selfish play. Refusing to pass to better positioned team mates.
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

I was becoming scared for Babatunde. Dude was totally out of breath at a certain point and Keshi still did not notice.
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Cristao II wrote:I am actually curious as to why Keshi didnt play Moses. Ejike didnt do too well.
Image :wink:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Moses was not fit..do a google search you would find his own tweet to the same effect.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates