BEL 1 - 0 RUS FT (Origi)

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

opine
Egg
Egg
Re: BEL 1 - 0 RUS 2H (Origi)

Post by opine »

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: Good result for Algeria
Tbite wrote: Yes we have deadweights in our team like Babatunde, Agbim and Rueben, but they are OUR deadweights! Our wastepipes! We must love them...respect them! If we do not love our junks....who will? Who?
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Contrasting Capello's and Hiddink's Russias, frightening.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Where's Ogolo...

From Wikipedia :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
The Football Kenya Federation expressed an interest in persuading Origi to play for the Kenya senior national team in the future.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Belgium winn ing despite not impressing in either game, i dislike their coach but this quality is a good one to have.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
goke313
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: BEL 1 - 0 RUS FT (Origi)

Post by goke313 »

meant for next match...should Lukaku be benched for next match????
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

goke313 wrote:meant for next match...should Lukaku be benched for next match????
That complaining statue, Romelu Emenike Lukaku should be benched. The kid Origi showed him how to move, how a real striker knows how to drift into space and call for the ball. The big buffoon Emenike Lukaku keeps expecting the ball to be played to his feet while he stands there waiting for it. Ewu.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: BEL 0 - 0 RUS 2H

Post by green4life »

green4life wrote:Russia should be up. They will regret missing that open header because you can't hold down quality for 90mins without their getting one or two clean looks.

+1
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

platinum wrote:
On lukaku, there's a reason why the inferior benteke started ahead of him for belgium....good reason.
His movement is poor and at times none existent. Immensely talented but unless he works on that key aspect of the game, he'll struggle to make the step up to regular top 4 football at a title chasing club.
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Well Borinho was right about Lukaku and Casillas :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

green4life wrote:
platinum wrote:
On lukaku, there's a reason why the inferior benteke started ahead of him for belgium....good reason.
His movement is poor and at times none existent. Immensely talented but unless he works on that key aspect of the game, he'll struggle to make the step up to regular top 4 football at a title chasing club.

I know we spent all of last season yabbing Mourinho for letting the kid go away on loan but the portuguese was right, the boy does have a bloated ego and there are several aspects of his game that he needs to improve on drastically. The potential is immense as it's been since his anderlecht days. He could have helped Chelsea in spurts but he's not the kind of guy you contend for titles with, not right now.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”