OGA AT THE TOP ENJOYS THE MATCH

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Riversboy
Egg
Egg
Re: OGA AT THE TOP ENJOYS THE MATCH

Post by Riversboy »

GG of G wrote:
green4life wrote:
elerineye wrote:
JMObi wrote:Which serious soccer fan watches a match from 20 meters away when a chair is right there next to the screen. This is just PR.
He has to look presidential...
Check out the (small) size of the screen relative to the viewing distance. Kai.
And why they have to hide the thing inside that corner beats me, if this is not photo-op, t hen bros J chief of staff fall my hand! A whole president straining his neck to watch footie. :???: :???: :???:
Wetin elder dey see for small screen for corner, small boy no fit see for front of imax.

RB.
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote: is this what we celebrate these days, nutmeg?
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

green4life wrote:
GG of G wrote:
green4life wrote:
elerineye wrote:
JMObi wrote:Which serious soccer fan watches a match from 20 meters away when a chair is right there next to the screen. This is just PR.
And why they have to hide the thing inside that corner beats me, if this is not photo-op, t hen bros J chief of staff fall my hand! A whole president straining his neck to watch footie. :???: :???: :???:
The whole thing is a head scratcher. It has to be a foto op. nothing else makes sense. There's no way anyone can tell me that oga was genuinely interested in watching the game. Na wa.

if na me be GEJ, my hat go dey one corner, those long kaftans for don impede my jumping up and down like Sani Toro during the Atlanta Olympics :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Anymay, GEJ na laid-back guy sha. Somebody might be explaining subs, freekicks and off-side rules to him during the game. for all we know, he may not understand intricacies of the game (like some CE members, e.g., A pity, Dr. Sab, etc)
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Jojo is a big football fan...

Always been...
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Okocha10
Egg
Egg

Post by Okocha10 »

Riversboy wrote:
GG of G wrote:
green4life wrote:
elerineye wrote:
Wetin elder dey see for small screen for corner, small boy no fit see for front of imax.

RB.
:laugh:
<b> EGBON MEKUS OF CYBEREAGUS</b>
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
solo
Egg
Egg

Post by solo »

:roll: :roll: :roll: ... What a world
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Riversboy wrote:
GG of G wrote:
green4life wrote:
elerineye wrote:

RB.
:thumbs: :thumbs:
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...seems you have poor eye sight? Plus if you dey stadium proper that means you will be sitting inside the field to watch, right?
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Cellular wrote:Jojo is a big football fan...

Always been...
Jojo? Were you guys in a high school boy band or something?

Nice but someone should have hooked him up with a jersey.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

green4life wrote:
elerineye wrote:
...fishbowl camera shot.
akamoke

Post by akamoke »

mmeny wrote:Nigerians always looking for what to complain about.
I swear, and these are supposedly grown men

If it is not his lack of shoes, it is his lack of pose, or the TV is too far, or Nigeria is burning

I have reservations about GEJ on Boko Haram but there is nothing wrong with him as a Nigerian citizen enjoying a world cup game

It amounts to Hypocrisy to expect the president to sit glum just because Nigeria does not have subway system like Iran...in that case, we all should not talk about the world cup because the Chibok girls are still missing
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
The Patriot
Egg
Egg

Post by The Patriot »

akamoke wrote:
mmeny wrote:Nigerians always looking for what to complain about.
I swear, and these are supposedly grown men

If it is not his lack of shoes, it is his lack of pose, or the TV is too far, or Nigeria is burning

I have reservations about GEJ on Boko Haram but there is nothing wrong with him as a Nigerian citizen enjoying a world cup game

It amounts to Hypocrisy to expect the president to sit glum just because Nigeria does not have subway system like Iran...in that case, we all should not talk about the world cup because the Chibok girls are still missing
KPOM!! It's in our upbringing that we must be cynical and critical. There is always doom around every corner, and each one of the people who predict doom are alway the only exception and lone survivor.
mmeny
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mmeny »

I use to enjoy your prose on CE but lately you come off as a pompous know it all..
Just because cat sabi swim no mean say him be catfish - M.I
mmeny
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mmeny »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
green4life wrote:
GG of G wrote:
green4life wrote:
elerineye wrote:
The whole thing is a head scratcher. It has to be a foto op. nothing else makes sense. There's no way anyone can tell me that oga was genuinely interested in watching the game. Na wa.

if na me be GEJ, my hat go dey one corner, those long kaftans for don impede my jumping up and down like Sani Toro during the Atlanta Olympics :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Anymay, GEJ na laid-back guy sha. Somebody might be explaining subs, freekicks and off-side rules to him during the game. for all we know, he may not understand intricacies of the game (like some CE members, e.g., A pity, Dr. Sab, etc)
Really! Nigerians would look for anything to lash out onto to make them look more sophisticated than the next man..
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

mmeny wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
green4life wrote:
GG of G wrote:
green4life wrote:
elerineye wrote:

Really! Nigerians would look for anything to lash out onto to make them look more sophisticated than the next man..
Don't be silly....I am yabbing ALL of us together. We all have varying levels of understanding the intricacies of the game. And I hailed him as a laid-back guy, not hyper like myself and many others on this forum.

Oh, and presidents can be yabbed. Nothing malicious.
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Purity »

It looks as if he was watching the match with some politicians in his house. Sometimes i come home from work and just start watching TV if it is really interesting.
Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.
mmeny
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mmeny »

@Chief Ogbunigwe... no problem. Always known you to be a gentleman
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

mmeny wrote:@Chief Ogbunigwe... no problem. Always known you to be a gentleman

thinks...ditto! You're a class act.
AFCON 2019 sweet o

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Haba my people,
If oga no watch game they go complain
If e watch game some complain where is our girls
Some complain about e hat even inside his house
Some complain he did not wear SE jersey
Some are even asking for where is oga Madam
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

This guy, no go get high blood pressure for another man headache o! What is the appropriate distance for someone to sit away from the screent to watch a soccer match. You sure say no be beer bottle lens you dey wear to see?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.