OGA AT THE TOP ENJOYS THE MATCH

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

AreaDaddy
Eaglet
Eaglet
OGA AT THE TOP ENJOYS THE MATCH

Post by AreaDaddy »

---
"Nobody seems to want to live in a democracy anymore. All they want is to live in a dictatorship that supports their point of view."
elerineye
Egg
Egg
Re: OGA AT THE TOP ENJOYS THE MATCH

Post by elerineye »

Happy for him. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: Some of us do not have the luxury of having power...
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
JMObi
Egg
Egg

Post by JMObi »

Which serious soccer fan watches a match from 20 meters away when a chair is right there next to the screen. This is just PR.
O na-abu ife na-eme ufodu e ekolopu anyi adi elota n’ife obuna nwelu mbido ga enwelili njedebe - Celestine Ukwu

“The sun will shine on those who stand before it shines on those who kneel under them." -- Chinua Achebe
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

JMObi wrote:Which serious soccer fan watches a match from 20 meters away when a chair is right there next to the screen. This is just PR.
He has to look presidential...
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

With his hat gummed on his head...inside 'his own' house :rotf:
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

What a gaudy looking room. Ewww
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
asabatex
Egg
Egg

Post by asabatex »

:thumbs: Goodluck to the Super Eagles
GG of G
Egg
Egg

Post by GG of G »

JMObi wrote:Which serious soccer fan watches a match from 20 meters away when a chair is right there next to the screen. This is just PR.
I think na only me see am o
"Do not be Misled. God is not one to be mocked. Whatever a man is sowing, this he will also reap." Gal 6:7
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

AreaDaddy wrote:Image

This man is a Hero :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: ......................and already the best ever Nigerian president :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: .

The 1st President :thumbs: to destroy WOWOrism and the NFF crooks :curse: world cup 'sack the coach' scheme :mrgreen: .

President GEJ :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: is the MAN :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
KB
Egg
Egg

Post by KB »

Oga at the top doesn't like to wear shoes for inside house?
The more widely Christianity was diffused, and the greater the number of people unprepared for it who were brought under its sway, the less it was understood, the more absolutely was its infallibility insisted on, and the less possible it became to understand the true meaning of the doctrine. Leo Tolstoy, 'The Kingdom of God is within you', Chap 3
K
Egg
Egg

Post by K »

Iranian President watching Nigeria, without turban and without frills

KB
Egg
Egg

Post by KB »

K wrote:Iranian President watching Nigeria, without turban and without frills

im no be real oga at the top.
Na Ayatollah Khameni be oga patapata. :)
The more widely Christianity was diffused, and the greater the number of people unprepared for it who were brought under its sway, the less it was understood, the more absolutely was its infallibility insisted on, and the less possible it became to understand the true meaning of the doctrine. Leo Tolstoy, 'The Kingdom of God is within you', Chap 3
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

Is pay of that wall really shading the TV? Lol
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
JMObi
Egg
Egg

Post by JMObi »

While President Goodluck watches TV from his palace, while Nigerian cities look like something out of Armageddon, here is the difference with Iran:

Tehran Subway:

Tehran Street:

O na-abu ife na-eme ufodu e ekolopu anyi adi elota n’ife obuna nwelu mbido ga enwelili njedebe - Celestine Ukwu

“The sun will shine on those who stand before it shines on those who kneel under them." -- Chinua Achebe
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

elerineye wrote:
Check out the (small) size of the screen relative to the viewing distance. Kai.
GG of G
Egg
Egg

Post by GG of G »

green4life wrote:
elerineye wrote:
And why they have to hide the thing inside that corner beats me, if this is not photo-op, t hen bros J chief of staff fall my hand! A whole president straining his neck to watch footie. :???: :???: :???:
"Do not be Misled. God is not one to be mocked. Whatever a man is sowing, this he will also reap." Gal 6:7
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

waka-man wrote:What a gaudy looking room. Ewww
Jean-pierre how would you design it.

Una too complain.

Shouldn't he looking for our girls :taunt:
Oya back to the matter
open and close
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

GG of G wrote:
green4life wrote:
elerineye wrote:
And why they have to hide the thing inside that corner beats me, if this is not photo-op, t hen bros J chief of staff fall my hand! A whole president straining his neck to watch footie. :???: :???: :???:
The whole thing is a head scratcher. It has to be a foto op. nothing else makes sense. There's no way anyone can tell me that oga was genuinely interested in watching the game. Na wa.
Guv007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Guv007 »

green4life wrote:
elerineye wrote:

The TV is in an awkward place and position as well. :?
Red Dwarf - Legion

Rimmer: Step up to Red Alert
Kryten: Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb.
Rimmer: There's always some excuse, isn't there?
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

And they paid billions of Naira for this piece of crap living room? I mean the TV is as mall as the one in my bathroom. How does he see from that distance? Dem no get 50in tv for Naija?
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
Dr. Sabinus Okoro Phd
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dr. Sabinus Okoro Phd »

Y'all need to stop hating already, the man has good eye sight so who needs a 60 inch screen. The real question is why is Madam P not watching with him Dia is God....oooooo
An ignorant mind abhors knowledge.
The Notorious B!GGESTMAN
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The Notorious B!GGESTMAN »

WHERE ARE OUR GIRLS???????????????????????
The weak or the strong,
who got it going on
You're dead wrong
mmeny
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mmeny »

Nigerians always looking for what to complain about.
Just because cat sabi swim no mean say him be catfish - M.I