Kolinzo, mate and other usa fans

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

kalani JR
Egg
Egg
Re: Kolinzo, mate and other usa fans

Post by kalani JR »

bamenda boy wrote:What happened to Bobby Conrad? Dude just disappeared off the radar. I have this weird feeling that this game is gonna get negative headlines all over the media even though we are gonna qualify.
You mean Jimmy? Retired 4 years ago, same reason as TWellman, concussions.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

bret- hart wrote:Hopefully Germania will put an end to this nonsense. :roll:
....anger is a bad thing o! Watch your heart :scared:
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

Fellas, my work is inviting all us employees to watch the match. Food and drinks. Just bring your laptops.

I work for a German company, with lots of international employees, so this is going to be fun.

Come on USA!!! Come on!!!

Cheers, Mate <--- Running with the Kings of the American Frontier!!!
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

kalani JR wrote:
bamenda boy wrote:What happened to Bobby Conrad? Dude just disappeared off the radar. I have this weird feeling that this game is gonna get negative headlines all over the media even though we are gonna qualify.
You mean Jimmy? Retired 4 years ago, same reason as TWellman, concussions.
Yep Jimmy.
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"