Croatia vs Mexico: { 1 : 3, Mexico wins }

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

mate
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Croatia vs Mexico

Post by mate »

yannick wrote:Mate are you Croatian?
Yes.

But I came to the US as a young boy. I'm Croatian-American.

Cheers, Mate
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

platinum wrote:
kolinzo wrote:
platinum wrote:
kolinzo wrote:
platinum wrote:
wale1974 wrote:
platinum wrote:red for croatia, unfortunate rough play...mexico have been several classes apart.

Once more, croatia fails to play up to their level.
Failed or they met a better team :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

wale,

You know me say i go call am as i see am. I think they've failed to play to potential and that's exactly what I said to mate in the first page.
Why are you always yarning opaks?! Croatia was not going to get out of this group the moment it was drafted. I keep telling CONCACAF is just one tough region but you keep underestimating them. What potential did Croatia have? Have you seen them played against Mexico before?

You dey run your mouth gboa gboa, the same kolinzo wey tok say mexico na useless team now you dey beat your chest like vulcanizer wey win lottery. Go siddon abeg. You didn't say NOTHING about Mexico's performance in this tournament.
When I told you CONCACAF was one tough region you said it wasn't true. Well, even Chicharito just put a stamp of approval on what I said then. How many times do I have to tell you that Mexico struggled against CONCACAF teams because teams in CONCACAF stepped up? I told you over and over again that Mexico have been very good against NON-CONCACAF teams, even under the previous coaches. They almost defeated Spain in Azteca but Spain equalized in the last minute. They played Nigeria with 10 men and almost defeated Nigeria. They thrashed CIV like they stole something but only to go back to CONCACAF and get their booty handed to them. But don't worry, they are coming back to CONCACAF next year and we will see who runs this region.

As of right now they are representing CONCACAF and that's good for the region. We will support Mexico and pray they advance to the quarter finals. I want to see at least three CONCACAF teams in quarter finals and right now two are looking good to make it there, which are CRC and Mexico.

Long tori, you called the concacaf strength and i've given you credit for that, what i can't understand is why you wont admit that you were dogging mexico under miguel herrera. It's no slight to your pride to admit that i called it and you didn't.
Admit that they are better than USA and CRC? I mean I said WHEN THEY PLAYED CONCACAF TEAM THEY STRUGGLED BUT WHEN THEY PLAYED NON CONCACAF TEAMS THEY PLAYED WELL WHETHER IT IS UNDER HERRERA OR THE PREVIOUS COACHES.

You can't say they have improved when they beat a team like Cameroon and Croatia. Dude, when they start playing against CONCACAF TEAMS again then we can tell if they have improved or not. Right now they are doing what they have been doing to NON CONCACAF teams. It is no surprise that they are playing like this AGAINST NON CONCACAF TEAMS. Mexico TRADITIONALLY makes second round of the WC. This is no surprise! Jeez!
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

By the way, see my WC picks which I posted before the start of this competition.

I picked Mexico to finish 2nd in this group.

Unfortunately I was right.

Fortunately I was wrong about the US finishing dead last in their group...so I hope!

:mrgreen:

Cheers, Mate
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

GREENWHITEGREEN wrote:kolinzo, platinum is right. You were right about CONCAFF but wrong about Mexico.
It's well documented on CE. When Mexico held our SEs to a 0-0 draw, he asserted that it was a bad result for Nigeria b/c Mexico was weak opposition. Meanwhile forget the fact we played in front if their fans in Atl. He now wants to brag that this same Mexico is stronger than Croatia, civ, et al. The contradiction is obvious.

Ochoa made almost 10 top draw saves to keep it scoreless on that day but who's counting.
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

green4life wrote:
GREENWHITEGREEN wrote:kolinzo, platinum is right. You were right about CONCAFF but wrong about Mexico.
It's well documented on CE. When Mexico held our SEs to a 0-0 draw, he asserted that it was a bad result for Nigeria b/c Mexico was weak opposition. Meanwhile forget the fact we played in front if their fans in Atl. He now wants to brag that this same Mexico is stronger than Croatia, civ, et al. The contradiction is obvious.

Ochoa made almost 10 top draw saves to keep it scoreless on that day but who's counting.
I am not sure what you guys are reading. I said Mexico was a weak CONCACAF team and that was a fact. And it was a bad result for Nigeria and that's a fact. Mexico struggled against CONCACAF TEAM that was a fact. I said Mexico struggle in CONCACAF because teams have stepped up that's a fact. So again, what are you guys blabbing about?

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

***Breda = Br****
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

No I wasn't wrong on anything. Next Gold Cup can't come sooner. We will see if they have improved or not.

***Breda = Br****
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

kolinzo wrote:
No I wasn't wrong on anything. Next Gold Cup can't come sooner. We will see if they have improved or not.

Guy na wa for you. Okay, we gree. You have the encyclopedia of football for ya skull. So give us the semi finalists and finalists and winner of the cup plus the next months lottery numbers. :tic:

You were wrong mai fren, accept it and move on. Mexico under miguel herrera were nothing to you. SE drew them in their 'home' and you lambasted the SE now you dey add ewedu and efo join the tori.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Commonsense prevailed, no wagers placed, for those who doubt the horned headed, hoof toed one moves amongst us, his name is Paddy Power, Betfair, Bet365 et al. The advertisement for Brazil-Cameroon was truly devilish. '20 quid wins you...10 grand for £200...'.Twas like the marvelously mounded mare sunning her splendours in the garden, how does one resist? That very same curtain rail thats lent against the upstairs bedroom wall for an age, the putting up of which has always been inconvenient, now becomes the day's must do task. And how long it takes, from dusk till dawn almost. Fortunately, one remembered how pathetic Cameroon are and resisted the temptation. Rightly so.

...Chile-Brazil, 2-2 normal time, destined for extra, surely? And needless to say, that too has a cracking pair of knockers.
sinequanon
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by sinequanon »

mate wrote:
Yes.

Cheers, Mate
Then he went back to Croatia to do military service. Fought as a commander in several wars, before doubling back to advise the US military on matters of warfare. Haven't you been following?
There'll be time enough for counting, when the dealing's done..

https://voca.ro/1dk47QJEvGY2
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

sinequanon wrote:
mate wrote:
Yes.

Cheers, Mate
Then he went back to Croatia to do military service. Fought as a commander in several wars, before doubling back to advise the US military on matters of warfare. Haven't you been following?
Look who's decided to show up to the WC!

:)

You know what was said but still insist on misrepresenting. Like I said, more and more people are catching on to your ability to BS. Time works its magic this way, even on a chat board.

You're simply a base liar Sinequanon. This is but a sliver example. It remains to be seen if you can face any CE in real life. I can and do.

Anyway, I suggest you root for Team USA, especially now that Croatia is out. I'm Croatian-American and root for them. I also root for the Super Eagles on account of being a CE and honorary Nigerian.

Haven't you been following?

:taunt:

What a loser you are. If you want to be useful, come to Tinubia Square, which I proposed before. Review my investing. I'm more than willing to be exposed and corrected. Let's make some money...if you know how.

:wink:

Cheers, Mate
sinequanon
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by sinequanon »

mate wrote:
sinequanon wrote:
mate wrote:
Yes.

Cheers, Mate

You know what was said but still insist on misrepresenting. Like I said, more and more people are catching on to your ability to BS. Time works its magic this way, even on a chat board.

You're simply a base liar Sinequanon. This is but a sliver example. It remains to be seen if you can face any CE in real life. I can and do.

Anyway, I suggest you root for Team USA, especially now that Croatia is out. I'm Croatian-American and root for them. I also root for the Super Eagles on account of being a CE and honorary Nigerian.

What a loser you are. If you want to be useful, come to Tinubia Square, which I proposed before. Review my investing. I'm more than willing to be exposed and corrected. Let's make some money...if you know how.

Cheers, Mate
Yeah, yeah, yeah...

I still want to know how you did your military service in Croatia, but came to the US as a young boy, not to mention how you fitted in your famous "wealth of experience" in the Croatian army. :lol:

Anyway, all I seem to remember of Croatia's performance is the ugly and disgraceful foul that landed a player with a red card as Croatia crashed out of the reckoning.

Best West African performance, for me, was the way Ghana dealt with Germany. Ghanaian drill vs German drill, and Ghana did better on that score. They could have done a lot better if they had cottoned on to the importance of quick coordinated throw-ins and free kicks. They lost so much possession by not timing a quick formation and delivery, as the Germans did before Ghana could respond. Ghana was taking breathers at set pieces and then losing possession and having to work twice as hard for the trouble.

mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

sinequanon wrote:
mate wrote:
sinequanon wrote:
mate wrote:
Yes.

Cheers, Mate

Cheers, Mate
Yeah, yeah, yeah...

I still want to know how you did your military service in Croatia, but came to the US as a young boy, not to mention how you fitted in your famous "wealth of experience" in the Croatian army. :lol:

Anyway, all I seem to remember of Croatia's performance is the ugly and disgraceful foul that landed a player with a red card as Croatia crashed out of the reckoning.

Best West African performance, for me, was the way Ghana dealt with Germany. Ghanaian drill vs German drill, and Ghana did better on that score. They could have done a lot better if they had cottoned on to the importance of quick coordinated throw-ins and free kicks. They lost so much possession by not timing a quick formation and delivery, as the Germans did before Ghana could respond. Ghana was taking breathers at set pieces and then losing possession and having to work twice as hard for the trouble.

Your problem is that you are smart in some ways, but utterly stupid in others. You can connect some dots if you want to, if you're that obsessed with my personal history. But some combination of idiocy and petty jealousy prevents you from doing so...and, I'm guessing, a not insignificant dose of your personal racism, which you've accused me of in the past as well. I wonder how long it will take for you to play that card?

Like I said, you're not fooling anybody, least of all me. You're neither knowledgeable nor genuine enough to suck people into contesting Croatian vs West African disgrace at the WC. You're just a common troll. Like I said, a lot of CEs are catching on to your ability to BS on such things.

Catch me in real life. Then we'll see. Anybody can BS on a chat board.

Anyway, I suggest you watch some football. Do this enough and perhaps somebody will take your football comments seriously, withstanding your usual trolling.

Ghana? Germany? West Africa? Please!

Cheers, Mate
sinequanon
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by sinequanon »

mate wrote:Your problem is that you are smart in some ways, but utterly stupid in others. You can connect some dots if you want to, if you're that obsessed with my personal history. But some combination of idiocy and petty jealousy prevents you from doing so...and, I'm guessing, a not insignificant dose of your personal racism, which you've accused me of in the past as well. I wonder how long it will take for you to play that card?

Like I said, you're not fooling anybody, least of all me. You're neither knowledgeable nor genuine enough to suck people into contesting Croatian vs West African disgrace at the WC. You're just a common troll. Like I said, a lot of CEs are catching on to your ability to BS on such things.

Anyway, I suggest you watch some football. Do this enough and perhaps somebody will take your football comments seriously, withstanding your usual trolling.

Cheers, Mate
I wouldn't call stringing together the over-sized dollops of bullshit you've been singing about, over your life history, "connecting dots".

I don't particularly care where you are from. It just amuses me that you think anything you say about your background has any credibility. I don't think you are clear what your background is, yourself, any more. :lol:

You are right about one thing, though. You are probably the only one with your racist interpretation of my post. I am not at all tribal when I watch football. My attitude tends to be that you get what you work for.

The behaviour of one petty player, whose antics were highlighted in a summary, is not a "reflection of Croatia", imo, or Croatian disgrace vs West African disgrace or whatever other nonsense racism is oozing out of your hair follicles. The media highlighted it in the only summary of Croatian action I happened to watch. I just thought that you would comment something like, "yeah, that particular player is renown for blah..blah..blah.." as anyone else would have done. But no. For you, it is Croatia vs West Africa...racism...and all sorts of junk coming out of your head. :oops:

So, back to the topic, your "West African honorariness". Didn't Ghana do well!

kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

platinum wrote:
kolinzo wrote:

Guy na wa for you. Okay, we gree. You have the encyclopedia of football for ya skull. So give us the semi finalists and finalists and winner of the cup plus the next months lottery numbers. :tic:

You were wrong mai fren, accept it and move on. Mexico under miguel herrera were nothing to you. SE drew them in their 'home' and you lambasted the SE now you dey add ewedu and efo join the tori.
What gets me is how you give credit to mediocrity. SE tied Mexico this year under Herrera and I lambasted Super Eagles because of the opaks you and others had tabled out. You guys said SE only drew with Mexico under Chepo because there was no Obi,Emenike etc. So you think you'd get away with it when SE then had Emenike, Mikel and co and could not score a goal? Right.

I have made it clear that Mexico was poor during the Hexagonal. You said they only struggled because they were going through stuff (like lack of confidence etc). I told you it was not due to anything but because CONCACAF countries stepped up against them. You said that wasn't the case that now ('now' meaning under Herrera vs New Zealand) they have improved. Right?

Now, in 2014, you agree that CONCACAF IS ONE TOUGH REGION because of what you/ve seen at the WC. But you are forgetting that this CONCACAF TOUGHNESS was the reason why Mexico struggled which I have been pointing out for years now. I can understand if I said anything about Mexico going to this WC to be the whipping boys and you are pointing to this "improvement." But that's not the case.

Like I said, when Mexico starts winning some matches in CONCACAF we can agree on their improvement. But right now they are doing what we expect them to do at the WC, they are still the weakest CONCACAF representative this WC after Honduras. What you are witnessing is just the TOUGHNESS OF CONCACAF. Nothing more nothing less.
Last edited by kolinzo on Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

***Breda = Br****
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

sinequanon wrote:
mate wrote:Your problem is that you are smart in some ways, but utterly stupid in others. You can connect some dots if you want to, if you're that obsessed with my personal history. But some combination of idiocy and petty jealousy prevents you from doing so...and, I'm guessing, a not insignificant dose of your personal racism, which you've accused me of in the past as well. I wonder how long it will take for you to play that card?

Cheers, Mate
I wouldn't call stringing together the over-sized dollops of bullshit you've been singing about, over your life history, "connecting dots".

I don't particularly care where you are from. It just amuses me that you think anything you say about your background has any credibility. I don't think you are clear what your background is, yourself, any more. :lol:

You are right about one thing, though. You are probably the only one with your racist interpretation of my post. I am not at all tribal when I watch football. My attitude tends to be that you get what you work for.

The behaviour of one petty player, whose antics were highlighted in a summary, is not a "reflection of Croatia", imo, or Croatian disgrace vs West African disgrace or whatever other nonsense racism is oozing out of your hair follicles. The media highlighted it in the only summary of Croatian action I happened to watch. I just thought that you would comment something like, "yeah, that particular player is renown for blah..blah..blah.." as anyone else would have done. But no. For you, it is Croatia vs West Africa...racism...and all sorts of junk coming out of your head. :oops:

So, back to the topic, your "West African honorariness". Didn't Ghana do well!

Zzzzzzzz.

Keep BSing.

Cheers, Mate

Cheers, Mate
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

Sinequanonsense. A lot of us were rooting for Croatia primarily because of Mate. There's nothing wrong in reciprocating the love he has shown us here. But instead of you showing a spirit of good sportsmanship , you chose to dive into his thread, bait him and bring up irrelevant arguments to feed your ego and once again flaunt your self-professed intellectual superiority.
Many people have exchanged banters Here. Femibyte and Pa Ohsee, despite their well publicized heated exchanges recently met in Brazil and declared their mutual respects but you'll rather carry your malice to your grave. Good luck and I'm sure he's a gentleman that will , without any hesitation, drop flowers on your tombstone.
Go ahead and insult me. it is obvious to most forumers knows that you use your verbosity to hide the fact that most of your arguments are shallow and bereft of substance when one looks beyond your rhetoric.
Last edited by Ekorian on Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

kolinzo wrote:
platinum wrote:
kolinzo wrote:

What gets me is how you give credit to mediocrity. SE tied Mexico this year under Herrera and I lambasted Super Eagles because of the opaks you and others had tabled out. You guys said SE only drew with Mexico under Chepo because there was no Obi,Emenike etc. So you think you'd get away with it when SE then had Emenike, Mikel and co and could not score a goal? Right.

I have made it clear that Mexico was poor during the Hexagonal. You said they only struggled because they were going through stuff (like lack of confidence etc). I told you it was not due to anything but because CONCACAF countries stepped up against them. You said that wasn't the case that now ('now' meaning under Herrera vs New Zealand) they have improved. Right?

Now, in 2014, you agree that CONCACAF IS ONE TOUGH REGION because of what you/ve seen at the WC. But you are forgetting that this CONCACAF TOUGHNESS was the reason why Mexico struggled which I have been pointing out for years now. I can understand if I said anything about Mexico going to this WC to be the whipping boys and you are pointing to this "improvement." But that's not the case.

Like I said, when Mexico starts winning some matches in CONCACAF we can agree on their improvement. But right now they are doing what we expect them to do at the WC, they are still the weakest CONCACAF representative this WC after Honduras. What you are witnessing is just the TOUGHNESS OF CONCACAF. Nothing more nothing less.

You dey write Bible chapter, na you know. You were wrong. Carry ya kaya go front with ya thesis statement.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

Ekorian wrote:Sinequanonsense. A lot of us were rooting for Croatia primarily because of Mate. There's nothing wrong in reciprocating the love he has shown us here. But instead of you showing a spirit of good sportsmanship , you chose to dive into his thread, bait him and bring up irrelevant arguments to feed your ego and once again flaunt your self-professed intellectual superiority.
Many people have exchanged banters Here. Femibyte and Pa Ohsee, despite their well publicized heated exchanges recently met in Brazil and declared their mutual respects but you'll rather carry your malice to your grave. Good luck and I'm sure he's a gentleman that will , without any hesitation, drop flowers on your tombstone.
Go ahead and insult me. it is obvious to most forumers that you use your verbosity to hide the fact that most of your arguments are shallow and bereft of substance when one looks beyond your rhetoric.

Thanks for the support. I mean it when I say Nigeria are one of my 3 favorites, with the US and Croatia. And I'm cool with Croatia falling out. We did our best, but we just weren't good enough.

As for Sinequanon, I'll still have a drink with him and England based CEs when I get to visit London. I don't can't explain his perpetual animosity here, but I give everybody the benefit of the doubt in real life.

Cheers, Mate
sinequanon
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by sinequanon »

Ekorian wrote:Sinequanonsense. A lot of us were rooting for Croatia primarily because of Mate. There's nothing wrong in reciprocating the love he has shown us here. But instead of you showing a spirit of good sportsmanship , you chose to dive into his thread, bait him and bring up irrelevant arguments to feed your ego and once again flaunt your self-professed intellectual superiority.
Go ahead and insult me. it is obvious to most forumers that you use your verbosity to hide the fact that most of your arguments are shallow and bereft of substance when one looks beyond your rhetoric.
Pantie washer. Let it drop. (Not the panties. You can go wash mate's panties if you wish to show him love).

mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

sinequanon wrote:
Pantie washer. Let it drop. (Not the panties. You can go wash mate's panties if you wish to show him love).

Still at it, eh? You just don't know when to quit...and are betraying more than a little bit of lunacy on your part.

What a fool!

Cheers, Mate
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

mate can you update the game thread scores. it's been almost 24 hours
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

Bigpokey24 wrote:mate can you update the game thread scores. it's been almost 24 hours
Okay...but it hurts!

:curse: :curse: :curse:

Cheers, Mate